Lets See.

Attachments

• $17 to 67.JPG
    $17 to 67.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 60
I don't have pictures of me as teen.

But try to imagine a young Leon di Caprio.

Okay, got that imagine in your head?

Well ,I didn't look anything like that, if that helps.

fab4crop1.jpg

fab4crop4.jpg

I'm second from right. Been best friends with these guys for almost 40 years now.
That's a neat pic Mr. H. And am I correct that you all lined up the same for this as the one 40 years earlier?

Froggy, this is a useful thread for the young on this board to get a glimpse of their own future, if they're lucky enought to have one. They should make sure they have the photo's taken along the way, but the spread is the most telling.

fab4crop1.jpg

fab4crop4.jpg

I'm second from right. Been best friends with these guys for almost 40 years now.
That's a neat pic Mr. H. And am I correct that you all lined up the same for this as the one 40 years earlier?

Froggy, this is a useful thread for the young on this board to get a glimpse of their own future, if they're lucky enought to have one. They should make sure they have the photo's taken along the way, but the spread is the most telling.

Alot of my personal stuff got destroyed or lost i might have one of me in military 1n the 70s but as for earlier pics i have none. so the four of your are still close, thats neat.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yeah we're standing in the same order. These days we get together for an annual fishing trip. Lots o' booze and reminiscing. Guy on far left is now an exec. with Microsoft, next one is a research chemist for Lilly Pharmaceutical, me the deadbeat, and guy on right is the lead engineer for Orbital Sciences working on next gen. NASA rockets.

Thanks. Yeah we're standing in the same order. These days we get together for an annual fishing trip. Lots o' booze and reminiscing. Guy on far left is now an exec. with Microsoft, next one is a research chemist for Lilly Pharmaceutical, me the deadbeat, and guy on right is the lead engineer for Orbital Sciences working on next gen. NASA rockets.

Thats cool, but i'd say if they did that well you were right there also.

Thats cool, but i'd say if they did that well you were right there also.

I'm CEO for a privately held corporation. It's pretty much a half time job but the income fluctuates with the market. I spend the rest of my time involved with industry associations, serve on a few boards, do community work, and masturbate a lot.

Forum List

Back