Let's take a look of what being gay can mean in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer.Bush

Aug 6, 2006
DEATH

“According to Iranian human rights campaigners, over 4,000 lesbians and gay men have been executed since the Ayatollahs seized power in 1979. Altogether, an estimated 100,000 Iranians have been put to death over the last 26 years of clerical rule.”

Two gay teenagers were publicly executed in Iran on 19 July 2005 for the ‘crime’ of homosexuality. The youths were hanged in Edalat (Justice) Square in the city of Mashhad, in north east Iran. They were sentenced to death by Court No. 19.
Iran enforces Islamic Sharia law, which dictates the death penalty for gay sex.

Here is pic of the boys crying before they get hanged
irancage2.jpg

b1_56.jpg

b2_57.jpg

hanging.gif

Thoughts

We all know Iranians hate gay people. It's not new news. It's sad and disgusting that they hate their fellow human beings so much that they'd kill them for being different.

How did they discover the homosexuality? Caught in the act?

Homosexuality is wrong, but this is a very sad story. :(

Speculation still - but regardless, when people sin, you help them find a way out of their sin - NOT kill them.

:(

:-/
They weren't doing anything wrong, really. But this is life. People hate other people for not being within their ideals and some kill over it.

They weren't doing anything wrong, really. But this is life. People hate other people for not being within their ideals and some kill over it.

If you are a Muslim, you know homosexual behaviour is sinful. Yet, you bow to your urges and lusts and committ homosexual behaviour. Now you're found out, and killed for your Sin. The difference between Christianity and Islam is, when a CHRISTIAN engages in Homosexual activity, and is found out, they are given support, treatement, prayer, encouragement to STOP their sinful behaviour.

Get it?

If you are a Muslim, you know homosexual behaviour is sinful. Yet, you bow to your urges and lusts and committ homosexual behaviour. Now you're found out, and killed for your Sin. The difference between Christianity and Islam is, when a CHRISTIAN engages in Homosexual activity, and is found out, they are given support, treatement, prayer, encouragement to STOP their sinful behaviour.

Get it?
Phsyical death vs. pseudopsychological bullshit.

It's a lose/lose situation, but I'd take the pseudopsychological bullshit.

Phsyical death vs. pseudopsychological bullshit.

It's a lose/lose situation, but I'd take the pseudopsychological bullshit.

I'm not sure how helping somebody turn from an emotionally and physically destructive livestyle is pseudopsychological bullshit...but whatever.

YOU know better than God, don't ya? hehe.

:-/

God doesn't want us having sex - me and you - mostly because a) it'd fuck with our minds b) it'd lead to severe physical consequence c) It doesnt' pass God's 'common-sense' test.

:)

Get it?

there is nothing wrong w/ being gay

There's lots wrong with it from a biological standpoint - but from a 'religious' standpoint, it's sinful in most every major religion.

there are man and women who even after tons of treatment STILL can't procreate, and Religion ,the major 3 were violent and i don't really pay attention to texts that are 4,555 yrs old

there are man and women who even after tons of treatment STILL can't procreate,

You'll excuse me please if I wonder what the hell that has to do with the topic at hand.

and Religion ,the major 3 were violent and i don't really pay attention to texts that are 4,555 yrs old

Well, toots, you posted this in the RELIGION/ETHICS forum. YOU don't pay attention to religion - that's fine. I guess this thread is a warning to Muslims they sure as hell better pay attention to THEIRS, at least when living in a Country run by Islamic Law.

You'll excuse me please if I wonder what the hell that has to do with the topic at hand.

Well, toots, you posted this in the RELIGION/ETHICS forum. YOU don't pay attention to religion - that's fine. I guess this thread is a warning to Muslims they sure as hell better pay attention to THEIRS, at least when living in a Country run by Islamic Law.

You brought the issue that bein gay goes against "nature" b/c they can't have kids right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back