Let's talk about Parler

I'm hoping a lot of Right-Wingers here joined Parler.
4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Me too. Fewer on my twitter feed is great.

Not sure if you saw this or not:

4i6Ckte.gif

Me too. Fewer on my twitter feed is great.

Not sure if you saw this or not:

Wow, that's like USMB!

So how are they taking this bitch-slapping over on Parler?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

The one thing I appreciate about Trump's presidency....is that the GOP and conservatives have dropped all pretense. They've long been morally bankrupt, authoritarian leaning, conspiracy addled and distainful of democracy.

Now they're letting their freak flags fly!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

The one thing I appreciate about Trump's presidency....is that the GOP and conservatives have dropped all pretense. They've long been morally bankrupt, authoritarian leaning, conspiracy addled and distainful of democracy.

It sure does make it easier for the FBI.

Told ya so.

Noboby has to give personal info to get a parler account. Regarding a mobile use a burner number like 2nd line or something like that. Regardless of the fine print consider every app, platform, social media account will sell your info to someone else and that someone else can sell it to a government.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

It sure does make it easier for the FBI.

you should give that guy your address.

CNN,a tool for the government as is all mainstream media outlets,attacks parker, all the proof in the world right there that parlor unlike cnn believes in free speech and is objective in their reporting which is why cnn attacks and demonizes them.

CNN,a tool for the government as is all mainstream media outlets,attacks parker, all the proof in the world right there that parlor unlike cnn believes in free speech and is objective in their reporting which is why cnn attacks and demonizes them.
Gossip, Hearsay, and even Soothsay is not the same as free speech for redress of grievances.

Forum List

Back