Let's hear it for white pride!

My whites ARE whiter ... and I'm so proud.

245_Home_51.jpg

Whoooo give it up for white people!

Who wouldn't want to play on a winning team, eh?

:banana:

:laugh:

Funny for sure. However, and I don't know about you, but I do not wake up every morning, gaze into the mirror and think about the color of my skin. As for "white" heritage . . . I am as proud of my mongrel ancestral history as anyone else I suppose. I can claim membership on team Native American, Swiss and German. Hybrid vigor. Perhaps that is why my arms and legs are always itching. Must be my cells playing cowboys and Indians with each other.

Whoooo give it up for white people!

Who wouldn't want to play on a winning team, eh?

:banana:

:laugh:

Funny for sure. However, and I don't know about you, but I do not wake up every morning, gaze into the mirror and think about the color of my skin. As for "white" heritage . . . I am as proud of my mongrel ancestral history as anyone else I suppose. I can claim membership on team Native American, Swiss and German. Hybrid vigor. Perhaps that is why my arms and legs are always itching. Must be my cells playing cowboys and Indians with each other.

Yup, my Injun side always want to scalp me but then the cracker side genetics took over and I started going bald. I was disappointed and relived at the same time.....

Forum List

Back