let's be honest: black people hate gays. let's have that conversation & let's heal together

i'm here for you, i'm here for love. i'm here for life, i'm here for Mayor Pete, i'm here for Kamala!

let's end hatred as we know it and love each other.

LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE!

Hmmm basquebromance
if Blacks hate Gays
and Asians hate Blacks,
should Gays hate Asians
so this goes in a complete circle?

As for ending hatred and healing together,
why not start a movement for liberal Democrats
and conservative Republicans to call a truce,
quit trying to exclude or impose one party's beliefs
for the other, and agree to respect beliefs of parties equally
like any other religious organizations by keeping these
out of Govt which should remain neutral and all inclusive.

Wouldn't that help to promote healing and unity,
and recovery from all this hateful bullying and govt abuse?

If Democrats and Republicans don't trust each other's leaders
enough to call a truce, let's call on Libertarians and Greens,
Constitutionalists and Environmentalists to ask support to
put together Representation by Party to include everyone
by groups proportional to the populations and membership
and the taxes they pay into programs, so this reflects and
protects what each person believes in from infringement.

I'm ready to call for this much overdue reform of the party
and political system. Care to give it a shot? The worst that
might happen is only a few people respond while the rest
continue to fight it out and try to win the current way by attrition.

But even if just a few respond, that's enough to reform what
we can and invest our resources and energy into better
solutions by cooperative economics and collaborative politics.

Better something than nothing, and better than what's going on now!

because it's unnatural.

Apparently, it is not. It would not even exist if it where "unnatural." In any event, what does it have to do with you? What is the connection?
Obviously, it is, otherwise they could reproduce asshole

How has any of these people stopped you from entering a loving relationship with a person of the other physical sex and creating a baby? No one is interfering with you getting into bed and procreating.
What's your point?

I said homosexuality is unnatural,
I never said it interferes with my relationships
or reproductive system

So why are you so freakin' crazy over it? Why do you right-wingers want to pry your way into other people's intimate lives? You have just said that you have got your due. So why?

I am "white," I am heterosexual, I am female. But I would never think to use any off these aspects of my identity as an excuse to attack the dignity of another human being. As we used to say, who died and made you God?

Please. You attack the dignity of people all the time if you think they're white Christians. Are you kidding?

You do just what you Overlords have told you to do.

For all I know, the RAPE of both white and black slaves by black men
for the purpose of breeding more dark skinned slaves could be the
reason behind the "phobic" reaction to black men that BOTH
BLACK AND WHITES express through race related violence.

This did not happen Emily. First off, if a black man had raped a white slave, they would not produce a dark skin offspring.

The Sexual Abuse of Black Men under American Slavery

"In 1787 an enslaved man in Maryland raped a free black woman. The story comes to us from the female victim in the incident, Elizabeth Amwood. One white man, William Holland, had her "Pull up her Close and Lie Down he then Called a Negrow Man Slave" "and ordered him to pull Down his Britches and gitt upon the said Amwood and to bee grate with her." A fourth individual in this horrific scene, a white man named John Pettigrew, operating with Holland, pointed a pistol at the unnamed enslaved man and Elizabeth Amwood. All the while, Holland taunted them both, asking if it "was in" and "if it was sweet." Afterward, William "went up into the Company and Called for Water to wash his hand, saying he had bin putting a Mare to a horse."

Project MUSE - The Sexual Abuse of Black Men under American Slavery

Sex farms during slavery & the effeminization of Black Men

These male slaves were purchase based entirely on the prerequisite of them possessing a large penis. Black men were routinely raped by their gay slave owners. The process was known as “breaking the buck.”

It involves a strapping Negro slave, who was defiant, was beaten with a whip till bloody in front of his entire slave congregation. The slave owner would cut down a tree and, with the help of the overseer, would then pummel the deviant “buck” into submission. Once the slave was worn down, the master had the other Negro slaves force him over the tree stump where his britches would be removed and he laid fully exposed buttocks, he would remove his own clothing and proceeded to savagely sodomize the buck in front his wife, family, friends, and children.

