Let's make a list of blind supporters of Obama

XOTOXI

It is obvious he is blind because his PC reader program made a typo with his screen name. lol

The blind guy that made the recording of the record in Old Brother Where Art Thou was an Obama supporter, I think.

I would say Governor Paterson...but I don't know if he supports him anymore.

His "not proud to be an American wife" Michelle.

I'm not sure how many of Michelle's 120+ tax paid dollared servants would go fer it.

LOL

Gautama still trying to pass off White House Staff with advanced degrees as "servants"

he also does the rightwingnut dance of ignoring that laura bush had almost the same number of staffers and spent almost the same amount of money.

but he's a loon, so i guess it's ok. and i think he :booze:

I'm not sure how many of Michelle's 120+ tax paid dollared servants would go fer it.

LOL

Gautama still trying to pass off White House Staff with advanced degrees as "servants"

"WHITE HOUSE STAFF" ????????

Whose duties are EXCLUSIVELY devoted to the whims and wishes of "I'm not proud to be an American" Michelle ?????????

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The category allocated to Laura who had ONE.....Hellary THREE and Mamie Eisenhower had ONE whom she paid out of her own pocket ????

Time to get a braintransplant, you Obamarrhoidal idiot .

LOL

Whose duties are EXCLUSIVELY devoted to the whims and wishes of "I'm not proud to be an American" Michelle ?????????

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The category allocated to Laura who had ONE.....Hellary THREE and Mamie Eisenhower had ONE whom she paid out of her own pocket ????

You lies did not work when you posted them in other threads either g-man

Michelle Obama has the same number of White House Staff as Laura Bush did. The Office of the First Lady has specific duties and functions to accomplish

LOL

he also does the rightwingnut dance of ignoring that laura bush had almost the same number of staffers and spent almost the same amount of money.

The predictable Obamarrhoidal :eusa_liar: Jillian. Laura Bush had only ONE.

You keep on making BLATANT DISTORTIONS, and FLAGRANT LIES !!!!

HAVE YOU NO SHAME, YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL POS ???????

LOL

You lies did not work when you posted them in other threads either g-man

Michelle Obama has the same number of White House Staff as Laura Bush did. The Office of the First Lady has specific duties and functions to accomplish

Nothing new.

One Obamarrhoidal LIAR backing up another Obamarrhoidal LIAR.

One male, one female.......now we should get the QUEER Dogbarf to round up the team.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

LOL

SLIMY JILLIAN, and the other POS, THE OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER.....BOTH OF YOU OBAMMARRHOIDAL LYING FREAKS ARE.........BUSTED !!!!

TRUE.....I was misinformed. Twas 20+....... NOT 120+.

MY ERROR.

Like EVERY human under the Sun, I make ERRORS.

However.......

I ALWAYS.....I say...... ALWAYS .......ADMIT my errors. They are NEVER.....I repeat....NEVER..... DELIBERATE LIES which you OBAMARRHOIDAL FREAKS concoct practically EVERY TIME you make a Political Statement.....especially about the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami.

The following is PROOF of the 20+ "SERVANTS" of "I'm not proud to be an American" QUEEN MICHELLE.

Note: These are SERVANTS in every sense of the word. In the same sense that MENIAL CLERKS are "ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES", Garbage and Sewage Workers are titled SOCIAL ENGINEERS.Small Franchised Piddly Banks have their Banks managed with second level flunkies with titles as PRESIDENT and VICE PRESIDENT earning Piddly salaries (clearly not as much as Michelle's STIMULUS ballooned up salaries for her friends and such).

NOW.....you LYING SACKS OF SHIT.....provide me with a list that had Laura Bush have as many.....and/or spent as much.....as you BLATANTLY LIED !!!

Here's is the info about QUEEN MICHELLE:

QUEEN MICHELLE

Subject: First Lady Requires More Than 20 Attendants. STIMULUS PACKAGE !!!

Dr. Paul L. Williams

"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, " Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. P

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lad
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretar
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lad
5. Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First La
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lad
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lad
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even

Hillary had three;

Jackie Kennedy one;

Laura Bush one;

and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom travelled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com

C'MON YOU LYING OBAMARRHOIDAL SACKS OF SHIT.......PROVIDE ME YOUR PROOF !!!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back