Let's Remember Not To Forget

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As we get closer to Memorial Day, let us remember that when we're busy eating our burgers and hotdogs, the lives of many who gave them up for us so that we could be free. I know that America isn't as free as it once was, but we still should never forget their sacrifices. Especially since they are being remembered so little these days. Always remember to thank a veteran or anybody who is serving now and continuing to serve in such troubled times. I've never been much into Batman or Superman, but that's mostly because my heroes don't wear capes. God bless our troops and God bless the United States of America. Forever be united and not divided like our enemies currently want.

I collect artifacts from WWII, both American and German. Soldiers are some of the worlds bravest people, and I highly respect and admire them. I won't forget. I'm afraid others of my generation will though.

Exactly, that's why I posted this topic. I'm trying to make sure that our troops are never forgotten.

"remember not to forget"?

Yeah, I realize that remembering means not forgetting, but it's more like a play on words the way I titled it.

Exactly, that's why I posted this topic. I'm trying to make sure that our troops are never forgotten.

Yeah, I realize that remembering means not forgetting, but it's more like a play on words the way I titled it.
Remembering not to forget what Ollie North said last year...

Forum List

Back