Let's face it: America kind of sucks

Maybe it is because all of those that open their mouths about any of those issues, are more concerned with talking shit about their country and their fellow countrymen, instead of discussing solutions.
????? Only GOP voters are so uninformed and misinformed, in the entire developed world. Murdoch and conspiracy nutjobs are scum and a disaster....Murdoch banned or on a tight leash everywhere else...

Soulutions have been blocked lockstep to Big Money since RAYGUN...

????? Only GOP voters are so uninformed and misinformed, in the entire developed world. Murdoch and conspiracy nutjobs are scum and a disaster....Murdoch banned or on a tight leash everywhere else...

Soulutions have been blocked lockstep to Big Money since RAYGUN...

What is your primary goal? To discuss policies adn solutions or to talk shit about people you hate?

Cause if your goal is reform, opening your pitch discussing what scum of the earth the audience is, and how much the country sucks, is not the best way to make friends and influence people.

Doesn't MATTER what he MEANT! Illegal immigrants heard the President say "surge to the border"! That's it
the President of USA telling them Surge to the border. Simple as that!
I haven't heard the whole of Biden's answer but if it was taken out of context or edited by someone and then put on you tube that person is responsible for what those immigrants heard (assuming they were listening). It may well be that the Right is responsible, I don't know but it is certainly possible.

What is your primary goal? To discuss policies adn solutions or to talk shit about people you hate?

Cause if your goal is reform, opening your pitch discussing what scum of the earth the audience is, and how much the country sucks, is not the best way to make friends and influence people.
You're not scum GOP propagandists, you are the poor brainwashed schnooks....Here is 72% Trump. Great people but technically insane now. Election steal, vaccine poison, poor America.

You're not scum GOP propagandists, you are the poor brainwashed schnooks....Here is 72% Trump. Great people but technically insane now. Election steal, vaccine poison, poor America.

Got it. YOu're not interested in fixing anything. YOu just want to talk shit about people you hate, and gain power though that.

And perhaps that is why we lag in some areas. Because we, unlike some nations, no longer have a Loyal Opposition, but a bunch of commie traitors.

Which leads to all kinds of problems such as a complete breakdown of any serious discussion of issues.

If not for rural areas there wouldn't be enough power generated in this country to power even our four largest cities.

Where do you think the vast majority of the power is generated?
Fair point. I'd say any rural area between a power generation station/dam should be on the grid. Everyone else can burn candles or pay for they own transmission lines to the grid. Why should I pay for them to have electricity and live on top of a mountain?

We are not built to be sedentary creatures our minds and bodies need to be challenged for us to be healthy.

I can attest to this from personal experience. The most damaging thing to me about breaking my leg a few years ago turned out not to be the injury itself, but a long period of forced idleness as I recovered from it.

Got it. YOu're not interested in fixing anything. YOu just want to talk shit about people you hate, and gain power though that.

And perhaps that is why we lag in some areas. Because we, unlike some nations, no longer have a Loyal Opposition, but a bunch of commie traitors.

Which leads to all kinds of problems such as a complete breakdown of any serious discussion of issues.
I hate the people who lie and brainwash you. I want a living wage health care daycare cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations like CANADA and every other modern country. AND TAXING THE RICH AGAIN. Wake up, you're the hater and screamer, based on total BS. We lag because of 40 years GOP obstruction and giveaway to the rich.

I hate the people who lie and brainwash you. I want a living wage health care daycare cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations like CANADA and every other modern country. AND TAXING THE RICH AGAIN. Wake up, you're the hater and screamer, based on total BS. We lag because of 40 years GOP obstruction and giveaway to the rich.

If you really cared about any of those issues, starting out your sales pitch by insulting those you are trying to convince, is a great way to fail.

Which was the point I made your last post.

You and yours have had plenty of opportunities over the last 60 years to implement any and all reforms, and/or to sell the ideas of them to the American people.

But, you spent your time and political capital, dividing US by race adn class, and turning US against each other.

You wonder why we have failed to get things done, when all your efforts are aimed at making sure we cannot work together?

Mmm.

Hahah.... it was the liberal policies of the gubnent paying for tuition so "everyone can go to college" that skyrocketed tuition dude.
What a clown

If you really cared about any of those issues, starting out your sales pitch by insulting those you are trying to convince, is a great way to fail.

Which was the point I made your last post.

You and yours have had plenty of opportunities over the last 60 years to implement any and all reforms, and/or to sell the ideas of them to the American people.

But, you spent your time and political capital, dividing US by race adn class, and turning US against each other.

You wonder why we have failed to get things done, when all your efforts are aimed at making sure we cannot work together?

Mmm.
The GOP has been pure obstruction and BS since 1987. Dems had 60 votes for 30 days in session. I'm insulting your political media, not you. Try and focus. Never seen you do anything but bitch and troll...How are you on THE GD POLICIES DEMS ACTUALLY WANT?

A couple things....we were not anymore predominantly white in 1980 than we are now.

And we were no greater then than we are now.
What about that pesky truth though?

“In 1980, white residents comprised almost 80% of the national population, with Black residents accounting for 11.5%, Latino or Hispanic residents at 6.5%, and Asian Americans at 1.8%.”

The GOP has been pure obstruction and BS since 1987. Dems had 60 votes for 30 days in session. I'm insulting your political media, not you. Try and focus. Never seen you do anything but bitch and troll...How are you on THE GD POLICIES DEMS ACTUALLY WANT?

People like you, hate people like me.

We've noticed that. I have no reason to think that you have my interests at heart or even give them any thought when you discuss policies.

With most of you lefties, I think that if me and mine take it on the chin, in your mind, THAT IS A PLUS.

That is the view of lefties, taht you and other lefties have given me.

You want to change that? I can tell you a secret, one that will give you the power to have an impact and push, just a little, towards the change you want in the world.

Do you want to know it? Or are you happy spreading division and hate?

What about that pesky truth though?

“In 1980, white residents comprised almost 80% of the national population, with Black residents accounting for 11.5%, Latino or Hispanic residents at 6.5%, and Asian Americans at 1.8%.”

And as of 2021 whites make up 76.3%....oh dear me how will you ever survive being in such a small majority!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

And as of 2021 whites make up 76.3%....oh dear me how will you ever survive being in such a small majority!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
More pesky truth kicking your ass…stop the spin bud…don’t be afraid to admit the truth to yourself.

(From your link)
18E68687-C6EC-429E-8944-E2CAAABFCCC0.jpeg

Forum List

Back