Let's Talk About Freedom Of Speech

Besides, it's wrong: lots of people can do something about it. I can mace you. Your boss can fire you. The Starbucks can refuse to serve you and tell you to leave the store. Your hostess can tell you to leave before the dinner.
Yes, he is wrong. He simply doesn't know what he's talking about.

Since it's getting a little bit unclear for some people,.. freedom of speech means that I can share whatever opinions I have about the current situation in our country, and there's not a darn thing you can do about it. You can call the coppers if you wish but thankfully (at least for the time being) there's nothing that they can do about it either. I believe in the right to bear arms, fight our enemies and defend our country, so if you have a problem with that go ahead and just go cry a river because your empty threats don't bother me a bit. Oh yeah,.. and if you hate America then don't let the door hit you on the way out. ;)
celestar-pledge.jpg

In the UK are Christians free to publicly label homosexuality as a sin without being arrested?
I've been watching two American guys on YouTube called Emdrace The Suck 21. They react to various comedians, racing events, comedy shows etc.. Judging by their comments, our normal speech in the UK knocks the socks off your alleged Freedom of Speech, lol. They're absolutely horrified at what we can say in the UK. For example, Jimmy Carr in America is bleeped out, lol.

You guys need to get out more, your Freedom of Speech bubble has burst.

I've been watching two American guys on YouTube called Emdrace The Suck 21. They react to various comedians, racing events, comedy shows etc.. Judging by their comments, our normal speech in the UK knocks the socks off your alleged Freedom of Speech, lol. They're absolutely horrified at what we can say in the UK. For example, Jimmy Carr in America is bleeped out, lol.

You guys need to get out more, your Freedom of Speech bubble has burst.
Doing a quick search I find several examples of Christian pastors being arrested on free speech issues

Do I will answer my own question by saying that free speech is not allowed on today’s UK

Doing a quick search I find several examples of Christian pastors being arrested on free speech issues

Do I will answer my own question by saying that free speech is not allowed on today’s UK

Quit the little internet propaganda stories by the media. Go on YouTube and watch the reactions of you guys, the people out there. There's Amanda Rae and those two dudes called Embrace The Suck21. There's others too, but they're on my phones YouTube history, I'm on my laptop at the moment. I think one guy is called Squirrel. So go get real life reactions and not media crap.

I didn't realise how restricted you guys were until these dudes on YouTube highlighted it. They even said Americans don't go out anywhere, you're all stuck in 50 states. Go see the world as opposed to peddling little crap news stories, the media is there to sell their crap to gullibles, hook, line, sinker.

Quit the little internet propaganda stories by the media. Go on YouTube and watch the reactions of you guys, the people out there. There's Amanda Rae and those two dudes called Embrace The Suck21. There's others too, but they're on my phones YouTube history, I'm on my laptop at the moment. I think one guy is called Squirrel. So go get real life reactions and not media crap.

I didn't realise how restricted you guys were until these dudes on YouTube highlighted it. They even said Americans don't go out anywhere, you're all stuck in 50 states. Go see the world as opposed to peddling little crap news stories, the media is there to sell their crap to gullibles, hook, line, sinker.
Are you claiming reports of Christian pastors being attested in the UK is fake news?

Forum List

Back