Let's Sue China Now to cut their Emissions! Royal Dutch Shell ordered to cut their emissions

Yes! A Dutch Court just ruled that Royal Dutch Shell must lower their carbon emissions. Now we can get the worlds bigger CO2 emitter, China, to comply as well!

Sweet!!

In A Landmark Case, A Dutch Court Orders Shell To Cut Its Carbon Emissions Faster

Crick mamooth otto105

Let's make it happen! Save the planet!
Save the planet from what?
Conservatives
You support suing China, right?
For what?

For their world leading CO2 emissions! OMG You're a denier! You're with the oil companies
I don't support China being allowed to pollute the amount they do.

Still looking for a scientific organization that supports your view on AGW? Must be one out there....

Sorry are you now denying your "science" that the additional wisp of CO2 is killing the planet?
No. I'm saying you're just following the current alarmist trend on co2 as opposed to understanding co2 and the planet.

You need to listen to the full science spectrum as opposed to listening to "bad news sells".

If you understand co2, you will know what low levels are bad for the earth, what the highest levels have been in the earth's history over the hundreds of millions and billion of years, and what current levels mean.

You will then then understand that a double increase in ppm does not mean a double in temperature. But I feel you are are ignorant of the subject, I don't mean that in a bad way, but your posts show an alarming lack of knowledge.

CO2 is killing the planet, China must be made to cut their emissions today. Where is the rest of the AGW Cult on this

Well, the US probably has worse emission than the China per capita.
Nope. China accounts for 28% of the worlds CO2 emissions. The US is around 15% and we cut more every year. China just keeps piling it up.

China has 1.4 billion people. The US has 330 million.

Which means if the US were the size of China it's emissions would be somewhere around 60%.
The US cuts its emissions every year while China increases its. You are making piss poor excuses.

Yes! A Dutch Court just ruled that Royal Dutch Shell must lower their carbon emissions. Now we can get the worlds bigger CO2 emitter, China, to comply as well!

Sweet!!

In A Landmark Case, A Dutch Court Orders Shell To Cut Its Carbon Emissions Faster

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

For their world leading CO2 emissions! OMG You're a denier! You're with the oil companies

Still looking for a scientific organization that supports your view on AGW? Must be one out there....

Sorry are you now denying your "science" that the additional wisp of CO2 is killing the planet?
No. I'm saying you're just following the current alarmist trend on co2 as opposed to understanding co2 and the planet.

You need to listen to the full science spectrum as opposed to listening to "bad news sells".

If you understand co2, you will know what low levels are bad for the earth, what the highest levels have been in the earth's history over the hundreds of millions and billion of years, and what current levels mean.

You will then then understand that a double increase in ppm does not mean a double in temperature. But I feel you are are ignorant of the subject, I don't mean that in a bad way, but your posts show an alarming lack of knowledge.

CO2 is killing the planet, China must be made to cut their emissions today. Where is the rest of the AGW Cult on this

Nope. China accounts for 28% of the worlds CO2 emissions. The US is around 15% and we cut more every year. China just keeps piling it up.

Which means if the US were the size of China it's emissions would be somewhere around 60%.
The US cuts its emissions every year while China increases its. You are making piss poor excuses.

The problem here is that China and the US are at different stages in their development.

China has a GDP per capita of less than $19,000. This is more than double what it was 10 years ago.

The US has more than $68,000.

Clearly Americans are able to pay for cleaner fuel than the Chinese are.

China's GDP per capita is what the US's was in about 1986.

Obviously this figure doesn't represent real values.

I think constant levels show that based on the 2010 US dollar the Chinese economy now is at about 1961 levels for the US.

Let's go by carbon dioxide. It doesn't really tell the whole story, but this isn't a dissertation.

In 2018 the US was at 16.1 and China at 8.0

The US was at 20.8 in 1980. Always been higher than China.

For greenhouse gases the US was at 23.23 in 1990 and China was at 2.69.

Now the US is at 19.9 and China is at 8.49.

This is per capita. The US is far more polluting per capita than China has ever been.

