Let’s define crisis and emergency...When would you want political intervention?

Its the official numbers from the Border Patrol. You are simply ignorant.

So official your dumbass provided a link huh?

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2017-Dec/BP Total Monthly Apps by Sector and Area, FY2000-FY2017.pdf

View attachment 239727

Time for you to cue up some hysteria about Schumer, Pelosi, Obama or Clinton as your standard deflection. Or you can issue more racial slurs toward your betters. Anything to distract from the ass whooping you just got.
Still trying to pedal that notion that arrests are the reason for the crisis?

Arrests of people crossing the border is an indicator of how many people are attempting to cross the border.

Its much lower now than it has been historically. So if the “crisis” is caused by people trying to cross the border…logic would indicate that the conditions do not support the allegation that there is a “crisis”.
No. It is a metric of how many people were caught crossing the border.

Now, where is your statistic that shows for every arrest, X number of people crossing were not caught. That would be the definitive indicator of what kind of crisis we are facing.

I’ll let you provide some official numbers on how many people get through. I did see where the BP claims 81% success rates in apprehensions.

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 5.27.06 PM.png

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

So if 400,000 is 4 of every 5; that would mean its about 100k or so are getting through.

I’ll be happy to see your statistics and your sourcing if not the CBP…after all they are the boots on the ground.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 5.19.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 5.19.08 PM.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 25
Its the official numbers from the Border Patrol. You are simply ignorant.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2017-Dec/BP Total Monthly Apps by Sector and Area, FY2000-FY2017.pdf

View attachment 239727

Time for you to cue up some hysteria about Schumer, Pelosi, Obama or Clinton as your standard deflection. Or you can issue more racial slurs toward your betters. Anything to distract from the ass whooping you just got.

Arrests of people crossing the border is an indicator of how many people are attempting to cross the border.

Its much lower now than it has been historically. So if the “crisis” is caused by people trying to cross the border…logic would indicate that the conditions do not support the allegation that there is a “crisis”.

Haha...there’s nearly half a million caught trying to invade our nation each and every year...how many cockroaches aren’t being caught?
What’s your magic number of cockroaches...how many apprehensions of cockroaches would constitute a crisis and how do you arrive at ‘your number’? If you tell us you’ve come up with the number based on historical data I’ll be ready to call you the wetback loving fool you are....GO!
SWB%20FY19TD_NOV%20Graphic%20002.jpg

According to CBP, they claim an 81% success rate so that would mean about 100k get through the southern border per year.

As for your racial slurs…you really sound stupid.

View attachment 239727

Haha...there’s nearly half a million caught trying to invade our nation each and every year...how many cockroaches aren’t being caught?
What’s your magic number of cockroaches...how many apprehensions of cockroaches would constitute a crisis and how do you arrive at ‘your number’? If you tell us you’ve come up with the number based on historical data I’ll be ready to call you the wetback loving fool you are....GO!
SWB%20FY19TD_NOV%20Graphic%20002.jpg

According to CBP, they claim an 81% success rate so that would mean about 100k get through the southern border per year.

As for your racial slurs…you really sound stupid.

The reason you sound stupid…is because you are stupid.

At any rate, we’re lightyears away from historical highs so calling these far-reduced numbers a “crisis” is simply dishonest. Which is why supporters of the blob embrace it so tightly.

At what point would you be willing to consider the illegal immigration issue a “crisis”...one that would require an “emergency” response?

cri·sis
/ˈkrīsis/
noun
noun: crisis; plural noun: crises
  1. a time of intense difficulty, trouble, or danger.
    "the current economic crisis"
    synonyms: catastrophe, calamity, cataclysm, emergency, disaster; More
    predicament, plight, mess, dilemma, quandary, setback, reverse, reversal, upheaval, drama;
    trouble, dire straits, hard times, hardship, adversity, extremity, distress, difficulty;
    informalfix, pickle, jam, stew, scrape, bind, hole, sticky situation, hot water, hell, hell on earth, hassle, stress;
    informalcar crash, spot of bother
    "the country was in the grip of an economic crisis"
    • a time when a difficult or important decision must be made.
      "a crisis point of history"
      synonyms: critical point, decisive point, turning point, crossroads, critical period, crux, climax, climacteric, culmination, height, head, moment of truth, zero hour, point of no return, Rubicon;
      informalcrunch
      "events across the North Sea were building to a crisis"

