Let's Say It >> Democrats = Crime

No, No, No
Democrats Are Better Educated And More Sophisticated
AOC Is A Prime Example Of Today's Cum Laude Ediemukayshuns
This is what Republicans call a stable genius.
We finally agree, you imbecile.
Then we agree that this is what Republicans call a stable genius. Not the rest of the world, just Republicans.
Like you know anything about what the rest of the world thinks you deranged idiot.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you look stupid. I didn’t know you were that dumb, honestly
Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies
Clearly Donald Trump is despised around the world. Those people know a stupid fool when they see one.
Even if Republicans don’t

DEAN TRANSLATION:
  • ALLIE: That country that was friends with you for years that you gave them billions in free aid then cut and run the minute you asked them to carry their end.
  • STUPID FOOL: That rare person who considers the above countries not actual friends then goes on to not also value their opinions as well.

Meanwhile back in reality….Trump flutters like yourself are mailing bombs to people, running over them with their cars, and shooting up Wal*Marts.

Trump supporters crave violence and spread hate. Always.
Highest murder rates are among Democrat blacks, and in cities with Democrat mayors.

Here's the top 10 murder rate cities in US.. All have Democrat mayor.

• #1. St. Louis, Missouri.
  • #2. Baltimore, Maryland.
  • #3. Detroit, Michigan.
  • #4. New Orleans, Louisiana.
  • #5. Birmingham, Alabama.
  • #6. Jackson, Mississippi.
  • #7. Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
  • #8. Hartford, Connecticut.
  • #9. Salinas, California.
  • #10. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
  • #11. Washington, District Of Columbia.
list of cities by homicide rate - Bing
States with among the most high-risk counties include: North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, Michigan, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Oklahoma, West Virginia, South Carolina, Wisconsin and Florida.

States that live off opioids.

protesters-who-block-traffic-should-be-arrested-slayer-share-you-13695108.png

I strongly disagree. Protestors who form chains across roads all day lose a day of pay and risk arrest. People who stop for them block traffic. Next time, when you see a line like that ahead of you, gun your engine with the pedal to the floor and watch them scatter. One of two things will happen:
  1. Protestors will learn not to stand in front of traffic blocking big automobiles.
  2. We will run out of protestors.

No, No, No
Democrats Are Better Educated And More Sophisticated
AOC Is A Prime Example Of Today's Cum Laude Ediemukayshuns
This is what Republicans call a stable genius.

19-donald-trump-convention.w710.h473.2x.jpg

57ae507f45206.image.jpg

lead_720_405.jpg
We finally agree, you imbecile.
Then we agree that this is what Republicans call a stable genius. Not the rest of the world, just Republicans.
Like you know anything about what the rest of the world thinks you deranged idiot.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you look stupid. I didn’t know you were that dumb, honestly

Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies

Clearly Donald Trump is despised around the world. Those people know a stupid fool when they see one.
Even if Republicans don’t

No, "those people" live in economies that are failing with negative interest rates because they are impressionable to a fault and bought into what we call the "leftist" agenda. The self-proclaimed brilliant Democrats in this country look to follow their economic methods. It always amazes me that Democrats are so worried about what other countries, particularly Western European ones, think of us, as if they represent something we should be striving for. It is laughable.

protesters-who-block-traffic-should-be-arrested-slayer-share-you-13695108.png

The way to stop this >> stop electing Democrat mayors.

"Protesters who block traffic should be arrested" is TOTAL BULLS••• !

Protesters who block traffic should be run the f••• over......

Your right to protest doesn't supersede my right to get to wherever the hell I'm going without a bunch of dickweeds intentionally barring my path.

View attachment 276915
Man I wish some leftists would dare to try to block traffic here.

I would run right through them and then back up to hit any of the fuckers who tried to help them.

As we all know Trump supporters crave violence
Who threw the Molotov at the ICE facility today?

Oh yeah, yet another left wing terrorist. A completely standard Democrat.
Link?

How much more evidence do we need to see the contempt that Democrats have for law in the United States ? The list of examples is far too long for an OP in this forum, but I'll mention some of them, anyway.

1. Democrats want to eradicate the criminal part of US Code 8, Section 1325, which makes it criminal for illegal aliens to cross the US border without authorization from US immigration officials. Keyword >> Decriminalize.

2. Democrats voted overwhelming to give sanctuary to illegal aliens (a violation of US Code 8, Section 1324)

3. Democrat mayors and governors all across America, repeatedly order police to stand down, allowing criminals to engage in crime (ex. Baltimore riots, Ferguson riots/looting/arson, San Jose, Chicago, New York City, Tampa, Portland, Minneapolis, etc)

4. Who can ever forget Judge Joseph Charles allowing a Muslim husband to rape and beat his wife, when the guy claimed it was OK, because Islam said so ? Denied restraining order. :rolleyes:

5. Kamala Harris, et al, calling for the abolition of ICE.

6. Elizabeth Warren ludicrously claiming the thug Michael Brown was murdered by police officer Darren Wilson.

MANY MORE COULD BE ADDED TO THIS LIST.
Let's Say It >> Republicans = Lies.

This thread being one of many examples.

Haha..yep, all lies....Look at all the Republicans whom are part of LA’s Most Wanted....Weird huh?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Democrats want criminals to vote because they know most criminals are Democrats.

