Lets hold Democrats accountable

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
For the lies and racial animosity and civil unrest they spread to play up to certain racial/political groups. For months they lie about police and drive civil unrest to gain the vote of simple minded people that only believe the main stream media...just to cynically milk votes. This is why I left these creeps, they tell US what to vote for, they don't fucking listen to what WE have to say...

For the lies and racial animosity and civil unrest they spread to play up to certain racial/political groups. For months they lie about police and drive civil unrest to gain the vote of simple minded people that only believe the main stream media...just to cynically milk votes. This is why I left these creeps, they tell US what to vote for, they don't fucking listen to what WE have to say...
Wish it was as simple as holding them accountable........but atlas trying to reason and shame fascists has never worked that I know of.

For the lies and racial animosity and civil unrest they spread to play up to certain racial/political groups. For months they lie about police and drive civil unrest to gain the vote of simple minded people that only believe the main stream media...

Thats how you feel...

Democrats didn't target out black people by the police...

What actual lies did Biden say about the police? From him..

Trump said enough lies for everyone..

Absolutely!!!

You've been posting this same paranoia wet dream for months now, over and over.

Anybody buy it yet?

I can tell you from personal experience they didnt lie about the police.
Were you killed by a white cop?
Why do you ask?
"I can tell you from personal experience they didnt lie about the police."
Those are my words. Why havent you answered my question in your words?
Good Gaea, but you're a moron.
Let me know when you can answer my question. Until then I will ignore your stupid question asking if I was killed.

Anybody buy it yet?
Democrats sure as hell don't.

Why do you ask?
Let me know when you can answer my question. Until then I will ignore your stupid question asking if I was killed.
Democrats have been saying white cops love to kill unarmed black men. I was wondering if you were killed by a white cop. So, were you?

Anybody buy it yet?
Only the same idiots that fell for Dump and the Q crew.

Why do you ask?
Democrats have been saying white cops love to kill unarmed black men. I was wondering if you were killed by a white cop. So, were you?
I'm not a Dem and I say the same thing. Killing Black men isnt the only thing white cops love to do. They love to commit violence against Black people in any form they can get away with. Why would you ask such a stupid question as if killing is the only thing that white cops love to do?

Why do you ask?
I'm not a Dem and I say the same thing. Killing Black men isnt the only thing white cops love to do. They love to commit violence against Black people in any form they can get away with. Why would you ask such a stupid question as if killing is the only thing that white cops love to do?
Well, that's a load of crap, but it doesn't surprise me that you believe it.

Why do you ask?
Well, that's a load of crap, but it doesn't surprise me that you believe it.
It would be more surprising to me if you did believe that. I know the Q has your mind. You still think Dump is going to be your leader. :)

I can tell you from personal experience they didnt [sic] lie about the police.

based on what can be extrapolated about you from your body of work, I doubt if anyone is surprised that your personal experiences would involve hostile encounters with Police, that didn't work out well for you.

But that's part of being a criminal, or at least of being someone who aligns more with criminals than with human beings. Your experiences are not likely to be too terribly relevant to honest, decent, law-abiding citizens.

Forum List

Back