Let’s assume Trump/Biden loses...How/why did he lose?

Passion...Joe ain't got it.
He just comes across as a tired old man who vacillates between confused and angry, imho.

In all honesty Trump does that too often repeating the last words of his sentence like an Alzheimer's patient.

If you just saw 10-15 clips of Biden on the stump...and didn't know he was the major party nominee for President, you'd probably walk away knowing he was interested in the outcome, walk away knowing that he was probably against the incumbent...but you wouldn't think to yourself that he was a candidate for the job. I'll put it another way.

Lets say Klobuchar was the nominee, not Biden. You would have seen Obama out at the same events in the same venues giving the same speeches just substituting Amy's name for Joe's name, right? There is support but there is no passion really and you'd expect that from a surrogate. Biden campaigns like he's a surrogate, not the nominee.

In all honesty Trump does that too often repeating the last words of his sentence like an Alzheimer's patient.
I've watched them both speak and Trump comes across far and away as the more mentally competent of the two. Your opinion may differ, but that's my honest assessment.

I think both sound as if they are circling the drain of competency.

It would have nothing to do with his campaign.

Has he become a different person since 2016?
Hasn’t he been everything he said he’d be all along?
If he loses, it will be because of the voter registration initiatives by the Democrats and their social media partners like Facebook getting millions of new people to vote.

The Swamp Strikes Back a lesser leader than Trump would have long ago been destroyed by the swamp's 4 years of 24/7 attacks, lies, and lawless acts. It's obvious the ruling class has no respect for the people. We sent our choice for president to Washington and they try to undo the election before he's even sworn into office. It will be a miracle of Trump wins after 4 years of this crap. And who does the ruling class swamp try to install, Joe Biden what a joke.

I believe that 2016 wasn't about Trump. I believe 2016 was about Clinton.

I'll give Trump full credit for winning in 2016. He told people how he would win whereas most professionals said he couldn't, and he did exactly that. But I believe 2016 was about getting rid of the Clintons forever.

Why? Because in exit polls, when asked "Did you vote for your candidate or against the other candidate?" 56% of Trump voters said "Against the other candidate." Trump also won people won undecided voters by about 3:2. The reason why he won those going into the ballot box undecided according to pollsters was because people were sick of Clinton and wanted to give the new guy a chance.

Okay, but how does that explain his landslide victory getting the nomination for the Republican Party?

Trump had one message nobody else had on the right or left: illegal immigration. Regardless what the MSM tells us, most people wanted something done about it, and Trump did it on several levels. With his wall, he's continuing to do it today.

Biden is threatening the country by stopping the wall. He says he's going to reward the illegals already here with citizenship. His party has provided safe havens for illegals with their sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, giving them drivers licenses so they can get to their job they are doing illegally, warning businesses in their city of upcoming ICE raids to get their illegal workers out of the building. The Democrat party has become the anti-American party.

Worst of all is Biden will likely eliminate all of Trump's successful policies to keep illegals out such as holding Mexico responsible for the people who cross their country to get to ours, and the asylum process Trump updated that states if you want to apply for US asylum, it must be done at the US embassy in your own country.

I've watched them both speak and Trump comes across far and away as the more mentally competent of the two. Your opinion may differ, but that's my honest assessment.

He speaks three hours a day in front of live audience, without teleprompter. All while remaining interesting.

Biden could never pull that off.

Should he lose( and it looks like his supporters even understand that) it’ll be because a lot of people realized what a horrendous mistake they made four years ago

Where did his campaign goof up? What didn’t they do? What should they have done differently?
Should he lose, it will be fun to visit this thread after all the data is in...We’ll know who’s opinion was most accurate.

If Trump loses, it will be because of ignorant voters. Why in the world would anybody want to vote in a guy who suffers from dementia, who's plans are to destroy this country with taxes, our stock market, our suburbs, our energy sector to replace a guy who gave us the best economy in 50 years, record low unemployment for women and all minority groups, very successful on reducing border crossings, brought us a new record high for median household income?

Snowflakes. I'm going to vote against Trump because he's a meanie. He hurt my feelings. He's nasty on Twitter.

Can anybody in their right mind tell me they think Biden could accomplish half of Trump's successes? Of courses not. He will destroy them and make sure they never come back.

Where did his campaign goof up? What didn’t they do? What should they have done differently?
Should he lose, it will be fun to visit this thread after all the data is in...We’ll know who’s opinion was most accurate.
With allowing sessions to stay in and not arrest Hilliary and Biden much much much sooner.......

Should he lose( and it looks like his supporters even understand that) it’ll be because a lot of people realized what a horrendous mistake they made four years ago

If he loses, my suggestion would be get your money out of the market. That will come crashing down if Biden is announced as the winner.

He speaks three hours a day in front of live audience, without teleprompter. All while remaining interesting.

Biden could never pull that off.

Strange thing about Biden when he talks. If you watch him, he looks like somebody who's talking to a ghost. It's like he's talking into space as if nobody is there. Very frightening.

Forum List

Back