Let's Nationalize the Police....

Segregation is the solution. We need to see how Black people do community without white interference.
That is occurring naturally. Whites are fleeing the big cities for the burbs thanks to the behaviors of blacks.
But the Blacks are not organizing their own government(s). At best they are using the "White Man's Government," which is inherently flawed.
all governments are flawed,, but the one we have has been the best in human history,,
Except, of course, when the demagogues, communists, and tyrants, get control of the virutously just system.

True dat. Our problem is NOT the form of gov't we have, it's the people running it. Too many incumbents are not following the laws and are not discharging the basic functions that they were sworn to uphold and perform.
That is because the checks and balances do not work.

So on my way to work I was listening to the local radio channel and they took a call from this whiny liberal black idiot, who insisted that because he is an "oppressed minority", he understands what racism is, because he sees it everywhere, and in everything. That's a summary of course because it was almost intolerable having to listen to this freakishly ignorant bed wetter. When he went on to assert that we needed to nationalize the police I almost lost my shit.

Nationalizing police has worked really great in the past. Especially for "oppressed minorities", just ask 6 million european Jews in a fuckin séance, or 20 million russian souls on "early release" thanks to the NKVD. This bed wetting imbecile, and the rest of the jabbering retard moonbats I've heard suggest it love to parrot that the police are currently unaccountable. Never mind the fact that cops are constantly under scrutiny, regularly end up on trial only to get exonerated by civilian juries, and subjected to prison if they are convicted. When was the last federal official held accountable, tried and put in prison for destroying a citizen's life or liberty? How about convicted for massive corruption we all know most of them are involved in?

You want a police force that is UNACCOUNTABLE? Nationalize ours. Look what the federal police did in Ruby Ridge and Waco. We mocked the Chinese and scorned them for murdering their own people with tanks and military force, then watched Clinton do it to our people and NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER was even charged. The government had to pay several Davidians in civil court and had to pay Randy Weaver but not one evil do-er faced any scrutiny in court or the media for mass murder.

I actually kinda hope the bed wetters get their way, because it will be the cities with the most police "protection" that will be "served" by police that can't be held accountable. Every single one of the officers left after the democrooks purge the depts. of "unfit" officers will likely be rouges, vicious, corrupt and without a drop of empathy. The biggest mistake we ever made was trying to prevent liberals from getting abortions. These pieces of shit should have been sucked out of the womb or sterilized generations ago. Now their mouth breathing genetic waste clogs our cities, burns shit down in honor of criminal scum, and elects babbling demented racist dumbfucks like Joe Biden. I welcome the collapse.

Yeah, the govt murdered several at waco and ruby ridge but never were held accountable in a court.

Because...............they didn't do anything wrong.

That's why.

Bunch of wackos at waco and a loony tune in Idaho.

They resisted, got shot.

Now, why do the right wing scorn the black people that did the same, resisted police?

BTW, BOTH should be shot.
both waco and idaho were in their own homes bothering nobody and the government went to them and killed them,, big difference than these guys that went out and preyed on others,,,

BOTH had WARRANTS, why didn't they comply?
hey
So much for "law and order" republicans.
They should have...at least in Waco. Ruby Ridge agents were sent out, in full cameo, with night vison goggles, and military grade machine guns, and were in the woods scouting in the area...when they were spotted by the Weaver family. There was no knock and announce that started the standoff.

Segregation is the solution. We need to see how Black people do community without white interference.
That is occurring naturally. Whites are fleeing the big cities for the burbs thanks to the behaviors of blacks.
But the Blacks are not organizing their own government(s). At best they are using the "White Man's Government," which is inherently flawed.
all governments are flawed,, but the one we have has been the best in human history,,
Except, of course, when the demagogues, communists, and tyrants, get control of the virutously just system.
those are people not governments,,

True dat. Our problem is NOT the form of gov't we have, it's the people running it. Too many incumbents are not following the laws and are not discharging the basic functions that they were sworn to uphold and perform.

Disagree. The checks and balances WILL work as designed IF the people elected or appointed to a gov't position in any branch of gov't do their job as they are supposed to, without fear or favor. Alas, they do not but that doesn't mean we nee a different form of gov't. It mean we better elect and appoint better people.

So on my way to work I was listening to the local radio channel and they took a call from this whiny liberal black idiot, who insisted that because he is an "oppressed minority", he understands what racism is, because he sees it everywhere, and in everything. That's a summary of course because it was almost intolerable having to listen to this freakishly ignorant bed wetter. When he went on to assert that we needed to nationalize the police I almost lost my shit.

