Let's see... Biden now agrees with Trump!

Mexico has no choice if we just stop letting them in. They'll have to wait in Mexico no matter what. If Mexico doesn't want to deal with that, they can do what they did under Trump's demand which is not allow them into their country in the first place.
If we shut the entire invasion down, Mexico would be forced to stop facilitating the pipeline. Better for them to return to the agreement and accept partial funding to care for the masses camped on their side would, you would think, be preferable.

Moroonie, that was

Hahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Is she happy with Good Old Joe's program so far?
Hey... BlindBoo! I apologize for YOUR error in not identifying that YOU weren't the immigration lawyer!
The impression I saw was YOU wrote:
But as an immigration lawyer who has represented families and children for years, I am alarmed by another policy the President has enacted that, in practice, may cancel all his gains.
You had no quote marks which would have given me a clue as other readers YOU were quoting!
So you really should be apologizing for your production error, i.e. when you quote someone else, USE """"" marks!

Hey... BlindBoo! I apologize for YOUR error in not identifying that YOU weren't the immigration lawyer!
The impression I saw was YOU wrote:
But as an immigration lawyer who has represented families and children for years, I am alarmed by another policy the President has enacted that, in practice, may cancel all his gains.
You had no quote marks which would have given me a clue as other readers YOU were quoting!
So you really should be apologizing for your production error, i.e. when you quote someone else, USE """"" marks!

Any of these opening words look familiar.

Almost as funny as your original, almost.

Last edited:
Technically they voted for what they desired Trump to be, a mentally disabled incompetent creep with a trace of racism. PROG makes accusation = PROG makes it a reality. Plus they find comfort in the fact Xiden is a welcome member of the proper establishment. That's what's weird about some PROGS, they don't want an establishment, claim they don't trust govt. and corporate, yet they really do?

Those are estimated encounters, most of whom are returned across the border under Title 42, still.
They do allow unaccompanied minors to stay.

Which is why they send them here. These kids are sent here with a pocket full of birth control pills to handle the multiple rapes along the way. If they get here alive, yes, we keep them and I'm against that as well. Since we are going to allow them to stay, they need somebody here to take care of them and the parent(s) are allowed in the country.

It's bad enough we have to pay the hundreds of billions to support kids our lowlife citizens can't afford, and now we're bringing them here from over 100 other countries. Trump stopped most of that. He had Mexico stop them from crossing their country to get to ours. I miss the days when we had a real President that solved problems.

The Border Patrol did not say encounters, they said we will have 2 million more illegals IN THIS COUNTRY by the end of the year. If people were not able to penetrate our borders, then like under Trump, they wouldn't be wasting the time to make the trip.

Any of these opening words look familiar.

Almost as funny as your original, almost.
You did what most leftists do, give the impression you know more than you do.
YOUR lack of attribution to the REAL immigration lawyer is how people like YOU see the world, through manipulation, i.e,
in this case you TOOK credit for being an "immigration lawyer" by NOT providing attribution to the real lawyer!
But that's the modus operandi of people like you. Making a false impression and frankly I should have been
use to your lack of intelligent repartee. I guarantee that from now on any comments BlindBoo makes will be totally
discounted as his own as he like his communist buddies don't like America.

Last edited:
You did what most leftists do, give the impression you know more than you do.
YOUR lack of attribution to the REAL immigration lawyer is how people like YOU see the world, through manipulation, i.e,
in this case you TOOK credit for being an "immigration lawyer" by NOT providing attribution to the real lawyer!
But that's the modus operandi of people like you. Making a false impression and frankly I should have been
use to your lack of intelligent repartee. I guarantee that from now on any comments BlindBoo makes will be totally
discounted as his own as he like his communist buddies don't like America.
You just didn't look at the link, ya maroonie. So, rather than deal with the facts you go wild with fauxrage. Hahahaha.

Forum List

Back