Let’s Have The Home Team Pick The Umpires

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.Swell idea, huh?

Now….what’s the reason we don’t do that?

But in politics, that’s exactly what the Left does….every ‘fact-checker’ is nothing more than a Democrat with a press pass.

2.Why You Should Not Trust ‘Fact-Checkers’: WaPo’s ‘Virtually Impossible’ Label on Wuhan Lab Theory

They are today's "arbiters of truth." But fact-checkers are at best plagued by massive bias and are at worst puppets for the CCP and others.

The Washington Post’s editor and chief-writer for the fact-checking division, Glenn Kessler, is under fire for admitting he was absolutely wrong to claim the Wuhan Lab Theory regarding the origins of Covid-19 was “virtually impossible.” It wasn’t just that he was amazingly wrong. It’s how he went about waving “science” in the faces of people like Senator Ted Cruz and others who challenged the accepted narrative at the time.

And therein lies the problem. It wasn’t science. It was absolutely, unambiguously a narrative driven by the Chinese Communist Party through their proxies at the World Health Organization, who then pushed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to echo their blatantly false sentiment. They all then used Kessler as their useful idiot to propagate the narrative that supported their evil pro-China and anti-American agenda.” Why You Should Not Trust ‘Fact-Checkers’: WaPo’s ‘Virtually Impossible’ Label on Wuhan Lab Theory

3. And why wouldn’t the Democrat ‘fact-checkers’ support the Chinese Communists and their Democrat bosses????

Didn’t anyone notice how Democrats defended and supported the Communist Chinese propaganda throughout the scamdemic???

“Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, Rep. Sean Casten (D., Ill.) has repeatedly attempted to blame Trump and Republicans for the death toll, accusing them of spreading fatal misinformation about the pandemic. Casten himself, however, has misinformed the public about China's role in the pandemic. When one of his constituents asked about the early Chinese response to the outbreak at a March 21 electronic town hall, the congressman refused to talk about the regime's coverup of the virus. Instead, he incorrectly said that China had successfully isolated the outbreak in Wuhan.

"China, to their credit, once they realize they had a problem, shut down the entire province that this was in and they seem to have largely isolated the cases in China," Casten said. "We have missed that window in the United States."
In reality, however, China has failed to isolate the cases in the province of Wuhan, the origin of the illness. The virus has spread to nearly every part of the country, killing thousands in distant provinces such as Guangdong and Zhejiang. And while China's self-reported data indicate the worst has passed, reports of funeral homes overflowing with urns have led critics to believe that the regime is grossly underreporting the impact of the pandemic.” Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

More Democrats groveling at the feet of the Chinese Communists....

"‘I Take My Hat Off to China’: Obama’s China Ambassador Praises Chinese Response to Virus

Barack Obama's China ambassador Max Baucus, who established extensive business ties with China after leaving the ambassadorship in 2017, extolled China's government on Tuesday for the way the country has responded to the coronavirus outbreak.

"I think that the big lesson here [is] that when you take charge and when you tell the entire country, Wuhan, other provinces what to do, they get in gear and get the job done," Baucus said during an interview on MSNBC. "I take my hat off to China for doing so."

The former Montana senator's praise of China comes amid a propaganda campaign waged by China's state-run media outlets, which have been pushing the narrative that China isn't responsible for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

"Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters on Friday praised the Chinese government as the deadly disease which started in China continues to spread throughout the world.
Peters went on Morning Joe to discuss the crisis and was asked about how the U.S. avoids a recession, to which he began to praise the Chinese government, especially naming the Hubei province, saying they handled the spread of the virus very well and that the United States needs to follow in China’s footsteps."
Sen. Gary Peters Praises Chinese Government As Coronavirus Continues To Spread

You can bet, whenever an enemy of America makes an appearance......there'll be the Democrats standing shoulder to shoulder with 'em.

How does the "Right" do fact checking? A seer or soothsayer?

First off, no one knows what happened in China because no one is saying. They are guessing a lot...And you Christians ain't supposed to gossip buy by golly you Christians sure like to gossip.

Isn't that the Cyber Ninjas in the Arizona "audit?"

I'm surprised you're not embarrassed to offer your posts, after this infantile post of yours, claiming that when choosing a leader, policies don't matter....
Happy with the Biden policies????

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

You: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

1621972234380.png

1.Swell idea, huh?

But in politics, that’s exactly what the Left does….every ‘fact-checker’ is nothing more than a Democrat with a press pass.