When enslaved males turned 15 years old–and younger in some cases–they had their first inspection. Boys who were under-developed, had their testicles castrated and sent to the market or used on the farm. Each enslaved male was expected to get 12 females pregnant a year. The men were used for breeding for five years. One enslaved man name Burt produced more than 200 offspring, according to the Slave Narratives.

Often, the plantation owner would entertain his friends by forcing the enslaved Blacks to have orgies–multiple pairings having sex in front of them. And the white men often would participate in the debauchery.

RTV Note: The word “mother-fucker” comes from when bags were placed over the heads of “buck” slaves and there were placed in rooms with women. These womens would even consist of their own mothers and sisters. The bag was placed over male slaves heads to prevent them from seeing who they were having sex with.

Sex farms during slavery & the effeminization of Black Men – RasTafari TV™ | 24/7 Strictly Conscious Multimedia Network

10 Horrifying Facts About the Sexual Exploitation of Enslaved Black Women You May Not Know

Sexual Relations Between Elite White Women and Enslaved Men in the Antebellum South: A Socio-Historical Analysis

Old White Men, Black Boys & The Sexual Legacy Of Slavery

Everybody HATES being rational and hates white culture. Like following the laws. Stopping at stop signs, following tax laws not cheating on your spouse. That would be too white of you. How evil is that!?

:th_believecrap:
:bsflag:Whites break all those laws.
Hmm, after careful thought , blacks murder each other in higher numbers. shh, don't tell anyone. Dem honkey po- pos white supremacist Nazis are the least likely to put the hurt black males, its actually black males that are their own worst enemy. Statistically. Look it up, I dares yas's yall. ..Why the emphasis on white bigotry when black self hate is the bigger problem?

We've been through this Mary. Whites kill each other just as much. And you do it in a system which gives whites preference. If you whites had to endure what we do, God help us.
No, you just keep saying the same shit over and over. The high black black crime rate and the black self murder rate hasn't diminished since your last post. And what do we do to stop it? Blame the pseudo white power establishment and police overreactions? Or maybe the mental illness within the poor black community that continually blames it's own self hate and self harm on everything and everyone else? Could that be possibly the bigger issue?

That's what you do. Whites commit almost 3 times the amount of crimes. Concern yourself with that.

This did not happen Emily. First off, if a black man had raped a white slave, they would not produce a dark skin offspring.

national-geographic-cover-april-2018-race.adapt.1900.1.jpg

twins-michael-biggs-daughters.adapt.1900.1.jpg

2-twins-black-white.ngsversion.1520852540456.adapt.1190.1.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently, it is not. It would not even exist if it where "unnatural." In any event, what does it have to do with you? What is the connection?
Obviously, it is, otherwise they could reproduce asshole

How has any of these people stopped you from entering a loving relationship with a person of the other physical sex and creating a baby? No one is interfering with you getting into bed and procreating.
What's your point?

I said homosexuality is unnatural,
I never said it interferes with my relationships
or reproductive system

So why are you so freakin' crazy over it? Why do you right-wingers want to pry your way into other people's intimate lives? You have just said that you have got your due. So why?

I am "white," I am heterosexual, I am female. But I would never think to use any off these aspects of my identity as an excuse to attack the dignity of another human being. As we used to say, who died and made you God?

Please. You attack the dignity of people all the time if you think they're white Christians. Are you kidding?

You do just what you Overlords have told you to do.

I attack the dignity of people if I think that they are white Christians??? Why would I attack myself, my family, many of my friends? Your comment about the "Overlords" indicates that you need to put down the sci-fi and the video games.

i'm here for you, i'm here for love. i'm here for life, i'm here for Mayor Pete, i'm here for Kamala!

Why does this thread even exist?

Whites aren't exactly in any position to tell anyone how not to hate.

You're allowed to be grossed out by two dudes blowing one another no matter what the liberal PC police tell you to think.
Exactly and points out the difference between tolerance and acceptance. I tolerate behavior outside the norm, as it really doesn't affect me. I refuse to accept that behavior as the norm and have every right to mock it.

Free to be a circus...
Free to point and mock the circus.

