Let's Talk About Being Armed and Black...

Is this something white America is comfortable with? Why/why not?

Take a look at the video above and share your thoughts.

I dont need to watch the video to give you my answer. I fully support anyone who wants to buy and carry a gun legally. You cant go around shooting people with a legal gun without getting caught.

Is this something white America is comfortable with? Why/why not?

Take a look at the video above and share your thoughts.

If they are legally able to own a firearm, good for them.

We need more law abiding minority gun owners, not less.

I think if young black men started buying large numbers of semi-auto rifles, there would be backlash and gun laws would be passed.

Just my opinion.

Considering the "young black men' that are the biggest issue when it comes to crime probably already have felony convictions, the ones I would worry about can't legally buy or own firearms anyway.

Law abiding men and women of any color are welcome to join the RBKA movement, hell the gays should also jump on the bandwagon.

I think if young black men started buying large numbers of semi-auto rifles, there would be backlash and gun laws would be passed.

Just my opinion.

Considering the "young black men' that are the biggest issue when it comes to crime probably already have felony convictions, the ones I would worry about can't legally buy or own firearms anyway.

Law abiding men and women of any color are welcome to join the RBKA movement, hell the gays should also jump on the bandwagon.
You remember all those Work Place violence shootings that happened under the brown turd's watch and one in particular was down in Orlando?

Gun sales surge among gays, lesbians after Orlando shooting
DENVER -- Gun sales are surging in the wake of Sunday’s deadly mass shooting in Orlando, Fla. The tragedy is generating new debate over gun control reform and the right to bear arms.

Gun shops typically see a spike in customers after mass shootings. But this time, many are seeing shoppers they’ve never really seen before: More gays and lesbians.
The shooter of the gay bar was on Oblummer's FBI watch, but did nothing against the rag head, camel jockey and all those gays were shot by said Muzzie. I thought the liberals were for the LBGTQ movement but alas, this picture says it all.

Islam-liberals.jpg

Just my opinion.
If they didn't commit murders at a rate far above other races (mostly against other blacks) there wouldn't be much concern.

That would be both amusing and ironic – as any such laws would be struck down by the conservative judges, and conservative justices, white racists worked so hard to have placed on the bench.
Republican senators Chuck Grassley and John Cornyn proposed gun control bills and both bills failed, as Democrats teamed up to block them.

Forum List

Back