Democrats have no standards and behave accordingly.

I believe stupid people are Criminals, and Stupid people tend to be less educated an liberal which correlates to them being more likely to commit crimes when their Dem leaders lie to them about the free shit and they have to do anything to survive, so there is the connection .

Democrats want criminals to vote because they know most criminals are Democrats.

I believe stupid people are Criminals, and Stupid people tend to be less educated an liberal which correlates to them being more likely to commit crimes when their Dem leaders lie to them about the free shit and they have to do anything to survive, so there is the connection .
Many criminals have issues. Its probably mostly genetic, issues like neurotransmitters out of whack.

Surely you jest, the United States has the best educated and most sophisticated criminals on the planet, don't believe it?

Just look at the average education level of the members of Congress and their partners in crime on K Street.

Criminals come in all types. Smart or stupid, wealthy or destitute, sane or insane, liberal or conservative, it doesn't matter.

I strongly disagree. Protestors who form chains across roads all day lose a day of pay and risk arrest. People who stop for them block traffic. Next time, when you see a line like that ahead of you, gun your engine with the pedal to the floor and watch them scatter. One of two things will happen:
  1. Protestors will learn not to stand in front of traffic blocking big automobiles.
  2. We will run out of protestors.
You left out...

3. You end up like James Fields.

woolster22 said:
Criminals come in all types. Smart or stupid, wealthy or destitute, sane or insane, liberal or conservative, it doesn't matter.
The Most Fascinating Episode Of "I Almost Got Away With It"
Was This Gay Guy
He Was A Big Success At Every Thing He Tried
But He Loved The Thrill Of Burglary
And Cruised For Mugging Victims In His Brand New Jaguar

Democrats mostly appeal to the smart, and people in need. It just happens to be people in need are more likely to commit crime.
The smart? Why do you claim that? Is it because most of academia is democrat? You do realize that there are people out there who actually work for a living and build our bridges, develop life saving drugs and repair our bodies?
Only 6 percent of scientists are Republicans.Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | HuffPost
Scientists working in academia? You're probably right. I spent my career in private sector science and those that are not conservative are apolitical.

There is no timeline for treatment, only what the junky is "comfortable" with. Newsflash, junkies are incapable of handling discomfort. If that wasn't true, they'd just get their ass through 3 days of misery and move on. Detoxing from dope is rarely fatal. Happens with alcoholics all the time, most of them don't need special centers for months of treatment to get their shit together.

Hate to tell you, but detoxing from opiates is not quite as easy as you think. And, you said that detoxing is rarely fatal. Hate to tell you, but you're wrong. If a person has been heavily drinking for a long time (over 6 months), and then suddenly stops? They can die from heart attacks. Sorry, but detox can occasionally be dangerous. How do I know? I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for the Navy the last 8 years of my career, and also did volunteer counselor work at Fall River MA and Newport RI rehabs.

Hate to tell you, but detoxing from opiates is not quite as easy as you think. And, you said that detoxing is rarely fatal. Hate to tell you, but you're wrong. If a person has been heavily drinking for a long time (over 6 months), and then suddenly stops? They can die from heart attacks. Sorry, but detox can occasionally be dangerous. How do I know? I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for the Navy the last 8 years of my career, and also did volunteer counselor work at Fall River MA and Newport RI rehabs.
Thank you for your service!
th

There is no timeline for treatment, only what the junky is "comfortable" with. Newsflash, junkies are incapable of handling discomfort. If that wasn't true, they'd just get their ass through 3 days of misery and move on. Detoxing from dope is rarely fatal. Happens with alcoholics all the time, most of them don't need special centers for months of treatment to get their shit together.

Alcohol detox yes, opiate detox no. Opiate detox is rarely life threatening.

Build opiate detox into a monster it isn't, continue addidng to the problem. 3 days of discomfort, plain and simple. That is the price to escape. The problem is the people being asked to pay that price are in their circumstances because they cannot, specifically, deal with discomfort. Whether thats physical, mental or circumstance, they often struggle with discomfort. Its why they turn to pills in the first place.

So your work "helping" the "victims" prolong their addiction with more opiates (thats all methodone is, biologically) accomplished what? Why do we give unlimited free narcan? Most families would be better off without the burdens and guilt, and the affected children of these "people" get damaged more by the day. The current "treatment" for opiates is to give them their drugs and wait until they "are ready" to kick the habit. The problem is, the nature of physical addiction means you will never be ready to end your havit if you have a continuous, less stigmatized, court applauded, supply of pharma produced heroin.

We are literally allowing pharma to hook people on drugs and continue dealing their addictive drugs with 0 legal consequences for those involved. No jail time being discussed, just a few corporate buy backs that pale in comparison to the profits they raked in over the last decade.

Dems/blacks [ same ] LOVE criminals --they protest FOR criminals !!!!
Unfortunately
We Learned From The Baltimore Riots
They Don't Like The Po'Po' In They Hoods
And They Sure As Hell Ain't No Snitch

These People That They Don't Rat Out
Are Ruining What Quality Of Life They Do Have
And Make It Dangerous For The Civilians To Be Out After Dark
They're Taught Cops Are The Enemy

Forum List

Back