Let's rape each other a little.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
There is such a thing as assault, and that results in prison sentences usually, if the assault is conducted outside school property. But how is rape different from assault? After all, both assault victims and rape victims have their bodies fully recovered in a few days, discounting permanent bullying. So, what causes the female mind to not follow the body's recovery, and stay in the damaged state for years if not forever? Sex education in schools are correct to warn against rape, but they don't provide an understanding what makes rape special. Just as a guess, is this problem with rape because the female mind includes rape fantasies as a rule, and then ends up in a conflict with itself when these fantasies become reality? What is the differentiating reason why rape is not like all the other assaults?

But how is rape different from assault?

Simple.

Google the legislative and/or Attorney Generals website in your state and read the definition of rape and assault.

Statutes and their definitions differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and from state to state. A crime in one state or jurisdiction may be a felony, and the same exact crime in another state or jurisdiction may be a misdemeanor.

The legal definition of "Rape" also varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction based on age of the victim, if the person assaulting was a caregiver or person of trust.

Shadow 355

There is such a thing as assault, and that results in prison sentences usually, if the assault is conducted outside school property. But how is rape different from assault? After all, both assault victims and rape victims have their bodies fully recovered in a few days, discounting permanent bullying. So, what causes the female mind to not follow the body's recovery, and stay in the damaged state for years if not forever? Sex education in schools are correct to warn against rape, but they don't provide an understanding what makes rape special. Just as a guess, is this problem with rape because the female mind includes rape fantasies as a rule, and then ends up in a conflict with itself when these fantasies become reality? What is the differentiating reason why rape is not like all the other assaults?
It's called trauma.

I think it is possible, that rape was statued in as separate from assault, because of liberal legislative initiatives in the 20th century, and had no special status before that time. So, can rape legislation be classified as simply a clever money maker for some lawyers?

I think it is possible, that rape was statued in as separate from assault, because of liberal legislative initiatives in the 20th century, and had no special status before that time. So, can rape legislation be classified as simply a clever money maker for some lawyers?

So you think that being punched in the face and being raped amount to the same thing? That is simply sad.

So you think that being punched in the face and being raped amount to the same thing? That is simply sad.
Well, let's see, being punched in the face causes various bruises and swells on your face. Rape causes the same thing, only not on your face but elsewhere. If a very big bully punches you in the face, your fight back chances maybe as minimal as when you get raped. So, what is the difference?

Well, let's see, being punched in the face causes various bruises and swells on your face. Rape causes the same thing, only not on your face but elsewhere. If a very big bully punches you in the face, your fight back chances maybe as minimal as when you get raped. So, what is the difference?

Are you telling me that being hit in the face is the same? It is not just about visible bruises. The mental trauma is worse.

Are you saying that if you went to jail, and some huge convict bent you over and raped you, the ONLY damage done would be bruising?

Are you telling me that being hit in the face is the same? It is not just about visible bruises. The mental trauma is worse.

Are you saying that if you went to jail, and some huge convict bent you over and raped you, the ONLY damage done would be bruising?
This is interesting. From this comparison, rape and assault seem various levels of balance between dominance and submission. The big convict can prove its dominance both by a face punch and a rape. The smaller convict can assert his submission by taking both a punch and a rape. If you get punched and you can't hit back, then the same is true for the rape, which wouldn't happen either if you could rape back. I think you disagree that both assault and rape are about dominance - submission balance. I still don't see the foundamental difference.

This is interesting. From this comparison, rape and assault seem various levels of balance between dominance and submission. The big convict can prove its dominance both by a face punch and a rape. The smaller convict can assert his submission by taking both a punch and a rape. If you get punched and you can't hit back, then the same is true for the rape, which wouldn't happen either if you could rape back. I think you disagree that both assault and rape are about dominance - submission balance. I still don't see the foundamental difference.

I understand that you do not see the fundamental difference between assault and rape. It is about emotional and mental trauma that far exceeds the physical bruising or damages.

If you cannot grasp the difference, just take my word for it that here is a HUGE difference. Or talk to a rape victim.

And most rape is not about sex. It is about power and about hurting a woman.

I understand that you do not see the fundamental difference between assault and rape. It is about emotional and mental trauma that far exceeds the physical bruising or damages.

If you cannot grasp the difference, just take my word for it that here is a HUGE difference. Or talk to a rape victim.

What puzzles me then, is that women never gang up on a known rapist. It has been probably proven in psychology, that a rematch positively contributes to emotional rebalancing.

What puzzles me then, is that women never gang up on a known rapist. It has been probably proven in psychology, that a rematch positively contributes to emotional rebalancing.

I wouldn't say never.

I doubt revenge helps much though. And then there is the humiliation of defense attornies trying to make it sound as though she asked for it.

I wouldn't say never.

I doubt revenge helps much though. And then there is the humiliation of defense attornies trying to make it sound as though she asked for it.

So here is the basic problem. We know that rape is not good. The school invites butch lesbos to march into the classroom and bully us into thinking of rape. There is no telling them that although I/we are males we have never thought of raping girls.

So, now I am curious what rape really is, and most of all how rape works. This is a highly politicized subject, mostly exists in terms of legal and political power play, but I guess there is an underlying biological and, from this thread, emotional, and even mental process that rape victims develop to support the above.

If I imagine I get raped a few times in prison, all that comes to mind is how to turn around and fight off or kill the attacker. Obviously, this is not what females think. How do they develop such a complex emotional and mental reaction that far outlives their biological recovery?

And even if the girls don't report the rapes and there is no legal and political process deriving from it for her, the emotional and mental states still progress the same way. A really huge puzzle.

I wouldn't say never.

So here is the basic problem. We know that rape is not good. The school invites butch lesbos to march into the classroom and bully us into thinking of rape. There is no telling them that although I/we are males we have never thought of raping girls.

So, now I am curious what rape really is, and most of all how rape works. This is a highly politicized subject, mostly exists in terms of legal and political power play, but I guess there is an underlying biological and, from this thread, emotional, and even mental process that rape victims develop to support the above.

If I imagine I get raped a few times in prison, all that comes to mind is how to turn around and fight off or kill the attacker. Obviously, this is not what females think. How do they develop such a complex emotional and mental reaction that far outlives their biological recovery?

And even if the girls don't report the rapes and there is no legal and political process deriving from it for her, the emotional and mental states still progress the same way. A really huge puzzle.

Why is it hard to understand the mental trauma being worse than the physical?

I wouldn't say never.

Because it is not physically visible, and it is obfuscated by political agenda, standing in the way of logical analysis.

I wouldn't say never.

Because it is not physically visible, and it is obfuscated by political agenda, standing in the way of logical analysis.

Not sure what the political agenda is, but there is a very logical analysis of the damage done by rape. The emotional trauma is well documented.

Rape: Obtaining sex without the consent of the individual
Assault: Physical/emotional/mental violence against the individual without their consent.
Rape and assault: What every politician does everyday.

New Topics

Forum List

Back