Lets hold Democrats accountable

I can tell you from personal experience they didnt [sic] lie about the police.

based on what can be extrapolated about you from your body of work, I doubt if anyone is surprised that your personal experiences would involve hostile encounters with Police, that didn't work out well for you.

But that's part of being a criminal, or at least of being someone who aligns more with criminals than with human beings. Your experiences are not likely to be too terribly relevant to honest, decent, law-abiding citizens.
If you call walking home from the playground at 9 being a criminal then that would explain why your ability to reason is so atrophied. That was my first experience with a white cop and he put a gun to my head, called me the n word and then threatened to kill my family if I told anyone.

I can tell you from personal experience they didnt lie about the police.
Stupid coon committed a crime and got arrested for it? Am I supposed to care or think that’s racism? Stop trying to sell your saggy pussy on the street corner. Problem solved.
I never told you that you were supposed to care about racism. I just said it wasnt lie that you were told unless it came from Q or Dump.

Stupid coon committed a crime and got arrested for it? Am I supposed to care or think that’s racism? Stop trying to sell your saggy pussy on the street corner. Problem solved.
I don't know if the cop was racist but your post certainly is. That type of language is uncalled for.

I don't know if the cop was racist but your post certainly is. That type of language is uncalled for.
They get angry at me for being Black and then claim there is no racism. :laugh:

Democrats don't do accountability.
No accountability are you serious ???

There is nothing you can complain about at all unless Biden:

1. Starts 2 big wars that he can't win resulting in Trillions of dollars of wasted and lost tax payer money and complete Mid East turmoil.
2. Fails to properly respond to a massive disaster from an extremely large hurricane.
Presides over the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression (and he inherited a balanced budget...)
3. Turns a projected budget surplus into a huge budget deficit
4. Refers to White Supremacists as "Good People"
5. Uses government sanctioned defense aid as leverage to try and smear political opponents
6. Jill Biden says "fuck Christmas" on tape
7. Admits to Bob Woodward on tape, that he knows the impending major health crisis is extremely deadly and very contagious, THEN lies to the American people telling them "This is nothing" "It will all go away" "It's the flu"
8. Completely mismanages the biggest health crisis in US history
9. Completely mismanages the distribution of the vaccine to this crisis
10. Looses re-election and lies about voter fraud that did not happen, with all the courts in America ruling there was no evidence of fraud
11. Incites a riot at the nations Capitol building because of the fabricated lies about election fraud
12. Loses 3 million jobs

The GOP is the party of total failure, you are in position to criticize.

1. Starts 2 big wars that he can't win resulting in Trillions of dollars of wasted and lost tax payer money and complete Mid East turmoil.
2. Fails to properly respond to a massive disaster from an extremely large hurricane.
Presides over the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression (and he inherited a balanced budget...)
5. Uses government sanctioned defense aid as leverage to try and smear political opponents
7. Admits to Bob Woodward on tape, that he knows the impending major health crisis is extremely deadly and very contagious, THEN lies to the American people telling them "This is nothing" "It will all go away" "It's the flu"
10. Looses re-election and lies about voter fraud that did not happen, with all the courts in America ruling there was no evidence of fraud
11. Incites a riot at the nations Capitol building because of the fabricated lies about election fraud
12. Loses 3 million jobs

Bless your heart. That post is filled with almost every lying and misleading Democrat talking point out there. Add a bit about causing "mostly peaceful protests" because "orange man bad" and you'll have hit them all. :rolleyes:

For the lies and racial animosity and civil unrest they spread to play up to certain racial/political groups. For months they lie about police and drive civil unrest to gain the vote of simple minded people that only believe the main stream media...just to cynically milk votes. This is why I left these creeps, they tell US what to vote for, they don't fucking listen to what WE have to say...

Republicans are always trying to hold others accountable, but never themselves. Why is that? I mean all those chants of "Lock her up" for Hillary Clinton, and yet Mrs. Clinton has yet to be charged with a crime. She's been investigated 25 times and nobody can find a crime she's committed, but you still want to "Lock her up". Trump, on the other hand, who has "settled" multiple criminal charges, well Trump is the victim of people who just don't like him.

The day that Republicans take responsibility of allowing Donald Trump to lie to the American people more than 30,000 times, kill 425,000 people, and destroy the economy, and be held responsible for putting someone so dishonest and unqualified at the head of the party, they can look to others.

I think Mary has a lot of damn gall to say that Democrats need be called to account, when the blood hasn't all be cleaned out of the Capital.

For the lies and racial animosity and civil unrest they spread to play up to certain racial/political groups. For months they lie about police and drive civil unrest to gain the vote of simple minded people that only believe the main stream media...just to cynically milk votes. This is why I left these creeps, they tell US what to vote for, they don't fucking listen to what WE have to say...
I agree. Let's start watching wtf they have going down in Congress.......

