Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

Ah, so he's moved up to Mark Foley territory.
Good to know, accuracy is important.

To be even more accurate, Wiki draws the following distinctions:

>> Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century.[1] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.

In research environments, specific terms are used for chronophilias: for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents,[1] hebephilia to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia to refer to the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.[1][2] However, the term pedophilia is commonly used by the general public to refer to any sexual interest in minors below the legal age of consent, regardless of their level of physical or mental development.[3] <<​

I dunno, for a 14-year-old we might want to go with hebephile on this one.

I'm thinking since Ivanka is 15 here this one (just barely) qualifies as Ephebophilia --

CwooOcNVIAAPWiJ.png

--- While warning ten-year-olds that "I'll be dating you in a few years" and then watching them ascend the escalator would be more at pedophilia.

No reason you can't multitask.

>> Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century.[1] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.

In research environments, specific terms are used for chronophilias: for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents,[1] hebephilia to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia to refer to the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.[1][2] However, the term pedophilia is commonly used by the general public to refer to any sexual interest in minors below the legal age of consent, regardless of their level of physical or mental development.[3] <<​

I'm thinking since Ivanka is 15 here this one qualifies as Ephebophilia --

CwooOcNVIAAPWiJ.png

Ehh ... I don't think so. It's not like he was going after 12-year olds, Much more of an ephebophile, if anything.

18 is either legal age, or it is not. There are married couples with 30 or more years age difference and no one seems to care. It seems a little weird to me, but if the couple is of legal age then it's not my business.

CwooOcNVIAAPWiJ.png

--- While warning ten-year-olds that "I'll be dating you in a few years" and then watching them ascend the escalator would be more at pedophilia.

Ehh ... I don't think so. It's not like he was going after 12-year olds, Much more of an ephebophile, if anything.

Which one?

Hebophilia = earlier postpubescent (15-19); Ephebophilia = earlier postpubescent. Where does 14 fall?

Again, they're not mutually exclusive. Looks like both Moore and Rump have dabbled in at least two levels each.
Or at least Rump would have us assume so.

18 is either legal age, or it is not. There are married couples with 30 or more years age difference and no one seems to care. It seems a little weird to me, but if the couple is of legal age then it's not my business.

14 is not legal, and 17, while legal, is creepy as fuck.

CwooOcNVIAAPWiJ.png

Which one?

Hebophilia = earlier postpubescent (15-19); Ephebophilia = earlier postpubescent. Where does 14 fall?

Again, they're not mutually exclusive. Looks like both Moore and Rump have dabbled in both.

M

CwooOcNVIAAPWiJ.png

Which one?

Again, they're not mutually exclusive. Looks like both Moore and Rump have dabbled in at least two levels each.

No, his PREFERENCE is clearly mid to upper teens.

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Ironically, this is exactly what Roy Moore said to the 14-year-old............. :eek:

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

If you were groped by "Phil Myballz", wouldn't you be likely to support Phil's opponent when he ran for office?

I'm thinking since Ivanka is 15 here this one (just barely) qualifies as Ephebophilia --

CwooOcNVIAAPWiJ.png

Agree! Very creepy, that relationship and even until this day.

Go Trump! Warts and all. ;)

14 is not legal, and 17, while legal, is creepy as fuck.
To me, a man marrying a woman younger than his kids is kind of creepy.

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

If you were groped by "Phil Myballz", wouldn't you be likely to support Phil's opponent when he ran for office?
They should've come out before he was a judge. Lol, liberals has used the sexual harassment shit so many times. I don't pay it any attention anymore.

Trump and Moore are equally repugnant.

The interesting thing about Rump is --- we have zero evidence of either actual pedophilia or actual incest on his part. And yet we have mountains of evidence that he wants everybody to think it's there.

Wonder if there's a word for "the desire to present the public image of pedophilia" :eusa_think:
Interesting psychological study.

`
`

When it comes to adults and children sharing the intimacies of romance, et al; I don't play semantics. However generic and common as it appears, they are all pedophiles to me.

Even if I accept the claim,does that say anything about its truthfulness? The Washington post article was thoroughly sourced and believable in its content. There's litterally been a flurry of accusations of sexual misconduct. People have been fired, divorced from and even expunged from public life on these accusation. Why should Moore deserve what these other assholes didn't get ( the benefit of the doubt)?

Forum List

Back