Let's Make Some Bets Regarding Hillary's Criminal Activity

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
I'm feeling pretty confident since I was correct about the election results, and now that we're through with that, how about betting on whether or not Hillary will be punished for her crimes?

We can also bet on whether or not Obama will pardon her on his way out. Discuss, and more importantly, bet~

I'm feeling pretty confident since I was correct about the election results, and now that we're through with that, how about betting on whether or not Hillary will be punished for her crimes?

We can also bet on whether or not Obama will pardon her on his way out. Discuss, and more importantly, bet~

What's the wager!?!

No souls because I do not accept them...

Obama may pardon her but it will just confirm what we have said all along...she's a corrupt crook

What's the wager!?!

No souls because I do not accept them...
I'm not sure, I'm new to online betting~

In order to bet, though, we have to have opposite positions.

As much as I would personally enjoy watching the Clintons be frogged marched into jail, it would be better for the country if they were pardoned (on the condition that the Clinton Foundation be completely dismantled and the funds disgorged from the Clintons' control). Let's focus on rebuilding our country and fixing the damage of the Obama Era.

Hillary's only out is a full pardon from Barry IMO.

The only question is will he do it? I dunno. First and foremost, all the campaign "support" from Obama has been pure politics and nothing at all from the heart. They smile, shake hands, and make nice-nice for the media but there's no love lost between Barry and the Clintons once the cameras are turned off. Obama knows exactly what the Junkyard Dog meant when he commented to Teddy Kennedy that not too long ago he'd be getting us coffee. That's about as racist as it gets...the black boy's place is to serve us rich elite white guys, that's what Barry heard and understood. Willie also bemoaned in '08, before Hillary got kicked to the curb, that Barry played the old tried and true race card on him. Those, and others, aren't small potatoes to the community agitator who believes in the law of the streets, retribution!

So if he wants to withhold a blanket pardon it'll be an easy thing to do without it coming across as a form of payback for past Clinton sins. All he'd have to do is have a question planted from one of his pliant media fluffers at some upcoming venue asking if he's going to or why he isn't granting a pardon to the Hildebeast? Then in his most practiced presidential manner he simply makes a statement along the lines that he believes everything the former Secretary has said about various allegations so no pardon is necessary because if investigation(s) take place she'll be fully exonerated, all doubt removed, and life will go on for America in a hunky-dory manner after the Republicans and others are shown to be nothing more than evil partisan bad guys.

After that, he makes plans some day down the road to visit one or both of them in the slammer. Heck, he might even inquire if he might bring them some coffee.

Why is this being discussed as though she couldn't just be brought up on charges after Obama leaves office so there's no pardon to speak of?

I'm not big on betting but I am big on opinions. Here's what I think. Obama will not pardon Hillary. He is mad that she screwed up his legacy and just plain doesn't like her nor Bill. If Hillary is indicted she probably won't even see a trial and certainly not prison- not because she is connected to power- she will play the Sick Card. A statement will be made about her serious health condition, she has only months to live boohoo blah blah...she'll die at home- eventually.

Forum List

Back