Nationalizing police has worked really great in the past. Especially for "oppressed minorities", just ask 6 million european Jews in a fuckin séance, or 20 million russian souls on "early release" thanks to the NKVD. This bed wetting imbecile, and the rest of the jabbering retard moonbats I've heard suggest it love to parrot that the police are currently unaccountable. Never mind the fact that cops are constantly under scrutiny, regularly end up on trial only to get exonerated by civilian juries, and subjected to prison if they are convicted. When was the last federal official held accountable, tried and put in prison for destroying a citizen's life or liberty? How about convicted for massive corruption we all know most of them are involved in?

You want a police force that is UNACCOUNTABLE? Nationalize ours. Look what the federal police did in Ruby Ridge and Waco. We mocked the Chinese and scorned them for murdering their own people with tanks and military force, then watched Clinton do it to our people and NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER was even charged. The government had to pay several Davidians in civil court and had to pay Randy Weaver but not one evil do-er faced any scrutiny in court or the media for mass murder.

I actually kinda hope the bed wetters get their way, because it will be the cities with the most police "protection" that will be "served" by police that can't be held accountable. Every single one of the officers left after the democrooks purge the depts. of "unfit" officers will likely be rouges, vicious, corrupt and without a drop of empathy. The biggest mistake we ever made was trying to prevent liberals from getting abortions. These pieces of shit should have been sucked out of the womb or sterilized generations ago. Now their mouth breathing genetic waste clogs our cities, burns shit down in honor of criminal scum, and elects babbling demented racist dumbfucks like Joe Biden. I welcome the collapse.

Yeah, the govt murdered several at waco and ruby ridge but never were held accountable in a court.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Now, why do the right wing scorn the black people that did the same, resisted police?

both waco and idaho were in their own homes bothering nobody and the government went to them and killed them,, big difference than these guys that went out and preyed on others,,,

the comparison is stupid,,

they neither preyed on others nor attacked the cops first,,,

they were shot down without warning execution style in their own homes,,,

So, they had WARRANTS to be investigated or for arrest, BOTH RESISTED.

BOTH had PLENTY of WARNING, BOTH RESISTED.

Doesn't matter if neither preyed or attacked ...................ANYONE.
they never got the chance to resist,, both times the cops opened fire before they even knew they were there,,

Hmmmmm.

Really?

Ruby Ridge was the site of an 11-day siege in 1992 in Boundary County, Idaho, near Naples. It began on August 21, when deputies of the United States Marshals Service (USMS) initiated action to apprehend and arrest Randy Weaver under a bench warrant after his failure to appear on firearms charges. Given three conflicting dates for his court appearance, and suspecting a conspiracy against him, Weaver refused to surrender, and members of his immediate family, and family friend Kevin Harris, resisted as well. The Hostage Rescue Team of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI HRT) became involved as the siege developed.

During the Marshals Service reconnoiter of the Weaver property, six U.S. Marshals encountered Harris and Sammy Weaver, Randy's 14-year-old son, in woods near the family cabin. A shootout took place. Deputy U.S. Marshal William Francis Degan, Sammy Weaver, and the Weavers' dog, Striker, all died as a result. In the subsequent siege of the Weaver residence, led by the FBI, Weaver's wife Vicki was killed by FBI sniper fire. All casualties occurred in the first two days of the operation. The siege and standoff were ultimately resolved by civilian negotiators. Harris surrendered and was arrested on August 30, while Weaver and his three daughters surrendered the next day.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

they never got the chance to resist,, both times the cops opened fire before they even knew they were there,,

You like most regressive LOVE to rewrite history.

Ruby Ridge was the site of an 11-day siege in 1992 in Boundary County, Idaho, near Naples. It began on August 21, when deputies of the United States Marshals Service (USMS) initiated action to apprehend and arrest Randy Weaver under a bench warrant after his failure to appear on firearms charges. Given three conflicting dates for his court appearance, and suspecting a conspiracy against him, Weaver refused to surrender, and members of his immediate family, and family friend Kevin Harris, resisted as well. The Hostage Rescue Team of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI HRT) became involved as the siege developed.