2.Why You Should Not Trust ‘Fact-Checkers’: WaPo’s ‘Virtually Impossible’ Label on Wuhan Lab Theory

They are today's "arbiters of truth." But fact-checkers are at best plagued by massive bias and are at worst puppets for the CCP and others.

The Washington Post’s editor and chief-writer for the fact-checking division, Glenn Kessler, is under fire for admitting he was absolutely wrong to claim the Wuhan Lab Theory regarding the origins of Covid-19 was “virtually impossible.” It wasn’t just that he was amazingly wrong. It’s how he went about waving “science” in the faces of people like Senator Ted Cruz and others who challenged the accepted narrative at the time.

And therein lies the problem. It wasn’t science. It was absolutely, unambiguously a narrative driven by the Chinese Communist Party through their proxies at the World Health Organization, who then pushed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to echo their blatantly false sentiment. They all then used Kessler as their useful idiot to propagate the narrative that supported their evil pro-China and anti-American agenda.” Why You Should Not Trust ‘Fact-Checkers’: WaPo’s ‘Virtually Impossible’ Label on Wuhan Lab Theory

3. And why wouldn’t the Democrat ‘fact-checkers’ support the Chinese Communists and their Democrat bosses????

Didn’t anyone notice how Democrats defended and supported the Communist Chinese propaganda throughout the scamdemic???

“Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, Rep. Sean Casten (D., Ill.) has repeatedly attempted to blame Trump and Republicans for the death toll, accusing them of spreading fatal misinformation about the pandemic. Casten himself, however, has misinformed the public about China's role in the pandemic. When one of his constituents asked about the early Chinese response to the outbreak at a March 21 electronic town hall, the congressman refused to talk about the regime's coverup of the virus. Instead, he incorrectly said that China had successfully isolated the outbreak in Wuhan.

"China, to their credit, once they realize they had a problem, shut down the entire province that this was in and they seem to have largely isolated the cases in China," Casten said. "We have missed that window in the United States."
In reality, however, China has failed to isolate the cases in the province of Wuhan, the origin of the illness. The virus has spread to nearly every part of the country, killing thousands in distant provinces such as Guangdong and Zhejiang. And while China's self-reported data indicate the worst has passed, reports of funeral homes overflowing with urns have led critics to believe that the regime is grossly underreporting the impact of the pandemic.” Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

More Democrats groveling at the feet of the Chinese Communists....

"‘I Take My Hat Off to China’: Obama’s China Ambassador Praises Chinese Response to Virus

Barack Obama's China ambassador Max Baucus, who established extensive business ties with China after leaving the ambassadorship in 2017, extolled China's government on Tuesday for the way the country has responded to the coronavirus outbreak.

"I think that the big lesson here [is] that when you take charge and when you tell the entire country, Wuhan, other provinces what to do, they get in gear and get the job done," Baucus said during an interview on MSNBC. "I take my hat off to China for doing so."

The former Montana senator's praise of China comes amid a propaganda campaign waged by China's state-run media outlets, which have been pushing the narrative that China isn't responsible for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

"Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters on Friday praised the Chinese government as the deadly disease which started in China continues to spread throughout the world.
Peters went on Morning Joe to discuss the crisis and was asked about how the U.S. avoids a recession, to which he began to praise the Chinese government, especially naming the Hubei province, saying they handled the spread of the virus very well and that the United States needs to follow in China’s footsteps."
Sen. Gary Peters Praises Chinese Government As Coronavirus Continues To Spread

You can bet, whenever an enemy of America makes an appearance......there'll be the Democrats standing shoulder to shoulder with 'em.
Pac12 refs suck.
They always hose byu when they play utah

Oh great, another screed from Chic
I LIVE for these!!
:heehee: :cuckoo::heehee:

Let's be fair.....you live to lie.

Just yesterday, I posted this:

View attachment 493530

I asked if there were any lies in the chart…..

You lied of course:

“Yes - ALL LIES”

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...stand-with-nazis.898333/page-28#post-27159952 #551

And you couldn't find a single lie.

All of your subsequent posts should be viewed through this prism, you're a liar.
Just shut up. Thx!! :D

Oh great, another screed from Chic
I LIVE for these!!
:heehee: :cuckoo::heehee:

Let's be fair.....you live to lie.

Just yesterday, I posted this:

View attachment 493530

I asked if there were any lies in the chart…..

You lied of course:

“Yes - ALL LIES”

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...stand-with-nazis.898333/page-28#post-27159952 #551

And you couldn't find a single lie.

