Lets keep Dalia in our thoughts

Reread the op.the situation in France is dire and horrible for people.you can’t even drive a car there or go outside without a mask now,if you do,they throw you in jail and also throw you in jail if you don’t have proof of vaccination and resist.

A week or so Gone I would think nothing of it but it’s been almost two months now,that’s not like her.if this was the states I wouldn’t think anything of it for a second but because of the situation in France they have,I fear for her life.

It doesn’t sound like you are up to date with the situation in France or you understand the concern.people are being arrested left and right fir not having proof of vaccines. It worries me even more so now after what Miike just posted that even when she left once before in the past,she at least communicated with her friends back then.
One of the very few people I notice when they dont post. Also one of the few people I consider a friend. Hope she returns soon

Man it is really bad for Dalia and her fellow Aussies out there.Just wish she would let us know she is okay. sure has me worried. Hope she wasnt one of these people out there that got arressted.

Love how they overtook those coward policemen.:yes_text12: the governments of the world are clearly showing to the entire world none of them serve the people.

Last edited:
Hello, I want to thank all the members who participated in this thread and also all the members who sent me pms.

I"got sick at the end of July it was sudden and I didn’t know what was happening, covid or not? It wasn’t that, so my doctor gave me medicine that made me even sicker at least my health to get worse so after it was tests, clinic, hospital...etc.
Until the day I really explain what is going on to my mother and she tells me to do other than what the doctor tells me to do and I start to get better.
My doctor finally gave me a medicine similar to what my mother spoke to me and I am slowly recovering.
All this has really exhausted me because you have to fight to be treated properly, in the end I realize that it is my mother who is always there to heal me and protect me.

Hi Mike and thanks to you , I really thought I would die a few months ago all because of my doctor who had prescribed me some medecines that hurt slowy my stomach at first it was only a sore throat yet she told me it was maybe Being only a summer allergy but I was taking medecine way too strong and now I have digestive problems because of the medecines. Just like you now I don’t trust my doctor too much and I’ll double-check before I take any medications in the future.

Hi Mike and thanks to you , I really thought I would die a few months ago all because of my doctor who had prescribed me some medecines that hurt slowy my stomach at first it was only a sore throat yet she told me it was maybe Being only a summer allergy but I was taking medecine way too strong and now I have digestive problems because of the medecines. Just like you now I don’t trust my doctor too much and I’ll double-check before I take any medications in the future.
Im so glad you did not die and I am so relieved to hear you have not been force vaccinated as of now. Dalia.

hope you are able to remain from having that happen to you. Like I said,you folks in France have it really bad with the gestapo police down there.Not quite as horrible as Austraila which really is gestapo germany but still pretty bad. How are you able to get around the restrictions they have for you down there not being able to go to the grocery store without proof of vaccinations?

best thing to take to remain healthy is vitamin C,D,zinc and quarcetin.

Last edited:
Welcome back Dalia! Hope you fully recover soon
Hello and thank you Death Angel, I am recovering slowly but I hope to be healed completely for Christmas because having digestion problems due to bad medecines, I would not be at ease at the table with French dishes...it is another concern.

Im so glad you did not die and I am so relieved to hear you have not been force vaccinated as of now. Dalia.

hope you are able to remain from having that happen to you. Like I said,you folks in France have it really bad with the gestapo police down there.Not quite as horrible as Austraila which really is gestapo germany but still pretty bad. How are you able to get around the restrictions they have for you down there not being able to go to the grocery store without proof of vaccinations?

best thing to take to remain healthy is vitamin C,D,zinc and quarcetin.
Hello and thank you LA RAM FAN, In France there is the sanitary pass for some places like restaurants and hospitable places with a appointment and there is still no vacinal obligation but I think we approach it for Christmas (people vaccinated to meet) people around me for the most part are vaccinated and three times for some of them.

Being around the vaccinated is also dangerous over a period of time,pm me and I can refer you to some sites thst you can order stuff to protect you from them.

Hello and thank you Death Angel, I am recovering slowly but I hope to be healed completely for Christmas because having digestion problems due to bad medecines, I would not be at ease at the table with French dishes...it is another concern.
Glad to see you're back, I can start sending you pictures again!

