What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's go Brandon! I'll start...

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Brandon‘s approval rating now down to 37, and it looks like there‘s no bottom to it.

Here, I have a solution for the Left…How about they sic the federal govt at parents who disapprove of the sick ideology of CRT In school board meetings across the country? Or perhaps, anybody who spends more than $600, the IRS is allowed to spy on them. Or how about they harass and threaten senators Cinema and Manchin? Yeah, that’ll do it! Ya gotta love these idiots.

Today’s Democratic Party, America’s dumbest criminals, and all Darwin Award candidates.
I love crazy right winger's tears.

two_iron

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Russian:

погнали dicʞ sucʞer

BackAgain

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I may be going deaf. Every time I heard “fuck Joe Biden,” that sportscaster woman said the crowd was saying “Let’s go Brandon.” Maybe it’s wax buildup in the ear canal?

And it gets worse.

Now every time I know they are saying, “Let’s go Brandon,” still all I hear is “fuck Joe Biden.”

In conclusion. Fuck Joe Biden. Let’s go Brandon. And …

Joe Brandon is a senile fuck.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List