Let’s remember, WE WILL SEE A SPIKE IN CASES AS WE UNLOCK

my dad is a PHD in viral medicine, and this is what he told me: "i wish i could tell you that Trump knows what he's doing, but he doesn't!"

Well of course Trump doesn't know. Neither did Obama, or anyone before him.

If your dumb father, thinks that the president of the United States is going to be a Ph.D Pathologist, then he needs to return his Ph.D. He likely paid to get placed in the school.

Politicians don't know jack. Never did. You are fool if you think the politician is going to be the brilliant mind that figures everything out.

The lockdown was to flatten the curve, not stop anyone from catching COVID.

There is a 100% chance that as we see the 2nd wave hit, moron Libs who changed the rules will blame Trump.

I’ll say it again, the lockdown was the flatten the curve as to not overburden the healthcare system. Not to prevent people from ever getting it at all.

Can you libs remember that for a month?

Try real hard. I know it will be tough to not blame Trump.

I believe Georgia and Florida are showing this isn't necessarily true...

Why do we keep having to remind liberal fucknuts of this?

How often are you idiots going to move the goalposts?

Gee, look what I predicted on April 29th.

I am a GD GENIUS! :rolleyes:

How come stupid liberals couldn’t see this coming?

Why do we keep having to remind liberal fucknuts of this?

How often are you idiots going to move the goalposts?

This is the part I don't understand. To the left-wingers, if there is a spike in cases, then that just proves we opened up too early.

But if a spike in cases proves we opened up too early, then we should just never open. Just stay in lock down until the country starves to death.

Because whenever we open, there is going to be a spike in cases. So by their standard, we would stay in lock down until the entire country ceases to exist.

The lockdown was to flatten the curve, not stop anyone from catching COVID.

There is a 100% chance that as we see the 2nd wave hit, moron Libs who changed the rules will blame Trump.

I’ll say it again, the lockdown was the flatten the curve as to not overburden the healthcare system. Not to prevent people from ever getting it at all.

Can you libs remember that for a month?

Try real hard. I know it will be tough to not blame Trump.

I believe Georgia and Florida are showing this isn't necessarily true...

Well I don't know much about Georgia, but for Florida, since they never really had a big lock down like some of the other states, then they are not going to have a second wave.

Liberals don’t want to admit this is all political. They keep moving the goalposts.

Forum List

Back