During the Marshals Service reconnoiter of the Weaver property, six U.S. Marshals encountered Harris and Sammy Weaver, Randy's 14-year-old son, in woods near the family cabin. A shootout took place. Deputy U.S. Marshal William Francis Degan, Sammy Weaver, and the Weavers' dog, Striker, all died as a result. In the subsequent siege of the Weaver residence, led by the FBI, Weaver's wife Vicki was killed by FBI sniper fire. All casualties occurred in the first two days of the operation. The siege and standoff were ultimately resolved by civilian negotiators. Harris surrendered and was arrested on August 30, while Weaver and his three daughters surrendered the next day.
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ruby_Ridge

The Waco siege, also known as the Waco massacre, was the law enforcement siege of the compound that belonged to the religious sect Branch Davidians. It was carried out by the U.S. federal government, Texas state law enforcement, and the U.S. military, between February 28 and April 19, 1993.
The Branch Davidians were led by David Koresh and were headquartered at Mount Carmel Center ranch in the community of Axtell, Texas, 13 miles (21 kilometers) northeast of Waco. Suspecting the group of stockpiling illegal weapons, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) obtained a search warrant for the compound and arrest warrants for Koresh, as well as a select few of the group's members.

The incident began when the ATF attempted to serve a search and arrest warrant on the ranch. An intense gunfight erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's entering of the property and failure to execute the search warrant, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. Shortly thereafter, the Mount Carmel Center quickly became engulfed in flames. The fire resulted in the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians, including 25 children, two pregnant women, and David Koresh himself.
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Waco_siege

BOTH resisted LEGAL WARRANTS.

True dat. Our problem is NOT the form of gov't we have, it's the people running it. Too many incumbents are not following the laws and are not discharging the basic functions that they were sworn to uphold and perform. Such as maintaining law and order and providing public safety and security. A national police force is NOT going to change that at all, and might even make it worse if we ever get to a one-party gov't as the Democrats want to do.

Democrats didn't try a one party rule, Trump and his cult did................and failed.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Hmmmmm.

Really?

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

The Waco siege, also known as the Waco massacre, was the law enforcement siege of the compound that belonged to the religious sect Branch Davidians. It was carried out by the U.S. federal government, Texas state law enforcement, and the U.S. military, between February 28 and April 19, 1993.
The Branch Davidians were led by David Koresh and were headquartered at Mount Carmel Center ranch in the community of Axtell, Texas, 13 miles (21 kilometers) northeast of Waco. Suspecting the group of stockpiling illegal weapons, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) obtained a search warrant for the compound and arrest warrants for Koresh, as well as a select few of the group's members.

The incident began when the ATF attempted to serve a search and arrest warrant on the ranch. An intense gunfight erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's entering of the property and failure to execute the search warrant, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. Shortly thereafter, the Mount Carmel Center quickly became engulfed in flames. The fire resulted in the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians, including 25 children, two pregnant women, and David Koresh himself.

youre sure are leaving out a lot of important stuff,, like both were attacked for exercising their 2nd A rights and it was the governments job to protect them not attack them, in fact what happened to them is exactly why the 2nd A was put in the constitution,,,

and again they harmed no one where as your heros are criminals that preyed on innocent people,,

so yeah I will take them over your guys anyday of the week,,

the more you talk the more you prove youre a fascist nazi,,,

True dat. Our problem is NOT the form of gov't we have, it's the people running it. Too many incumbents are not following the laws and are not discharging the basic functions that they were sworn to uphold and perform. Such as maintaining law and order and providing public safety and security. A national police force is NOT going to change that at all, and might even make it worse if we ever get to a one-party gov't as the Democrats want to do.

Democrats didn't try a one party rule, Trump and his cult did................and failed.
the country is meant to be ran by the people not a party or partys,, and since both partys hated trump sounds like he was on the right path,, just had a problem with the constitution like most people do,,

Just take all the straight white males out of the police force and everything will be solved.

it’s so simple and obvious. Conservatives will never allow it, but Biden could easily get it done with a stroke of a pen

I like the idea of a nationalized police force. This would give the government the authority to purge all the white men from the police force. It would never get done at the local level,especially in rural, white supremacist America

I bet you believe in fairy tales as well.

He is being sarcastic

Disagree. The checks and balances WILL work as designed IF the people elected or appointed to a gov't position in any branch of gov't do their job as they are supposed to, without fear or favor. Alas, they do not but that doesn't mean we nee a different form of gov't. It mean we better elect and appoint better people.
That does not work, because the checks and balances do not work.
If the “checks and balances” worked, then we would not endure corruption and flawed policy, because that is what the “checks and balances” are supposed to prevent. If it is because, “they are not following the Constitution,” that means the checks and balances do not work, because the checks and balances are supposed to prevent that, as well. The checks and balances do not work, and that is probably because the three-part separation theory is improperly deployed. The three-part separation theory is probably a valid theory, but if there is any error in its deployment, then the distribution of government powers is probably not balanced, and the checks on power probably cannot work in accordance with expectations. It is very unlikely that the checks and balances are going to work correctly if the separation of government is not properly constructed.

