Lets get ready for a flase flag attack on Iran from Israel like the

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israelicovert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2]

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I believe Israel has been doing this ever since and blaming it on Iran and Muslims. They want to write Esther II.

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israelicovert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2]

I believe Israel has been doing this ever since and blaming it on Iran and Muslims. They want to write Esther II.

they have been committing crimes and blaming everything on Iran and muslims no doubt but I would take this as a grain of salt though since it is coming from wikipedia.you got to be careful in what you read from them,they post disinformation all the time.for instance they always defend the governments version of events on 9/11 and always hold out key facts and evidence.this may be some disinformation they are getting out to say we are paranoid conspiracy theorists or something.

they have been committing crimes and blaming everything on Iran and muslims no doubt but I would take this as a grain of salt though since it is coming from wikipedia.you got to be careful in what you read from them,they post disinformation all the time.for instance they always defend the governments version of events on 9/11 and always hold out key facts and evidence.this may be some disinformation they are getting out to say we are paranoid conspiracy theorists or something.

they amitted it.

You people need to actually research the Lavon Affair, it was never sanctioned by the government of Israel and is best described as a rogue plan that was stupid at best.

What a bunch of clowns, let me give you some challenging question since you all expert.
What is the need of Israel to commit 9/11 while raging chaos storms in the M.E. and for the decades US soldiers been on the M.E. the Israelis were those to suffer the following developments, for instance - Hezbollah, soon IS, next Iran or all together at once, you do realize Israel is probably the one to get the most backfire in it, don't you?

You people need to actually research the Lavon Affair, it was never sanctioned by the government of Israel and is best described as a rogue plan that was stupid at best.
let me guess,you actually think palestine commits crimes against Israel all the time and Israel is not in the pockets of politicians either right?:lmao::lmao::lol:

What a bunch of clowns, let me give you some challenging question since you all expert.
What is the need of Israel to commit 9/11 while raging chaos storms in the M.E. and for the decades US soldiers been on the M.E. the Israelis were those to suffer the following developments, for instance - Hezbollah, soon IS, next Iran or all together at once, you do realize Israel is probably the one to get the most backfire in it, don't you?

coming from one of Israels paid shills sent here by his handlers to troll here,that really hurt.:lmao::lmao:

coming from one of Israels paid shills sent here by his handlers to troll here,that really hurt.:lmao::lmao:
Usually I'm not bothering myself to participate in those failed fairy-tales threads, but I was online recently so I gotta shut down you clowns, just mowing the grass, and I don't get paid for that, this is however supposedly a compliment but you simply have no idea how easy this is, let me know once you got something worth reading, so far its been simply evasive attempt to get out with an answer, dismissed.

Not only was it a rogue affair----It was carefully designed so that no one would be injured ---whilst Penelope dances on the dead bodies of infants that she and her frriends mutilate in obscene manner for the glory of her own filth------every day. Way back in the 1950s----the activity that Penelope misses were little boat forays from egypt into Israel during which her fellows attacked and mutilated persons on the bat yam beaches for her delight----OH THE NOSTALGIA. How many infants today, Penelope? in Syria? Yemen? Iraq???

Forum List

Back