It's going to be fun because you have a bunch of idiots all in one place.

Republicans are always trying to hold others accountable, but never themselves. Why is that? I mean all those chants of "Lock her up" for Hillary Clinton, and yet Mrs. Clinton has yet to be charged with a crime. She's been investigated 25 times and nobody can find a crime she's committed, but you still want to "Lock her up". Trump, on the other hand, who has "settled" multiple criminal charges, well Trump is the victim of people who just don't like him.

The day that Republicans take responsibility of allowing Donald Trump to lie to the American people more than 30,000 times, kill 425,000 people, and destroy the economy, and be held responsible for putting someone so dishonest and unqualified at the head of the party, they can look to others.

I think Mary has a lot of damn gall to say that Democrats need be called to account, when the blood hasn't all be cleaned out of the Capital.
Oh please. You want to lay Covid deaths at someone's feet you need to set them down right in front of Obama/Biden who enabled the Chinese to let that crap escape their lab and then get WHO to help them cover it up. You can also blame the bitch ass democrats and their media who politicized China's gift and effectively slowed appropriate medical care and then forced the most vulnerable populations to be locked down with Covid positive patients. Of course, high ranking Democrats removed their own family from the petri dishes before shoving infected people through the doors. Nothing sells hysteria like killing off Grandma and Grandpa. Democrats played this virus like a fiddle. Btw.. if democrats weren't lying cheating weasels there wouldn't be blood in the Capital. Btw... how does Trudeau like Biden killing Canadian jobs? Is it fun yet?

12. Loses 3 million jobs

Bless your heart. That post is filled with almost every lying and misleading Democrat talking point out there. Add a bit about causing "mostly peaceful protests" because "orange man bad" and you'll have hit them all. :rolleyes:
The truth hurts.
Everything I wrote is 100% fact, and I have this little thing called evidence supporting me.
Bush and Trump were total failures and have left office in shame and disgrace with historically low approval ratings.
The GOP needs to take a long look in the mirror to figure out why they have failed so badly

The republicans are the NY Jets, and the democrats are the NE Patriots. The GOP has had no success at all, just total failure.

Last edited:
Ain't that the truth . And zero consequences.
What are you drunk, when is the GOP going to be held accountable for:

1. failed wars in Iraq
2. Bush inherited a balanced budget and turned it into a total economic meltdown
3. failed response to Hurricane Katrina
4. Using government sanctioned defense aid as leverage to try and smear political opponents
5. Trump admits to Bob Woodward on tape, that he knows the impending major health crisis is extremely deadly and very contagious, THEN lies to the American people telling them "This is nothing" "It will all go away" "It's the flu"
6. Completely mismanaging the biggest health crisis in US history, and mismanages the distribution of the vaccine.
7. Losing re-election and lies about voter fraud that did not happen, with all the courts in America ruling there was no evidence of fraud
8. Inciting a riot at the Capitol based on fabricated lies of voter fraud that didn't happen
9. Loses 3 million jobs

The majority of the problems in America are a result of the failed GOP party of disgrace.
When is there going to be accountability for that???
Huh???
Huh????
The GOP is the party of total failure, and fake conspiracies

Last edited:
You can't hold Democrats responsible because they're in denial. They truly believe they do no wrong. They have done much to break our government and defy the American people of any shot at the American dream.

They get angry at me for being Black and then claim there is no racism. :laugh:
Nobody gets angry because you’re black. I don’t give a shit. What pisses me off is when it’s your excuse for you being a failure. You weren’t arrested because you were black, you broke the law. Just like the rest of your dumb ass hero mike brown types. Those turds were breaking the law.

Your skin isn’t your problem it’s the low IQ mush between your ears. The thing that you can’t get to use proper English, put your pants on correctly or committing crimes that get you arrested.

You mean your guy actually listened to your right wing bigotry and seditionists aims?

Were you killed by a white cop?
Why do you ask?
"I can tell you from personal experience they didnt lie about the police."
Those are my words. Why havent you answered my question in your words?
Good Gaea, but you're a moron.
Let me know when you can answer my question. Until then I will ignore your stupid question asking if I was killed.
Democrats have been saying white cops love to kill unarmed black men. I was wondering if you were killed by a white cop. So, were you?
I'm not a Dem and I say the same thing. Killing Black men isnt the only thing white cops love to do. They love to commit violence against Black people in any form they can get away with. Why would you ask such a stupid question as if killing is the only thing that white cops love to do?
Well, that's a load of crap, but it doesn't surprise me that you believe it.
It would be more surprising to me if you did believe that. I know the Q has your mind. You still think Dump is going to be your leader. :)
I don't pay any attention to Q, and Trump's not going to be President again.

You know a lot of things, but they're all wrong.

Esczg3pUUAAYYaq

Forum List

Back