Lets Finish This

You sure got purdy teeth.

Hey what's with all these sentences ending with prepositions? Are you all from the south?

There might be a civil war coming, but it won't be for the reasons the last one was fought. And the parties have swapped ideology since the last one.

People need to wake up and look at what they claim to be willing to fight for. A political party ain't it.

Well, last time, Hood's army was annihilated at Nashville. Grant captured Lee and Sherman captured Johnson, and Sheridan took control in Texas on June 19th.

What was left?

Hey what's with all these sentences ending with prepositions? Are you all from the south?

There might be a civil war coming, but it won't be for the reasons the last one was fought. And the parties have swapped ideology since the last one.

People need to wake up and look at what they claim to be willing to fight for. A political party ain't it.

I know I won't fight for a political party. I am not going to kill people just because I dont like their politics.

I fight to protect my loved ones. To protect others who are being abused. I fight to determine my own destiny.

People need to wake up and look at that for which they claim to to be willing to fight.

Are you wearing dentures?

Last edited:

I know I won't fight for a political party. I am not going to kill people just because I dont like their politics.

I fight to protect my loved ones. To protect others who are being abused. I fight to determine my own destiny.

Fighting for a belief is one thing. Fighting for what a political party indoctrinates you to is another. Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

People need to wake up and look at that for which they claim to to be willing to fight.

Are you wearing dentures?

I got a big fucking sword. How's THAT work for you?:eusa_eh:

Fighting for a belief is one thing. Fighting for what a political party indoctrinates you to is another. Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Nice answer. Work a long time on it, did you?:cuckoo:

Pull your head out of your ass, Grump.

The only people I have seen mention war on THIS BOARD vis-a-vis the current US political situation have been namvet, lost soul and guatama. And if any of those fuckwits are lefties, I'm Jaysus Fucking Christ.....

Your turn to put up your list....

Nice answer. Work a long time on it, did you?:cuckoo:

Pull your head out of your ass, Grump.

The only people I have seen mention war on THIS BOARD vis-a-vis the current US political situation have been namvet, lost soul and guatama. And if any of those fuckwits are lefties, I'm Jaysus Fucking Christ.....

Your turn to put up your list....

You might want to look around a bit then, huh? Dante alone has more threads than those 3 combined.

Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

The LEFT is a bunch of warmongers? Give me a break. Probably the main political philosophy of neoconservatism is military action to achieve political goals. Our troops have been mucking around the Middle East for many years now, thanks to George W. Bush and his preemptive strike propensities.

Last time I looked, liberals were pretty much opposed to military action unless we are attacked first.

Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

The LEFT is a bunch of warmongers? Give me a break. Probably the main political philosophy of neoconservatism is military action to achieve political goals. Our troops have been mucking around the Middle East for many years now, thanks to George W. Bush and his preemptive strike propensities.

Last time I looked, liberals were pretty much opposed to military action unless we are attacked first.

*yawn* Page 43, Leftwingnut Handbook, huh?:rolleyes:

I'm not a neocon. When you address what I say, address ME.

New Topics

Forum List

Back