Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Third Party Candidate

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Imagine Joe Biden didn't have family issues at the time of the 2016 election season and that he picked Hillary as his running mate. Who would have won?

Biden/Clinton
Vs.
Trump/Pence

Imagine Joe Biden didn't have family issues at the time of the 2016 election season and that he picked Hillary as his running mate. Who would have won?

Biden/Clinton
Vs.
Trump/Pence
Do you really believe that Biden didn't run because of "family issues". He didn't run because it was well known within the Democrat party that it was Hillary's Turn. Also, Biden doesn't have a vagina. That is why only token opposition ran against Hillary for the Dem nomination, except for Bernie who didn't get the memo (about it being Hillary's turn).

Biden/Clinton
Vs.
Trump/Pence
Do you really believe that Biden didn't run because of "family issues". He didn't run because it was well known within the Democrat party that it was Hillary's Turn. That is why only token opposition ran against Hillary for the Dem nomination, except for Bernie who didn't get the memo (about it being Hillary's turn).
And because it WAS Killery's "turn", they got rid of the ONLY one who could have beaten Trump, Bernie Sanders. The Dim Dems REALLY shot themselves in the foot with that gaffe!

I think Biden will crash and burn soon. Right now I'm thinking Warren/Gabbard v Trump/Pence
I actually LIKE Gabbard, at least SOME of her policies, but these two would have NO chance against Trump/Pence.
Yeah me too. Anyway.... I deleted my comment before I saw yours when I noticed OP was "speculating" on 2016. Maybe there'll be a thread on the upcoming election.

Biden/Clinton
Vs.
Trump/Pence
Bernie is the ONLY one that COULD have beaten Trump in 2016. But we all know how THAT went.

That would have been an amazing show. Even better than the one we seen.

Biden/Clinton
Vs.
Trump/Pence
Do you really believe that Biden didn't run because of "family issues". He didn't run because it was well known within the Democrat party that it was Hillary's Turn. Also, Biden doesn't have a vagina. That is why only token opposition ran against Hillary for the Dem nomination, except for Bernie who didn't get the memo (about it being Hillary's turn).

Hillary missed her golden opportunity in 2004. What the fuck was that about? Why did she sit that one out? Was it John Kerry's turn to lose? A monkey could have beat Bush. Apparently not a Kerry monkey.

I think Biden will crash and burn soon. Right now I'm thinking Warren/Gabbard v Trump/Pence
I actually LIKE Gabbard, at least SOME of her policies, but these two would have NO chance against Trump/Pence.
Yeah me too. Anyway.... I deleted my comment before I saw yours when I noticed OP was "speculating" on 2016. Maybe there'll be a thread on the upcoming election.

Yes. I think there is probably 12 to 15 thousand threads on the upcoming election.

Biden/Clinton
Vs.
Trump/Pence
Wow where do you get your information from?

I gave no information. Did you see the word imagine?
Image how you formed your imagination with the information you have collected lol

Are you seriously trying to make a point of some sort?

Speculation about things that didn't happen is pointless.

Some might say posting messages in a forum is pointless.

Others might say drawing pictures is pointless.

There may even be others that say painting your bedroom an odd color is pointless.

I will conclude that you are correct. Speculating things that didn't happen is pointless.

I will further conclude that pointing out the pointlessness of speculating things that didn't happen is equally pointless.

However, I still have my index fingers on both hands so how pointless can I literally be?

:eusa_dance:

Speculation about things that didn't happen is pointless.

Some might say posting messages in a forum is pointless.

Others might say drawing pictures is pointless.

There may even be others that say painting your bedroom an odd color is pointless.

I will conclude that you are correct. Speculating things that didn't happen is pointless.

I will further conclude that pointing out the pointlessness of speculating things that didn't happen is equally pointless.

However, I still have my index fingers on both hands so how pointless can I literally be?

:eusa_dance:
I am entertained by many pointless activities.

Last edited:
Trump's electoral victory was largely due to a colossal miscalculation of voter support in PA and the Upper Midwest, fueled by a strong dislike of Hillary. I don't know if Biden's team would have done any better, but an implicit continuation of Obama's presidency would have increased Black voter turnout, while Hillary might not have been quite as objectionable as a VP candidate.

Biden/Clinton
Vs.
Trump/Pence

I don't see where Biden had any advantage over Mrs. Clinton at all.

Both represented the Failed ideology of Obamunism.

Forum List

Back