Let's Be Honest, Obama Robs Us More Than Wall Street

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I'm listening to the corrupt, paid off liar discuss "common sense" when it comes to Wall Street, and "regulating" them. (That means you are going to pay by the way) Reform, the word the Obammunists shove on everyone but themselves.

When will we have a President and a Congress that uses "common sense" and "regulates" pig government and their well paid employees????? Don't get me wrong, big business has earned a correction, and they were allowed and forced to fail because government was right there with them all along, even now.

Anyone else care to feed this troll today?

Just tell him how offensive his posts are and he will giggle and go away

Good answer. Thanks for being my troll, again. I can always count on you to throw all your energy into being wrong, and adding nothing. Another 20 percenter.

Instead of acknowledging the truth, RW avoids it like the plague. My, how times have changed. Less than two years ago, Right Winger and the other twenty percenters were all over everything government did. Now, if Bush had proposed or sanctioned anything Obama has done, he'd be feeding this thread in perfect agreement. The only change Obama has delivered is the change in views the Obammunists have made towards pig failed government. What's changed? The Obammunists. Who has hope? No one, even Right Winger. He's already abandoned ship.

After two hours of self bumping......its time for a pity reply

That is very interesting Titanic.......thanks for sharing

After two hours of self bumping......its time for a pity reply

That is very interesting Titanic.......thanks for sharing

That is cold, rightwinger.

You libs should be a little more considerate of your fellow Americans. Titanic S is only venting his/her outrage over a Lefty in the Whitehouse purposing lefty things.

It is no different when Bush was in the white house and the libs where angry.

By the way, Titanic Sailor--I think we need stricter regulations on Wall streets and this mainly due to the numerous Ponzi schemes and the fact that one of them nearly ruined a charity in Miami.

Look, neither Obama nor Bush robbed us. But wall street bastards like Maddof and Rothstein did!

How much did you pay Wall Street this year, and how much did you pay Uncle Sam? Both men bought and paid for by Wall Street anyways.

Well, considering that 6 months before Bush Jr. was done with his term, the stock market tanked and fell all the way down to 7,000.

Today it is over 11,000.

When Obama came into office, jobs were being cut by the CEO's in an effort to improve their bottom line.

Today, unemployment is stable, and will start to drop soon.

The reason Madoff was able to pull off what he did is because the lack of regulations allowed him.

Try again Tinhat Failure.

Well, considering that 6 months before Bush Jr. was done with his term, the stock market tanked and fell all the way down to 7,000.

Today it is over 11,000.

When Obama came into office, jobs were being cut by the CEO's in an effort to improve their bottom line.

Today, unemployment is stable, and will start to drop soon.

The reason Madoff was able to pull off what he did is because the lack of regulations allowed him.

Try again Tinhat Failure.

And I give the resilience and the determination of the American People all of the credit.

Sadly, you want to give one man the credit.

Excellent, the 20 percenters showed up enmasse. I would say you could cut my taxes by 20 plus grand a year, and we'd have the government we need and deserve. The damage from this clown will be endless unless it's overturned. He's showing Bush how to be Bush I guess. How are the healthcare stocks doing today? Did Obama meet with Goldman Sachs today? I'm sure whatever regulation they propose will cost the citizens more money. No one trusts Uncle Sam, except you people. How's the drug war going In Afghanistan? We attacking Columbia next? I know how this movie ends, with me being right, again............

Everything we predicted about this candy ass President are coming true, and he aint done yet. Obama, the only guy to outBush Bush.

The only change Obama has delivered is the change in views the Obammunists have made towards pig failed government. What's changed? The Obammunists. Who has hope? No one, even Right Winger. He's already abandoned ship.

True dat!

Excellent, the 20 percenters showed up enmasse. I would say you could cut my taxes by 20 plus grand a year, and we'd have the government we need and deserve. The damage from this clown will be endless unless it's overturned. He's showing Bush how to be Bush I guess. How are the healthcare stocks doing today? Did Obama meet with Goldman Sachs today? I'm sure whatever regulation they propose will cost the citizens more money. No one trusts Uncle Sam, except you people. How's the drug war going In Afghanistan? We attacking Columbia next? I know how this movie ends, with me being right, again............

Everything we predicted about this candy ass President are coming true, and he aint done yet. Obama, the only guy to outBush Bush.

He could not do squat without congress.

Cngress could not do squat without our votes to put them in there.

We are to blame for everything that happens during this and every admonistration.

The issue is what people use to decide who to vote for. The issue is Not those that are elected.

The entire world sacrificed, but not Uncle Sam.

I'm glad a lot of you 20 percenters are young, Obama will make sure you are robbed the most. Don't ever say it happened on my watch without my opposition, because we've had about enough of your 20 percenter lies and hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back