Let's be clear about what Trump said, not what the left proposes, which is propaganda

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Trump was bluntly honest as usual, and he holds people accountable for their actions. This is EXACTLY what Trump said, and I thank him.

"I think there is blame on both sides,"

"What about the 'alt-left' that came charging at, as you say, the 'alt-right,' do they have any semblance of guilt?"

Trump asked. "What about the fact they came charging with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do."

"You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. nobody wants to say it, but I will say it right now."

"I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement."

"You can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want," he said.

"The driver of the car is a murderer and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"very bad people" on both sides, but that there was some who came out to protest the removal of Robert E. Lee's statue who were "fine people."

"You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, to them, of a very, very important statue and a renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name,"

"George Washington was a slave owner. So will George Washington lose his status? Are we going to take down statues to George Washington?"

"How about Thomas Jefferson, what do you think of Thomas Jefferson, do you like him? OK good. Are we going to take down the statues, because he was a major slave owner? Now are we going to take down his statue?".

"You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?"

THANK YOU MR. POUS. Some call you dishonest, but the truth is you tell the truth, as your tell PC to get fkd. That's the primary reason I voted for you.

Last edited:
He refused to call the driver of the car a terrorist
Perhaps he is intelligent enough to recall that a person is innocent until proven guilty in our judicial system. And since you brought it up I'll ask the question about why a protester screamed out he was a nazi immediately when the so-called accident happened?

Perhaps he is intelligent enough to recall that a person is innocent until proven guilty in our judicial system. And since you brought it up I'll ask the question about why a protester screamed out he was a nazi immediately when the so-called accident happened?
I don't know if he's a Nazi, but certainly a terrorist.

ILMAO at refused to call killer a terrorist. Did he call the alt-left terrorists? Because what many did does in fact meet the definition of terrorism. Look it up. Your narrative is worthless.
Nope, it's everything. Trump is a coward.

Ha ha ha "Trump is a coward". Took the liberals on and kicked their butts coward.

Early in the press conference Trump said, "the media and fake media" and that's what triggered those liberal media rats to freak out during the press conference.

Trump was bluntly honest as usual, and he holds people accountable for their actions. This is EXACTLY what Trump said, and I thank him.

"What about the 'alt-left' that came charging at, as you say, the 'alt-right,' do they have any semblance of guilt?"

Trump asked. "What about the fact they came charging with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do."

"You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. nobody wants to say it, but I will say it right now."

"I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement."

"You can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want," he said.

"The driver of the car is a murderer and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"very bad people" on both sides, but that there was some who came out to protest the removal of Robert E. Lee's statue who were "fine people."

"You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, to them, of a very, very important statue and a renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name,"

"George Washington was a slave owner. So will George Washington lose his status? Are we going to take down statues to George Washington?"

"How about Thomas Jefferson, what do you think of Thomas Jefferson, do you like him? OK good. Are we going to take down the statues, because he was a major slave owner? Now are we going to take down his statue?".

THANK YOU MR. POUS. Some call you dishonest, but the truth is you tell the truth, as your tell PC to get fkd. That's the primary reason I voted for you.
Like most alt right supporters you seem to have missed the point. He equated the views of the cave monkeys in the alt right with the views of people marching against racism and terrorism. Let that sink in for a minute. These are the same cave chimps that the US went to war against in Germany. their ideas should not have a platform in the US. If he wanted to make their views equitable with some other group he should have compared them with ISIL

I don't know if he's a Nazi, but certainly a terrorist.
Actually you simply have preconceived notions in your own biased head or it could be that you are elated that these weirdos and misfits are all getting so much attention, perhaps you are stuck in that frenzy feeding; I don't know for sure but we can hope you grow out of it one day whatever the problem you have is.

Like most alt right supporters you seem to have missed the point. He equated the views of the cave monkeys in the alt right with the views of people marching against racism and terrorism. Let that sink in for a minute. These are the same cave chimps that the US went to war against in Germany. their ideas should not have a platform in the US. If he wanted to make their views equitable with some other group he should have compared them with ISIL

This is where we pretend the alt-right are fascists but the alt-left aren't.

This is where we pretend the alt-right are fascists but the alt-left aren't.
The alt right are definitely fascists. Do you actually know what the word fascist means?

Definition of FASCISM

Definition of fascism
  1. 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Forum List

Back