Let's Support The RNC Censure of Cheney and Kinzinger

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
How do we build an online petition for that? Some Republicans say the censure is unfair, but not me. Those two clowns are helping the Democrats attack the Republican Party and tell a passel of lies about the Jan 6 riot.
Of course, the Left wing lying media is joining right in.

Help me make an online petition and get signatures.

If they go that far to ensure loyalty to a defeated president they are going to ensure that the 2022 election will all about Trump and his hurt feelings.

How do we build an online petition for that? Some Republicans say the censure is unfair, but not me. Those two clowns are helping the Democrats attack the Republican Party and tell a passel of lies about the Jan 6 riot.
Of course, the Left wing lying media is joining right in.

Help me make an online petition and get signatures.
First of all, there is no Republican Party. It's the Tramp Party.

Secondly, if Tramp's ass goes down it will be the people who are giving witness testimony under oath as to what happened who will do it.

Cheney & Knzinger are only investigating & questioning those witnesses. They're not nailing Trump if it does happen. It's his own people & his own actions which will be his undoing.

You, McCarthy & the rest of Trump's mob can go find yourselves another whipping boy.

First of all, there is no Republican Party. It's the Tramp Party.

Secondly, if Tramp's ass goes down it will be the people who are giving witness testimony under oath as to what happened who will do it.

Cheney & Knzinger are only investigating & questioning those witnesses. They're not nailing Trump if it does happen. It's his own people & his own actions which will be his undoing.

You, McCarthy & the rest of Trump's mob can go find yourselves another whipping boy.
do you think a brain transplant would help poor old senile joe

Forum List

Back