Let's rename Black Friday

Can we change the name oil away from "Black Gold"?

Can we rename black oil paint something less offensive, please? Thank you!

Can we change the name oil away from "Black Gold"?

Can we rename black oil paint something less offensive, please? Thank you!

71erjlpGfuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Don't forget those offensive blackberries, those offensive Black and Tan Coonhounds.

1637975886085.png

Whats wrong with supporting the changing of something perceived as offensive? The question was presented in this manner. If you watch the video most of the people were talking about economics not confusing it with Black people.

This is America Champ; you can get up off your knees.

Call it black Friday in recognition of the sale day black people destroyed. I have no idea if you still have black Friday sales where you are. They have stopped here. Black violence and people getting trampled to death have put an end to the sales. Instead we have black Friday WEEK. With modest price reductions for the whole week before Thanksgiving with no special hours. I stopped by Target today, pretty much empty.

What makes you feel that validating the feelings of other people means you are on your knees? Are your feelings of manhood threatened by the ability to do that?

Not at all, when I'm on my knees I'm usually asserting my manhood or pulling weeds.

If it's under $950, then it isn't shoplifting, it is merely a government-sanctioned economic re-equalization. :smoke:
Nordstrom is a well run prim and proper company that must be flipping out now seeing their stores turned into a fucking jungle

I guarantee you every major retailer will have a, Come to Jesus meeting on Jan 3 on operations in shit holes

Even Dollar General is looking closely

It was only a "trick" question to idiots.
High school kid probably learn what they have to learn, but I could see they maybe never knew what it about (besides bargain online) at that age.

Forum List

Back