Let's Play The Fear Card

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Or 'how your own government lies to you', alternatively titled, 'How another government agency takes advantage of your stupidity'. Or, "How stupid do you have to be vote dimocrap?''

You wonder why I feel the way I do towards dims?

Don't. They are everything I say they are and worse.

Much worse.

Exposed EPA Memo: Let’s Play The Fear Card And Tie Global Warming To People’s “Personal Worries”…

Not sure they understand Americans’ “personal worries”…

Via Daily Caller:

An Environmental Protection Agency memo sent to top officials implored the agency to build up support for its agenda by tying its regulatory agenda to the “personal worries” of Americans.

“Polar ice caps and the polar bears have become the climate change ‘mascots,’ if you will, and personify the challenges we have in making this issue real for many Americans,” reads a memo sent around to top agency officials in March 2009, just months after President Barack Obama took office.

“Most Americans will never see a polar ice cap, nor will most have the chance to see a polar bear in its natural habitat,” the memo reads. “Therefore, it is easy to detach from the seriousness of this issue. Unfortunately, climate change in the abstract is an increasingly — and consistently — unpersuasive argument to make.”

“However, if we shift from making this about the polar caps and about our neighbor with respiratory illness we can potentially bring this issue home to many Americans,” the memo adds. “There will be many opportunities to discuss climate-related efforts this year. As we do so, we must allow the human health argument to take center stage.”

I fear I will forget all the things I should fear.

Maybe I can blame it on the air, and get a check?

I know! Let's tie global warming to TH3 GAYZ! That will get the righties shitting their pants in no time!

"This just in. Making the planet hotter is number 15 on Th3 Gay Agenda™. Homos like to work out and show off their bodies. They are working with the coal industry to make the planet warmer so they have an excuse to walk around in chaps and no shirts."

We can have Doocy and that other morning mimbo getting all worked up about gays and ozone holes. "Keep your heat seeking probe away from my o-zone, faggot!"

Fox News ticker stream: "Ebola in America: Caused by Global Warming and Darkies in the Wire?"

Or 'how your own government lies to you', alternatively titled, 'How another government agency takes advantage of your stupidity'. Or, "How stupid do you have to be vote dimocrap?''

Much worse.

Exposed EPA Memo: Let’s Play The Fear Card And Tie Global Warming To People’s “Personal Worries”…

Via Daily Caller:

An Environmental Protection Agency memo sent to top officials implored the agency to build up support for its agenda by tying its regulatory agenda to the “personal worries” of Americans.

“Polar ice caps and the polar bears have become the climate change ‘mascots,’ if you will, and personify the challenges we have in making this issue real for many Americans,” reads a memo sent around to top agency officials in March 2009, just months after President Barack Obama took office.

“Most Americans will never see a polar ice cap, nor will most have the chance to see a polar bear in its natural habitat,” the memo reads. “Therefore, it is easy to detach from the seriousness of this issue. Unfortunately, climate change in the abstract is an increasingly — and consistently — unpersuasive argument to make.”

“However, if we shift from making this about the polar caps and about our neighbor with respiratory illness we can potentially bring this issue home to many Americans,” the memo adds. “There will be many opportunities to discuss climate-related efforts this year. As we do so, we must allow the human health argument to take center stage.”
Did a republican really just make a thread accusing Democrats of using the fear card??? Are you kidding?

:rofl:

After Ebola, Isis, refugee children carrying disease, terrorists in our back yard and Obama declaring himself king just before the last election, I'm kind of "feared" out.

Ok enough trolling in the thread. I just got into this and you guys are way way fucking over the line.

Ok. To the OP. Have you seen the report that the White House wants Disney executives to help them produce a propaganda film using Frozen to make children afraid of global warming and what it is doing to the polar bears and the tundra?

At first I thought it was an Onion piece. But it's not.

Much worse.

Via Daily Caller:

Well, it works, becuase Americans are stupid, according to Jonathan Gruber.

Forum List

Back