I fear that is not the case though that she is okay,that she might have been jailed by the gestapo police in France where she lives because as some of you already know, they are force vaccinatiing people there as they are in Austraila and Israel.

& ^ that's where i bailed ^ ............

Hello, I want to thank all the members who participated in this thread and also all the members who sent me pms.

I"got sick at the end of July it was sudden and I didn’t know what was happening, covid or not? It wasn’t that, so my doctor gave me medicine that made me even sicker at least my health to get worse so after it was tests, clinic, hospital...etc.
Until the day I really explain what is going on to my mother and she tells me to do other than what the doctor tells me to do and I start to get better.
My doctor finally gave me a medicine similar to what my mother spoke to me and I am slowly recovering.
All this has really exhausted me because you have to fight to be treated properly, in the end I realize that it is my mother who is always there to heal me and protect me.
Some illnesses disappear if you eat 2 or 3 apples a day. Gallbladder is one of them. A doctor told me to get my affairs in order or schedule a surgery date for its removal. I said I'd think about it because I felt I was being rushed. Sure enough when I went online and put "Natural healing diet or homeopathic supplement to heal the gallbladder." Every respected homeopathic and nutritional science source I read said to eat several apples a day for eight days. So I did, and I have not had that problem since. I am still eatng apples because before, I hated them because they did not agree with my sweet tooth. Now, after the healing took place in about 6 days, I learned to love apples.

Whatever was wrong with you, you might load your medical illness to your favorite search engine and ask how a dietary or supplement could augment your pathological panacea and return you to good health with no side effects that might never go away.

Best wishes for your healing to clear it away for good. Oh yeah and when I disciplined my sweet tooth to acquire a taste for apples, all the apple types work. And I lost 30 pounds in six weeks of replacing other desserts with 2 apples for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack.

For me, apples got rid of the pain. That was 2 or 3 years ago. I now see my doctor only twice a year. Life sans pain is good.

Best wishes' Dalia. I'm so glad that you are back and I have company.. :huddle:

Last edited:
Hello, and thank you all for your support, I just discovered by my pharmacist that the fact that I had quit smoking in early August had changed my digestive system ( two months after ) from starting early October and also my "doctor" had also mentioned the fact that quitting smoking changed a lot of things without finishing her sentence while stuffing me with medicine so i did not know about that back then and the results of my blood tests also indicated that the fact that I had quit smoking showed that some thing were changing.
beautress, now I can’t eat like before like an apple is a very good thing for the heatlh but my disgesitf system is fragile, I eat chicken and salad and eggs. I tried to eat something else but it’s not working right now.
I also start smoking again but not much 5 cigarettes a day before it was more like 12 to 15 a day.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Some illnesses disappear if you eat 2 or 3 apples a day. Gallbladder is one of them. A doctor told me to get my affairs in order or schedule a surgery date for its removal. I said I'd think about it because I felt I was being rushed. Sure enough when I went online and put "Natural healing diet or homeopathic supplement to heal the gallbladder." Every respected homeopathic and nutritional science source I read said to eat several apples a day for eight days. So I did, and I have not had that problem since. I am still eatng apples because before, I hated them because they did not agree with my sweet tooth. Now, after the healing took place in about 6 days, I learned to love apples.

Whatever was wrong with you, you might load your medical illness to your favorite search engine and ask how a dietary or supplement could augment your pathological panacea and return you to good health with no side effects that might never go away.

Best wishes for your healing to clear it away for good. Oh yeah and when I disciplined my sweet tooth to acquire a taste for apples, all the apple types work. And I lost 30 pounds in six weeks of replacing other desserts with 2 apples for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack.

For me, apples got rid of the pain. That was 2 or 3 years ago. I now see my doctor only twice a year. Life sans pain is good.

Best wishes' Dalia. I'm so glad that you are back and I have company.. :huddle:
Wish I heard of this before my gallbladder surgery in 2015. I tried everything I could find, and nothing worked. I don't really like apples much either, but 8f they helped, I would have learned

Forum List

Back