e·mer·gen·cy
      /əˈmərjənsē/
      noun
      noun: emergency; plural noun: emergencies
      1. a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
        "your quick response in an emergency could be a lifesaver"
        synonyms: crisis, urgent situation, extremity, exigency; More
        accident, disaster, catastrophe, calamity;
        difficulty, plight, predicament, tight spot, tight corner, mess;
        quandary, dilemma;
        unforeseen circumstances, dire/desperate straits, danger;
        informalscrape, jam, fix, pickle, spot, hole, hot water, crunch, panic stations
        • arising from or needed or used in an emergency.
          modifier noun: emergency
          "an emergency exit"
          synonyms: urgent, crisis; More
          impromptu, extraordinary
          "an emergency meeting"
        • a person with a medical condition requiring immediate treatment.
        • NORTH AMERICAN
          short for emergency room.
          "he was rushed into emergency"

Yes. Let's discuss it.

The crisis is Trump is in the oval office, and is a Russian asset.

A crisis that needs to be dealt with.

Meanwhile, on Trumps watch, America is better by every metric that matters.....hahaha...over here in the real world outside of LibTardia, 30 states, 2,623 counties and everybody not an illegal, barely legal, fudge packer, criminal, man in a dress, Feminazi, bottom feeding degenerate lowlife, White hating wack-job continue to celebrate the Trump presidency...hahaha

View attachment 239727

Now, where is your statistic that shows for every arrest, X number of people crossing were not caught. That would be the definitive indicator of what kind of crisis we are facing.

I’ll let you provide some official numbers on how many people get through. I did see where the BP claims 81% success rates in apprehensions.

View attachment 239735

So if 400,000 is 4 of every 5; that would mean its about 100k or so are getting through.

I’ll be happy to see your statistics and your sourcing if not the CBP…after all they are the boots on the ground.
Frankly, I would be amazed at an 81% rate. that is 4 of every 5 attempts. The truth is likely closer to 1 in 10. I would consider it a victory if it was 1 in 4.

Which means that when 1.4 million were getting arrested, then it was closer to 1.6m and at the current rate of what? 300k? That means the actual number of people making it into the US is 360k.

A crisis would be if 10k were able to enter, we're talking about numbers nearing a half million at a time when it is supposedly the lowest ever.

Sorry, but as I said, the 'number arrested" is just so much fluff and nothing but a talking point trying to minimalize a real problem.

View attachment 239727

View attachment 239735

Frankly, I would be amazed at an 81% rate. that is 4 of every 5 attempts. The truth is likely closer to 1 in 10. I would consider it a victory if it was 1 in 4.

Which means that when 1.4 million were getting arrested, then it was closer to 1.6m and at the current rate of what? 300k? That means the actual number of people making it into the US is 360k.

A crisis would be if 10k were able to enter, we're talking about numbers nearing a half million at a time when it is supposedly the lowest ever.

Sorry, but as I said, the 'number arrested" is just so much fluff and nothing but a talking point trying to minimalize a real problem.

Okay…where are your stats. I showed you what CBP says…. What are you basing your 90% failure rate on?

As for the “crisis” of 10,000…it’s crap. Lets say that your highly questionable 90% failure rate is correct. That would mean that when we were apprehending 1 million, another 9 million were entering; right? With me so far?

During the 9M entering for decades during the 80’s and 90’s and early outs….our economy expanded greatly, we had (during the 1990’s) a decade of peace and prosperity, violent crime in the US has been on a decline for about the same time period. These are all macro-statistics that are buttressed by every reputable source. Hell, the NRA will even vouch for the reduced violent crime rate.

Again…where is the “crisis”?

