Let's talk about facts not fear

• Banned
On your bitching? I am all for that.I find interesting things to post about I post them...don't like it.Then log off.

So interesting that 2 recent threads you started had 3 posts each, the OP, my asking for a moratorium on your idiotic threads, and your rejoiner. The only thing interesting about you is....well....nothing. Post them in the Conspiracy section so nobody has to be bothered with your garbage except people like you.

Not a prob.......​

"Mitt Romney's proposed cap on itemizing tax deductions could not on its own raise enough new government tax revenue to compensate for revenues lost by the Republican presidential candidate's plan to slash income tax rates, a think tank said on Wednesday.

The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan group that has weighed in on other Romney proposals, said his deductions cap could raise up to $1.7 trillion over 10 years. The center said earlier this year Romney's 20-percent tax rate cut would cost $4.8 trillion."

:eusa_whistle:

• Banned
So interesting that 2 recent threads you started had 3 posts each, the OP, my asking for a moratorium on your idiotic threads, and your rejoiner. The only thing interesting about you is....well....nothing. Post them in the Conspiracy section so nobody has to be bothered with your garbage except people like you.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Not a prob.......​

"Mitt Romney's proposed cap on itemizing tax deductions could not on its own raise enough new government tax revenue to compensate for revenues lost by the Republican presidential candidate's plan to slash income tax rates, a think tank said on Wednesday.

The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan group that has weighed in on other Romney proposals, said his deductions cap could raise up to $1.7 trillion over 10 years. The center said earlier this year Romney's 20-percent tax rate cut would cost $4.8 trillion."

:eusa_whistle:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol...

I always click on threads by Dissent because he's more interested in discussing actual news and events than just making fun of another poster.

How about a Moratorium on CandyCorn posts? Why don't you just post in "The Tavern" thread where you all kiss each others asses?

Forum List

Back