Let's see what actual Africans think of black Americans yelling how unfair America is

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Don't worry you stupid white leftists, your patronizing racism doesn't go unnoticed.

Keep telling you what actual Africans think of black Americans and how embarrassed they are by their spoiled ignorance.

Don't take my word for it. Listen to how this Cameroon woman describes actual oppression shall we?

You can trust that white leftists hate these blacks more than they even hate Trump. Watch how they either ignore her or obfuscate.

Don't worry you stupid white leftists, your patronizing racism doesn't go unnoticed.

Keep telling you what actual Africans think of black Americans and how embarrassed they are by their spoiled ignorance.

Don't take my word for it. Listen to how this Cameroon woman describes actual oppression shall we?

You can trust that white leftists hate these blacks more than they even hate Trump. Watch how they either ignore her or obfuscate.

This one digs it !
msg-123379090949-3.jpg

I love how blacks in this country call themselves African American (two continents) when real Africans will have nothing to do with their dumb spoiled whiney asses. I'd love to see some of these assholes actually try to make it in Africa.

I love how blacks in this country call themselves African American (two continents) when real Africans will have nothing to do with their dumb spoiled whiney asses. I'd love to see some of these assholes actually try to make it in Africa.

I notice the other day, when he got back from the launch, Elon was darkening up a bit....

Jamaicans cant stand black Americans for the same reason that young lady does.

Very, very few African-Americans left in America. Most, darned near all, blacks in America have more in common with a white guy from Alabama than they do an actual African.

So, it's good to hear diologue from real Africans who actually have some kind of legitimate attachment to Africa.

Next time some self-defined "African-American'' starts complaining about his wants and indulgences not being satisfied, drop his ass off in the middle of the African desert with just a pair of flip-flops and a stick and see how African he really is. lol. Shouldn't even cut the slack by giving the flip-flops, but who the heck wants to run away from some lions in a last ditch effort trying to find their tribe....which they won't find...because they can't...barefoot in the African desert? lol.

They'd come back singing about they're as American as apple pie all a sudden, gare awn teed.

Last edited:
Lol at the white leftists. What unreal racists. Told you they would avoid this. I mean what could they say?

Oh, we all know how much they hate this actual African woman. Oh, how they hate them.

Pathetic racists and the stupid black Americans that allow themselves to be so used.

Lol at the black idiots.

Forum List

Back