Brown-Newsome-Cuomo are on TV broadcasting free healthcare and sanctuary recently. Doing the obammy welcome mat dance again.

They know a wall is coming. Get all you can now to overwhelm the system. Make Trump look bad and get more GOVT in place to care for the brown horde.

Hence the rise To 60K in last two months. They dont fool any smart people.

View attachment 239735

Okay…where are your stats. I showed you what CBP says…. What are you basing your 90% failure rate on?

As for the “crisis” of 10,000…it’s crap. Lets say that your highly questionable 90% failure rate is correct. That would mean that when we were apprehending 1 million, another 9 million were entering; right? With me so far?

During the 9M entering for decades during the 80’s and 90’s and early outs….our economy expanded greatly, we had (during the 1990’s) a decade of peace and prosperity, violent crime in the US has been on a decline for about the same time period. These are all macro-statistics that are buttressed by every reputable source. Hell, the NRA will even vouch for the reduced violent crime rate.

So, let's start with your so-called statistics. The link you posted even admits that they don't know. When it says, "Tries to estimate" what they are saying is that they are taking a guess at it. In addition to that, there are roughly 1300 miles of the border that has next to no barrier, is rarely patrolled, and has nearly no surveillance. As I said, I would be AMAZED that they caught 4 out of every 5 attempts to cross the border.

The 1990s was when the Democrats reneged on their promise to build border security and gave amnesty to nearly 3 million illegals. None of which is actually a causation fo good economic activity. Our economy was going through the Dot Com bubble and illegal immigration was not the cause of increased economic expansion.

The truth is, if we allow even 10k illegals a year into this country, we are doing damage to local economies, and to our republic in the form of stress on the social safety net as well as the burden on open and fair representation.

View attachment 239735

So, let's start with your so-called statistics. The link you posted even admits that they don't know. When it says, "Tries to estimate" what they are saying is that they are taking a guess at it. In addition to that, there are roughly 1300 miles of the border that has next to no barrier, is rarely patrolled, and has nearly no surveillance. As I said, I would be AMAZED that they caught 4 out of every 5 attempts to cross the border.
Well….at least it’s based on something. Your “stat” is based on what? But lets say it is 3 out of 5; that would be 200,000. Still no where near the “crisis” levels that would have been back in the 80s, 90s, etc…

Again..show us your objective sources.

The 1990s was when the Democrats reneged on their promise to build border security and gave amnesty to nearly 3 million illegals. None of which is actually a causation fo good economic activity. Our economy was going through the Dot Com bubble and illegal immigration was not the cause of increased economic expansion.
Just to review; if we go with your highly questionable 90% allowance rate, that would mean millions came across during the 80’s 90’s early auts. Every year. Regardless for the cause for expansion….the “millions” who came in every year didn’t seem to injure the expansion much.

The truth is, if we allow even 10k illegals a year into this country, we are doing damage to local economies, and to our republic in the form of stress on the social safety net as well as the burden on open and fair representation.

Ridiculous.

We’ve had the situation on the border since the 1960’s or so. From every reputable source, entries are at a low point. There has been little real damage to those safety nets or “open and fair representation”. It’s much like you guys having a cow over the Syrian refugees that were going to take in.

Search Results for Query: syrian refugees | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What ever happened to the supposed calamity it would cause?

This is the same song, different verse.

That wasn’t much of a crisis…neither is this.

At what point would you be willing to consider the illegal immigration issue a “crisis”...one that would require an “emergency” response?

cri·sis
/ˈkrīsis/
noun
    predicament, plight, mess, dilemma, quandary, setback, reverse, reversal, upheaval, drama;
    trouble, dire straits, hard times, hardship, adversity, extremity, distress, difficulty;
    informalfix, pickle, jam, stew, scrape, bind, hole, sticky situation, hot water, hell, hell on earth, hassle, stress;
      synonyms: critical point, decisive point, turning point, crossroads, critical period, crux, climax, climacteric, culmination, height, head, moment of truth, zero hour, point of no return, Rubicon;
      informalcrunch

e·mer·gen·cy
      /əˈmərjənsē/
      noun
      1. a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
        quandary, dilemma;
          "an emergency exit"
          impromptu, extraordinary
          "an emergency meeting"
        • NORTH AMERICAN
There is no emergency or crisis in regards to the border. The only crisis is in the minds of the intellectually challenged. 90% of the illegals arrive on a plane with a green card. 87% of drugs come in by truck or boat in legal shipments of goods.

