Let's rename Black Friday

Nordstrom is a well run prim and proper company that must be flipping out now seeing their stores turned into a fucking jungle

I guarantee you every major retailer will have a, Come to Jesus meeting on Jan 3 on operations in shit holes

Even Dollar General is looking closely

If I were one of these businesses, I'd be organizing with the others to sue the government for wilful destruction. I can't wait to see this all fucking BLOW UP in the democrat's faces over the next year!!

Jacobson asked students at the University of Florida if they would support changing the name of the day to something less offensive. Most students said yes.

“I’m cool with changing it,” one student said.

“I never saw it that way, but I don’t have that lived experience but if enough people think that it should be that way, then I don’t see a problem with it,” another student said.

“Black Friday sounds offensive,” one student said.

Ahh, to be young and dumb. What would be next? Eliminate black cars...or white cars? Get rid of white bread?

WATCH: Students want to rename ‘Black Friday', until they find out the name has nothing to do with race
Fuckin' Florida, man. I swear.

I am a UF graduated, too.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck……

Black has a GOOD MEANING IN BUSINESS. IT MEANS YOU ARE PROFITABLE.

Dumb little shitheads. Now I hope we lose to FSU tomorrow.

JK

This is just a constant campaign of distraction to keep you focused on minutia instead of weighty issues.......look over there don't look at what's important.

"African-American Even Though Many American Backs Have Ancestries in Non-African Countries" Friday
Or.......
It COULD be when retail stores are operating IN THE BLACK

And has NOTHING to do with the self-absorbed/ignorant mud people

White Friday? :dunno:
thats-racist.jpg

Whats wrong with supporting the changing of something perceived as offensive? The question was presented in this manner. If you watch the video most of the people were talking about economics not confusing it with Black people.
The problem is it was not meant to be offensive. We have an ever changing and floating sea of what is offensive and what is not. We can not walk on egg shells all day every day. Life is hard enough with out having to painstakingly contemplate every word before speaking it. Why the hell can't people just freaking happy? The left has gone to far with this shit and the right has gone to far with their conspiracy horse shit. I am tired of all of it.

How about no?

Jesus Christ some of these fucking morons probably want to call the black crayon racist because it says black on it.

Yep....no state income-tax....people live like they used to in California 40 years ago, girls with big boobs and skinny legs..

...horrible fucking state.
People eating each other's faces, feeding their kids to crocodiles, writing bank robbery notes on the back of their own deposit slips, and turning themselves in to the cops for murdering thier imaginary friends...

I didn't make up the "Florida Man" meme.

Imagine how much better off the nation would be if nobody ran around shopping yesterday.

Forum List

Back