Yes, the US is reducing its polluting. But not much. In 30 years it's dropped maybe 15-20% for greenhouse gases, but is still higher than China. For CO2 it's double China's rate now, and has dropped maybe 20% since 1980.

China is moving ahead massively with green energy.

China, which has much lower car use than the US, has 3.3 per 1000 people and the US has 5.4 per 1000 (and most of this is in California).

The US has 816 cars per 1000 people and China has 204, a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE. So China's use of electric cars is actually THREE TIMES that of the US. And before you say electric cars pollute, I know they do, but what they don't pollute are their immediate surroundings. Which impacts the people in those cities.

Also

China uses 7 million GWh of renewable energy compared to the US's 4 million.

The US's power consumption per capita is 6917 per person, in China it's 2964.

Clearly no matter how you look at it, China uses LESS energy, and is using far more of its energy consumption from renewable energy than the US, it's pushing green technology far, far, far more.

It still needs to develop and develop at a price it can afford, but it's way ahead of the US when the US was in China's developmental stage. And is still lagging China when China is massively poorer per capita than the US is.

Note that the biggest Chicken Littles Old RocksCrickmamooth are too busy reading Mao's Little Red Book to respond

You poor thing. Your sad life is now just a series of pissy personal vendettas.

You weren't always that way. The Trump cult has really done a number on you. You can't be saved. At this stage, your only purpose is to serve as a warning to others, about how fanatical cult devotion leads to self-lobotomizing.

Note that the biggest Chicken Littles Old RocksCrickmamooth are too busy reading Mao's Little Red Book to respond

You poor thing. Your sad life is now just a series of pissy personal vendettas.

You weren't always that way. The Trump cult has really done a number on you. You can't be saved. At this stage, your only purpose is to serve as a warning to others, about how fanatical cult devotion leads to self-lobotomizing.

Ahhh, Xi can count on your to cover for him!

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

The problem here is that China and the US are at different stages in their development.

China has a GDP per capita of less than $19,000. This is more than double what it was 10 years ago.

I think constant levels show that based on the 2010 US dollar the Chinese economy now is at about 1961 levels for the US.

Let's go by carbon dioxide. It doesn't really tell the whole story, but this isn't a dissertation.

This is per capita. The US is far more polluting per capita than China has ever been.

Yes, the US is reducing its polluting. But not much. In 30 years it's dropped maybe 15-20% for greenhouse gases, but is still higher than China. For CO2 it's double China's rate now, and has dropped maybe 20% since 1980.

China, which has much lower car use than the US, has 3.3 per 1000 people and the US has 5.4 per 1000 (and most of this is in California).

The US has 816 cars per 1000 people and China has 204, a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE. So China's use of electric cars is actually THREE TIMES that of the US. And before you say electric cars pollute, I know they do, but what they don't pollute are their immediate surroundings. Which impacts the people in those cities.

Also

Clearly no matter how you look at it, China uses LESS energy, and is using far more of its energy consumption from renewable energy than the US, it's pushing green technology far, far, far more.

It still needs to develop and develop at a price it can afford, but it's way ahead of the US when the US was in China's developmental stage. And is still lagging China when China is massively poorer per capita than the US is.

You can tell who the CCP Useful idiots are as soon as they mention CO2 per capita

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Also

You can tell who the CCP Useful idiots are as soon as they mention CO2 per capita

Ah, insults.

Bye, forever.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Wow

Make China Great Again!

So your CCP Masters can build MOAR coal burning plants?

What a sham!
I get the impression that you think you lost the argument.

Your post reads like a surrender monkey.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Also

Since it puts your total volume argument to shit

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Also

Since it puts your total volume argument to shit

So CO2 is not causing a mass extinction. Good to know

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Wow

Make China Great Again!

What a sham!

Are you confirming that CO2 is not causing any changing in the climate or is that just the Chinese version of CO2?

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Wow

Make China Great Again!

What a sham!

Are you confirming that CO2 is not causing any changing in the climate or is that just the Chinese version of CO2?
I have already confirmed the relationship between CO2 and Temerature.

You, have offered dick pics.

Forum List

Back