Whites commit almost 3 times the amount of crimes. Concern yourself with that
And whites account for over 60% of the population
Africans account for 13-14% of the population
Whites are roughly 5x that of the African population

So, according to the 2017 FBI crime statistics
whites committed 5,626,140 crimes
africans committed 2,221,697 crimes

Roughly, 200 million whites
43 million africans

Now, if over 2 million crimes are committed by an african
for every 43 million africans(which is their entire population)

That means, roughly 1 million crimes are committed by a white
for every 43 million whites(which isn't even 1/4 of entire population)

So, tell me again who commits more crime...boy

Last edited:

812-1210798569-28a557f745c31d0a31d5f5f8acd04d62.gif

Whites commit almost 3 times the amount of crimes. Concern yourself with that
And whites account for over 60% of the population
Africans account for 13-14% of the population
Whites are roughly 5x that of the African population

So, according to the 2017 FBI crime statistics
whites committed 5,626,140 crimes
africans committed 2,221,697 crimes

Roughly, 200 million whites
43 million africans

Now, if over 2 million crimes are committed by an african
for every 43 million africans(which is their entire population)

That means, roughly 1 million crimes are committed by a white
for every 43 million whites(which isn't even 1/4 of entire population)

So, tell me again who commits more crime...boy

Look man, the only accurate measure of crime by race is the number of people committing crime by race. Because white men like you do not consider this in any other argument. Whites have 15 times the wealth, they own the most property and businesses, have an unemployment rate lower than the national average. According to those like you, whites should not be committing 70 percent of the crimes. The white crime percentage should be less than 5 percent. Whites commit more crimes. That's what the numbers show.

Just because you have more people doesn't mean you get to commit more crime.

Reflect on this: why would any color or ethnicity hate gays? What is the reason?
By "hate" you mean DISAGREE with their sin
You can disagree without hate. And if we are going to deny rights based on sin, nobody will have any rights.

What conservatives are advocating is the American equivalent of Shari'a law.

Reflect on this: why would any color or ethnicity hate gays? What is the reason?

Because maybe it’s unnatural
A lot of things are unnatural. Like your racism.

Whites hate gays as much as anyone they point fingers at. And life in this country would be a hell of a lot better if whites like you, purewyttrash, fakenews and the OP worked on fixing the many problems in the white community you choose to ignore to bark your psychosis addled opinions about others.

How did I become racist? I could careless if you’re gay. I was just saying maybe that why they don’t like them. You sound like a angry homosexual. I thought you guys where supposed to be happy?

Last edited:

Racism defined.

Whites hate gays as much as anyone they point fingers at. And life in this country would be a hell of a lot better if whites like you, purewyttrash, fakenews and the OP worked on fixing the many problems in the white community you choose to ignore to bark your psychosis addled opinions about others.

How did I become racist? I could careless if you’re gay. I was just saying maybe that why they don’t like them. But you do sound like that angry homosexual I thought you guys where happy?

I don't know how you became racist. That's a question only you can answer. Whites hate gays as much as anyone they point fingers at. And life in this country would be a hell of a lot better if whites like you, purewyttrash, fakenews and the OP worked on fixing the many problems in the white community you choose to ignore to bark your psychosis addled opinions about others.

How did I become racist? I could careless if you’re gay. I was just saying maybe that why they don’t like them. But you do sound like that angry homosexual I thought you guys where happy?

I don't know how you became racist. That's a question only you can answer. Whites hate gays as much as anyone they point fingers at. And life in this country would be a hell of a lot better if whites like you, purewyttrash, fakenews and the OP worked on fixing the many problems in the white community you choose to ignore to bark your psychosis addled opinions about others.

Hey whatever you do in you bedroom is none of my business black or white. I also feel it’s not a choice I know you where born that way. I could careless if you’re gay. IM2 is gay I couldn’t care less.

By "hate" you mean DISAGREE with their sin

Your disagreements about other people and estimations of what is "unnatural" are irrelevant. Everybody is entitled to the same equal treatment under civil law. That you have this stuff going on in your head should not make any difference in anyone else's life. You are still expected to participate in civilized society.

Hey whatever you do in you bedroom is none of my business black or white. I also feel it’s not a choice I know you where born that way. I could careless if you’re gay. IM2 is gay I couldn’t care less.

I am as gay as you are.

Forum List

Back