Let’s put aside the issue of blame on Trump for the spread of COVID and focus on his general reaction to it

I can’t remember which reporter asked it a press conference, but awhile back one question Trump was asked was so non-partisan and soft that the answer blew anyone away listening to it. It was “Mr. President what message do you have to Americans who are scared at home because of the Coronavirus?”

Instead of doing the most simple, presidential task of saying something hopeful and empathetic, Trump rips into the reporter’s credibility and deflects entirely from the question. It was incredibly pathetic and unprecedented for any prior president in history.

Hey look the leftwing has made no secret about our displeasure with Bush, but it’s amazing how Trump makes Bush look like Lincoln. It can’t be understated how great Bush’s reaction was to 9/11. It was everything a president should have done. His speech at ground zero the days after was so authentic and helped a reeling nation feel more empowered.

Trump would have been too much of a pussy to go near that toxic site.

Forget who is to blame for the spread of COVID. The reality as it stands now is that the death toll is approaching 100k and has shown no signs of slowing down. People are scared. The only messages they get about the virus is the sensationalized media’s that isn’t necessarily optimistic or objective. Why is Trump not doing the most basic presidential task of reassuring the American public? It’s because he’s a narcissistic sociopath who doesn’t give two shits about how Americans are feeling. All he cares about is his ego and losing to Biden.
So since all the bullshit you spouted off for a month isn’t panning out you’d like to try a new angle. Fuck off.
And as usual you’re too much of a child to criticize Trump.
Give me something to criticize. Something real, not your sand filled pussy bullshit that he hurt your feelings. Fuck your feelings. Give me something solid to criticize. Until then shut your Whitney little cock sucking hole.
Hey moron, only you would know if you have actual criticisms of Trump. You don’t because you’re a child.
Then why aren’t you telling me something to criticize?

You’re a fucking middle school girl. You don’t like somebody, you don’t know why but somehow I should and better agree or you won’t invite me to your sleep over.

I don’t give a fuck about being in your club.

@bluzman16

How help your masses of thoughtless "dislike"-votes your country? If you have a good idea say it.
Hey, SHITHEAD, GO THE FUCK AWAY. Thank you, and PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY from this thread, you have NO idea what you're talking about when you TRY to post ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with politics. So just GO THE FUCK AWAY, thank you.

Aha. Did you ever think about to start to fight against alcohol and drugs?

the Trump Derangement Syndrome gets hold of your mouth....and people who think like you.:cuckoo:

sad but true.

The left can't start a thread without first venting paragraphs of Trump hatred. They should step away from politics for a while before they get a stomach ulcer.
Its always good to laugh at something before you start a serious conversation. Drumpf is a fucking joke so why not start with his fuckups?

Okay :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: now lets discuss Hillary's loss to president Trump in 2016.
Lol pitiful. You’ll always have that huh? In 10 years you’ll still be talking about it regardless of how irrelevant it’ll be to anyone else.

Rubbing salt in the left's wounds never gets old. Remember how Dems were crying and Hillary was too distraught to even make an appearance on election night :auiqs.jpg: the entire left wing was like WHAAAT we lost to Trump they were in shock. MAGA beat them LMAO! OMG my sides hurt.
So when does the competent leadership part start? Or can we expect nothing but pro wrestler style airing of grievances and "owning the Libs" rage tweeting until his fat ass has to watch Biden sworn in come January? That is if he can muster the humility and dignity to watch the inauguration.

I can’t remember which reporter asked it a press conference, but awhile back one question Trump was asked was so non-partisan and soft that the answer blew anyone away listening to it. It was “Mr. President what message do you have to Americans who are scared at home because of the Coronavirus?”

Instead of doing the most simple, presidential task of saying something hopeful and empathetic, Trump rips into the reporter’s credibility and deflects entirely from the question. It was incredibly pathetic and unprecedented for any prior president in history.

Hey look the leftwing has made no secret about our displeasure with Bush, but it’s amazing how Trump makes Bush look like Lincoln. It can’t be understated how great Bush’s reaction was to 9/11. It was everything a president should have done. His speech at ground zero the days after was so authentic and helped a reeling nation feel more empowered.

Trump would have been too much of a pussy to go near that toxic site.

Forget who is to blame for the spread of COVID. The reality as it stands now is that the death toll is approaching 100k and has shown no signs of slowing down. People are scared. The only messages they get about the virus is the sensationalized media’s that isn’t necessarily optimistic or objective. Why is Trump not doing the most basic presidential task of reassuring the American public? It’s because he’s a narcissistic sociopath who doesn’t give two shits about how Americans are feeling. All he cares about is his ego and losing to Biden.
So since all the bullshit you spouted off for a month isn’t panning out you’d like to try a new angle. Fuck off.
And as usual you’re too much of a child to criticize Trump.
Give me something to criticize. Something real, not your sand filled pussy bullshit that he hurt your feelings. Fuck your feelings. Give me something solid to criticize. Until then shut your Whitney little cock sucking hole.
Hey moron, only you would know if you have actual criticisms of Trump. You don’t because you’re a child.
Then why aren’t you telling me something to criticize?

You’re a fucking middle school girl. You don’t like somebody, you don’t know why but somehow I should and better agree or you won’t invite me to your sleep over.

I don’t give a fuck about being in your club.
Being in my club? You do realize you can criticize Trump and still support
him right? This nuance shouldn’t escape you.

So when does the competent leadership part start? Or can we expect nothing but pro wrestler style airing of grievances and "owning the Libs" rage tweeting until his fat ass has to watch Biden sworn in come January? That is if he can muster the humility and dignity to watch the inauguration.

Oh God here you go with the double standards. The left should be able to spin a narrative, lie, spew whatever vile things they like while president Trump is not supposed to respond in kind am I right?

Oh God here you go with the double standards. The left should be able to spin a narrative, lie, spew whatever vile things they like while president Trump is not supposed to respond in kind am I right?
Well, Nosmo King IS a bit dim.............

Name one thing the left has lied about with Drumpf?

Trump's level and irresponsibility involving partisan fights is beneath the dignity of his office. When an American president calls the media the enemy of the people, when he calls individuals low I.Q. people, when he rage tweets about reporters, he shows how classless and petty he is. I don't know about you but my notion of American leadership should never include the characteristics of pettiness and classlessness

The impeachment bullshit.

All lies.

And speaking of being a bit dim, here's...............................................................Asslips! Right on cue.

All lies.
The impeachment: partisan circling of the wagons even as those wagons were aflame.

All lies.
The impeachment: partisan circling of the wagons even as those wagons were aflame.

Did you get one of those pens ?

Wish I had one......

Then Nancy Pelosi would have one stuck up her oversized ass.

Trump's level and irresponsibility involving partisan fights is beneath the dignity of his office. When an American president calls the media the enemy of the people, when he calls individuals low I.Q. people, when he rage tweets about reporters, he shows how classless and petty he is. I don't know about you but my notion of American leadership should never include the characteristics of pettiness and classlessness

And Dem leaders who do the exact same thing? You people are full of shit! You attack president Trump then when he bitch slaps you the crying and faux hurt feelings shit starts. Look Dems are scum, period. So are their lapdogs in the liberal news media.

All lies.
He got impeached and rightly so. Next?

And speaking of being a bit dim, here's...............................................................Asslips! Right on cue.
So you couldnt come up with a lie but instead youre deflecting? :)

All lies.

It was all bullshit and everyone knows it....except dumbasses like you.

All lies.
Please refer to post #72 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

All lies.

It was all bullshit and everyone knows it....except dumbasses like you.
So how did he get impeached if it was bullshit? :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back