All of your subsequent posts should be viewed through this prism, you're a liar.
Just shut up. Thx!! :D

Time for you to leave.

1.Swell idea, huh?

You fooled me, I was sure you were going to talk about how the AZ audit is being conducted by a company headed by someone who declared that the election was rigged even before he got he job.

4. "For the sake of the eventual “fact-check” that hits nearly all of our stories, let me state up front that it is my opinion that Kessler was well-aware the Wuhan Lab Theory made the most sense when he wrote the fact-check declaring it was “virtually impossible.” He’s not a moron. He just banks on the rest of us being morons, which is why in my opinion Kessler knew what he was posting was a lie.

I have no proof other than the fact that declaring the Wuhan Lab Theory “virtually impossible” was idiotic prima facie. The disease was first noticed within a minute’s walk of the Wuhan Virology Lab. They have been conducting gain-of-function research for years. They were researching bats that had infected humans with a coronavirus similar to Covid-19 in 2015 at the latest. There are dozens of other facts that were known at the time Kessler declared it “virtually impossible,” so there are really only two possibilities.

The first possibility is one we should dismiss immediately. For him to honestly believe based on his fact-checking process that it was “virtually impossible” based on all he knew for Covid-19 to have originated at the Wuhan Virology Lab, he would have to be the most incompetent fact-checker of all time. Even the most CCP-friendly fact-checker would have labeled the Wuhan Lab Theory as “plausible” even if they didn’t think it was the most compelling argument. To honestly say it was “virtually impossible” demands a level of stupidity that would make me question his ability to fact-check whether grass is capable of being the color green.

Since I do not believe he can hold the position he has with an IQ similar to a tomato, I have to state it is my opinion that he greatly exaggerated the unlikeliness of the Wuhan Lab Theory. To take the most scientifically viable origin and claim it was “virtually impossible” means he had an agenda driving the narrative he was propagating."

1.Swell idea, huh?

You fooled me, I was sure you were going to talk about how the AZ audit is being conducted by a company headed by someone who declared that the election was rigged even before he got he job.

Fooling you is hardly much of high bar.

The Democrat Party makes a parlor game of it.

How does the "Right" do fact checking? A seer or soothsayer?

First off, no one knows what happened in China because no one is saying. They are guessing a lot...And you Christians ain't supposed to gossip buy by golly you Christians sure like to gossip.
If it is not race it is religion. Where do you see Christianity mentioned in the OP? Division and lies are all you are peddling.

1.Swell idea, huh?

Is part of the mystique of being a supposed college grad is not being able to spell correctly?

4. "For the sake of the eventual “fact-check” that hits nearly all of our stories, let me state up front that it is my opinion that Kessler was well-aware the Wuhan Lab Theory made the most sense when he wrote the fact-check declaring it was “virtually impossible.” He’s not a moron. He just banks on the rest of us being morons, which is why in my opinion Kessler knew what he was posting was a lie.

I have no proof other than the fact that declaring the Wuhan Lab Theory “virtually impossible” was idiotic prima facie. The disease was first noticed within a minute’s walk of the Wuhan Virology Lab. They have been conducting gain-of-function research for years. They were researching bats that had infected humans with a coronavirus similar to Covid-19 in 2015 at the latest. There are dozens of other facts that were known at the time Kessler declared it “virtually impossible,” so there are really only two possibilities.

The first possibility is one we should dismiss immediately. For him to honestly believe based on his fact-checking process that it was “virtually impossible” based on all he knew for Covid-19 to have originated at the Wuhan Virology Lab, he would have to be the most incompetent fact-checker of all time. Even the most CCP-friendly fact-checker would have labeled the Wuhan Lab Theory as “plausible” even if they didn’t think it was the most compelling argument. To honestly say it was “virtually impossible” demands a level of stupidity that would make me question his ability to fact-check whether grass is capable of being the color green.

Since I do not believe he can hold the position he has with an IQ similar to a tomato, I have to state it is my opinion that he greatly exaggerated the unlikeliness of the Wuhan Lab Theory. To take the most scientifically viable origin and claim it was “virtually impossible” means he had an agenda driving the narrative he was propagating."
Just shut up - you are late for Q meeting!

1.Swell idea, huh?

Is part of the mystique of being a supposed college grad is not being able to spell correctly?
Chic has a middle school GED :lol:

1.Swell idea, huh?

Chic has a middle school GED :lol:
You make anyone look good.

Forum List

Back