Let's say we had intelligence about a Chinese warship en route to launching an attack on a US aircraft carrier.

The Commander-In-Chief orders an immediate air strike against that Chinese warship. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff immediately calls the President of the CCP and says "We have been ordered to attack your ship, we will be engaging with air strikes in approximately 8 hours. Good luck sir". So anyone have a problem with that?
Plow Boy You are dodging the whole point of this thread.
If the JCS Chief calls the Chinese, and warns them of an impending attack, that would be treason. Is that your point?

I find myself wondering if the Chinese have already bought General Milley. The Chinese own Biden and Son and a number of politicians and lobbyist. I feel the Chinese are smart enough to realize they can buy our corrupt politicians and end up taking over our nation without ever firing a shot.

The Chinese value the writings of Sun Tzu In his Art oF War

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Milley would pride himself on not being bought. He is a true believer. He is fighting white supremacy. He wants justice. Social justice.

I find myself wondering if the Chinese have already bought General Milley. The Chinese own Biden and Son and a number of politicians and lobbyist. I feel the Chinese are smart enough to realize they can buy our corrupt politicians and end up taking over our nation without ever firing a shot.

The Chinese value the writings of Sun Tzu In his Art oF War

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

There was also Feinstein, whose driver was a Chinese spy.

The National Security Council (which includes the JCS Chair) would be privy to the intel.

What the general was worried about was that the blob was going to see a report on Newsmax about a Chinese Warship and think it was actually happening.... essentially the same thing you guys do here day in and day out.
Not his call.....his job is gone....not even the dem Generals will trust him now.

JO

Forum List

Back