Lets celebrate pride month! And be more inclusive

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
rjrjjrjrjdjkdkrr.jpeg

A lot of transgender women who undergo a vaginoplasty report being frustrated with the health care system and lack of competent practitioners who can provide quality care for gender-affirming procedures (medical procedures that affirm a transgender personā€™s gender identity).

These procedures, such as hormone therapy, ā€œtopā€ surgery (i.e. mastectomy, breast implants, etc.), or ā€œbottomā€ surgery (i.e. phalloplasty, vaginoplasty, etc.), are deeply important to the transgender individuals who choose to undergo them; medical gender affirmation has been shown to reduce mental health risks and improve quality of life in this population.

Derrrp

Yet seeking medical gender-affirming procedures frequently results in discrimination and patients are limited by a lack of competent providers and insurance coverage options.

During my second clinical rotation I cared for postoperative vaginoplasty patients; my job was to assess and care for their urinary catheter and surgical wound. After a vaginoplasty, a patientā€™s wound dressing must be kept in place for no less than five days and cannot be removed or replaced for that entire time. The wound dressing is a latex condom filled with gauze and a tightly wrapped gauze ā€œbriefā€ā€”think of it as a very tight homemade diaper wrapped around the abdomen, buttocks, and vagina. When patients have a bowel movement, nurses remove the stool and clean it as best they can.

z,,ama,amamakz.jpeg

View attachment 652943

A lot of transgender women who undergo a vaginoplasty report being frustrated with the health care system and lack of competent practitioners who can provide quality care for gender-affirming procedures (medical procedures that affirm a transgender personā€™s gender identity).

These procedures, such as hormone therapy, ā€œtopā€ surgery (i.e. mastectomy, breast implants, etc.), or ā€œbottomā€ surgery (i.e. phalloplasty, vaginoplasty, etc.), are deeply important to the transgender individuals who choose to undergo them; medical gender affirmation has been shown to reduce mental health risks and improve quality of life in this population.

Derrrp

Yet seeking medical gender-affirming procedures frequently results in discrimination and patients are limited by a lack of competent providers and insurance coverage options.

During my second clinical rotation I cared for postoperative vaginoplasty patients; my job was to assess and care for their urinary catheter and surgical wound. After a vaginoplasty, a patientā€™s wound dressing must be kept in place for no less than five days and cannot be removed or replaced for that entire time. The wound dressing is a latex condom filled with gauze and a tightly wrapped gauze ā€œbriefā€ā€”think of it as a very tight homemade diaper wrapped around the abdomen, buttocks, and vagina. When patients have a bowel movement, nurses remove the stool and clean it as best they can.

View attachment 652945

Demonic insanity.

This background picture stays now for the month of june ("pride month") on facebook and twitter

Know ya gotta go talk to some lefties

Youre already on a government watch list ....banned from youtube.....going for a Facebook ban

Go Mort!

Here these may help
ahnsnsnsnsn.jpeg
ahahaghagagaggs.gif
ansnnsnanananananna.jpeg

Forum List

Back