View attachment 239735

Republicans make bigger burdens on our social safety nets just by being alive.

cri·sis
/ˈkrīsis/
noun
      informalcrunch

e·mer·gen·cy
      /əˈmərjənsē/
      noun
        quandary, dilemma;
          "an emergency exit"
          impromptu, extraordinary
          "an emergency meeting"
        • NORTH AMERICAN
There is no emergency or crisis in regards to the border. The only crisis is in the minds of the intellectually challenged. 90% of the illegals arrive on a plane with a green card. 87% of drugs come in by truck or boat in legal shipments of goods.

Alrighty, lets hear it for the intellectually challenged....dumbass.
obama border crisis - Bing video

View attachment 239735

I thought you said Republicans were all White...have you ever looked at statistics related to ethnicity?

cri·sis
/ˈkrīsis/
noun
      informalcrunch

e·mer·gen·cy
      /əˈmərjənsē/
      noun
        quandary, dilemma;
          "an emergency exit"
          impromptu, extraordinary
          "an emergency meeting"
        • NORTH AMERICAN

If you watch the video you will hear him say it is that children are being sent by themselves. Do you read or listen to what you post?

cri·sis
/ˈkrīsis/
noun
      informalcrunch

e·mer·gen·cy
      /əˈmərjənsē/
      noun
        quandary, dilemma;
          "an emergency exit"
          impromptu, extraordinary
          "an emergency meeting"
        • NORTH AMERICAN

If you watch the video you will hear him say it is that children are being sent by themselves. Do you read or listen to what you post?
And why is that.........because they were encouraged to do so .........Catch and Release caused a flood of them......same applies now.....same laws......

Now they are trying whole families via Flores.......

View attachment 239735

I thought you said Republicans were all White...have you ever looked at statistics related to ethnicity?
I do not care about race. The political ignorance is the problem and republicans excel at that fact.

I just have to say as an immigrant myself, it is so deeply offensive to see the harm that Trump’s causing to people across the country, people who are terrified, who don’t feel they belong. The people who are seeking asylum who can no longer can get in, even though it’s legal to seek asylum, and not just at a legal port of entry. All the people who have come to this country because of what we represent, the deep harm that is being done and the violence that is being committed against Muslims through hate crimes, against Latinos, against folks of color. There is real damage, not only to real people but also to our soul and our psyche

I just have to say as an immigrant myself, it is so deeply offensive to see the harm that Trump’s causing to people across the country, people who are terrified, who don’t feel they belong. The people who are seeking asylum who can no longer can get in, even though it’s legal to seek asylum, and not just at a legal port of entry. All the people who have come to this country because of what we represent, the deep harm that is being done and the violence that is being committed against Muslims through hate crimes, against Latinos, against folks of color. There is real damage, not only to real people but also to our soul and our psyche

Yeah, real Americans totally suck, you do not want to live here...stay put...spread the word please.
Thanks in advance.

cri·sis
/ˈkrīsis/
noun
      informalcrunch

e·mer·gen·cy
      /əˈmərjənsē/
      noun
        quandary, dilemma;
          "an emergency exit"
          impromptu, extraordinary
          "an emergency meeting"
        • NORTH AMERICAN

So, you would prefer disaster over crisis?
Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

cri·sis
/ˈkrīsis/
noun
      informalcrunch

e·mer·gen·cy
      /əˈmərjənsē/
      noun
        quandary, dilemma;
          "an emergency exit"
          impromptu, extraordinary
          "an emergency meeting"
        • NORTH AMERICAN

So, you would prefer disaster over crisis?
Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
It would only be a disaster to them if the voters...........oops.......illegals were stopped from coming over.

Forum List

Back