lets avoid a flamewar but discuss spanking your kids

Him::eusa_eh:

eventually, he'll say

Him: are you planning on getting me a car or helping me get one?
Me: No

again...several months later:

Him: everyone else got basically brand new cars on their birthday
Me: That's Great! Why don't they give you a ride?

Eventually, he'll "Get It: The Female of the Species Demand that He Must Have A Car."

To have a car, you must have money

To have money, you must have a job

To have a job, you gotta APPLY, and DISCIPLINE yourself, rearrange your life to an employer's schedule, etc. In other words, you become an adult. I refuse to rob my kid of this by giving him a fraking dime.
Can you be my dad?

I am dialing CPS as we speak, Samson, you ole meanie. LMAO.

But I must admit mah shame. Ah have a favorite child. Ah indulgeth her. Bank of Mom is open 24/7/365. She is now 31. I forseee ATMs for Bank of Mom in every mall in America by the year 2023, at the latest.

The child is mine, mine, mine to indulgeth.....until of course, the g-baby appears. At long last. If ever. She needs to move her azz on that NOW. But Ah disgress....

She is mah favorite. She is an only child. She thinks it is goofy for me to tell her she is mah favorite. Ah reply:

Wouldn't it suck if you weren't?

My parents beat my ass when I was bad. Looking back, I usually deserved it. It didn't seem to hurt me any. You can tell the kids these days that don't have a clue as to what a good spanking is all about. Its the [mouthy obnoxious rude]kids that really stand out in a crowd. I'm not saying brutalize your kids but a good ass thumping won't hurt them any. Once you get their attention, you can talk to them.

You have that backwards, Sir. It's the kidlet with any sense of good manners who stands out from the crowd. "Mouthy obnoxious rude" is the new Emily Post, and it ain't just for kidlets.

Manners = a guarantee your kidlet can be CEO of Microsoft when he grows up, cuz he's uniquely able to work with others. Even if your kidlet cannot plug in a pc.

Forum List

Back