The United States Constitution, and subsequent state constitutions, are not the products of divine revelation and incarnation of Blind Justice who virtuously allows nefarious persons to interpret and exploit indefinite aspects of the charters. The American charter system is of an antiquated design with indefinite terminologies, and was never secured by a practical system of checks and balances. “Fuzzy” is the term that we use to describe such vague rules, boundaries, and aspects of systems. It is the founders’ half-truth that they could not avoid, because although some of them could imagine the unfurling of some services, like a central bank, they did not have all of the information necessary for ordering a reliable charter, and the unformulated expansion of the government is proof of the lack of information.

Just take all the straight white males out of the police force and everything will be solved.

it’s so simple and obvious. Conservatives will never allow it, but Biden could easily get it done with a stroke of a pen

I like the idea of a nationalized police force. This would give the government the authority to purge all the white men from the police force. It would never get done at the local level,especially in rural, white supremacist America
There you go Tranny the thumbs down game all you looneytunes play when you don't get your way

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Hmmmmm.

Really?

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

youre sure are leaving out a lot of important stuff,, like both were attacked for exercising their 2nd A rights and it was the governments job to protect them not attack them, in fact what happened to them is exactly why the 2nd A was put in the constitution,,,

and again they harmed no one where as your heros are criminals that preyed on innocent people,,

WTF?
HOW, were these morons protecting the 2nd amendment?
Why would they need to?
As far as I know to ratify, amend or repeal an amendment the government has to do that, not individuals.
Who cares if the dumbasses didn't harm anyone, BOTH had WARRANTS.
If they had WARRANTS, highly unlikely they were innocent, hence the FUCKING gunfight, you fucking, MORON.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Hmmmmm.

Really?

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

WTF?
Why would they need to?
As far as I know to ratify, amend or repeal an amendment the government has to do that, not individuals.
If they had WARRANTS, highly unlikely they were innocent, hence the FUCKING gunfight, you fucking, MORON.
read my comment again dumbass,, thats not what I said,,,

its very fascist of you to defend a criminal that attacked and tried to rob a women at gun point over people murdered in their own homes by the government that hurt no one while exercising the rights,,

the country is meant to be ran by the people not a party or partys,, and since both partys hated trump sounds like he was on the right path,, just had a problem with the constitution like most people do,,
Both party's hated the orange, grifter for a reason.
Trump is and continues to be, a lying, bloviating, moron.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Hmmmmm.

Really?

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

No, a BATF informant entrapped weaver. He bought a sawed off shotgun from the informant and then was asked to go rat out the aryan nations for the charges to be dropped so he told the BATF to go to hell.

Both party's hated the orange, grifter for a reason.
Trump is and continues to be, a lying, bloviating, moron.
you just described every politician in human history,, difference this time is he was for the people not a party,,

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Hmmmmm.

Really?

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

WTF?
Why would they need to?

its very fascist of you to defend a criminal that attacked and tried to rob a women at gun point over people murdered in their own homes by the government that hurt no one while exercising the rights,,

Youre sure are leaving out a lot of important stuff,, like both were attacked for exercising their 2nd A rights and it was the governments job to protect them not attack them, in fact what happened to them is exactly why the 2nd A was put in the constitution.

OK, you are right, EXERCISING. BFD.
"defend a criminal that attacked and tried to rob a women at gun point"?
HUH?

You do know Blacks, Hispanic and Asian Cops can and will be bigoted toward their own kind, but hey think only White Police Officer’s are just the issue...

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Hmmmmm.

Really?

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

WTF?
Why would they need to?

Youre sure are leaving out a lot of important stuff,, like both were attacked for exercising their 2nd A rights and it was the governments job to protect them not attack them, in fact what happened to them is exactly why the 2nd A was put in the constitution.

OK, you are right, EXERCISING. BFD.
"defend a criminal that attacked and tried to rob a women at gun point"?
HUH?
what do you mean BFD,, its a BFD when the government comes to your house and kills you and your family for exercising your rights,,

unless youre a fascist of course,,,

Forum List

Back