Let's go to the instant replay Alex

And once again, the PC Police try to (directly or indirectly) equate modern-day Islam with modern-day Christianity in a transparent attempt to spin for the PC-protected religion.

Somehow they think no one will notice.

Well that is what you took from it.

I merely posted a link to a study. You drew your own conclusions. And those conclusions are quite telling, aren't they.

And once again, the PC Police try to (directly or indirectly) equate modern-day Islam with modern-day Christianity in a transparent attempt to spin for the PC-protected religion.

Somehow they think no one will notice.

:wtf:

Bizarro take.

And once again, the PC Police try to (directly or indirectly) equate modern-day Islam with modern-day Christianity in a transparent attempt to spin for the PC-protected religion. Somehow they think no one will notice..
Well that is what you took from it.I merely posted a link to a study. You drew your own conclusions. And those conclusions are quite telling, aren't they.
Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

:spinner:

Nobody is comparing modern day Christianity to modern day Islam.

They are simply noting how many violent verses there are in the OT, the NT, and the Quaran.

And once again, the PC Police try to (directly or indirectly) equate modern-day Islam with modern-day Christianity in a transparent attempt to spin for the PC-protected religion. Somehow they think no one will notice..
Well that is what you took from it.I merely posted a link to a study. You drew your own conclusions. And those conclusions are quite telling, aren't they.
Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

Is there something in the study that you refute? Perhaps you have conducted your own study. Or are you just in need to defend your religion?

I posted no qualifier or preference either way. I just happened on that article and was surprised by the outcome. But it is good to know truth rather than hearsay.

Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

Is there something in the study that you refute? Perhaps you have conducted your own study. Or are you just in need to defend your religion?

I posted no qualifier or preference either way. I just happened on that article and was surprised by the outcome. But it is good to know truth rather than hearsay.
Since I'm a comfy agnostic I don't have a religion to defend.

And I made my point in my first post. This type of thread pops up quite often, and I know why.

Fortunately I don't require your confirmation.

Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

And I made my point in my first post. This type of thread pops up quite often, and I know why.

I'm an agnostic as well. So you just stop by to piss on the lawn and leave.

Fair enough.

6af41ffa2cf89122c5e157beb7c23c58.jpg

Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

Fair enough.
hey so am i....maybe we should start a USMB agnostic club.....

There is a difference in what we are seeing now in all three religions, and the past behavior documented in ancient texts. Compare the violence of today's Muslims, Jews and Christians if you want relevance. And a question for the PC police, if it is global warming that is making the Muslims so vicious, why are the Jews and Christians immune? We get hot too....

The Lords Resistance Army gets their inspiration somewhere...

Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

Fair enough.

I think the whole purpose of 'no god' is not gathering together to worship something, lol. As Bill Maher noted the best part of being an atheist, or agnostic, is it takes up so little of your time.

Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

Fair enough.

I think the whole purpose of 'no god' is not gathering together to worship something, lol. As Bill Maher noted the best part of being an atheist, or agnostic, is it takes up so little of your time.
who said anything about worship?....

Fair enough.

who said anything about worship?....

Not meant literally.

Yep!

I do know the PC Police!

Was there a point coming eventually? Is it in some kind of invisible font?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back