Let's all try to act like John Lennon for just one day!

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
John Lennon was an asshole and nutcase.
Lennon was a great man and a hero.

Strange how those like Lennon who oppose the establishment, often get murdered or suicided.

The sonofabitch had musical talent but he was a stupid Hippy asshole so piss on him.
Silly.

Yeah we shouldn’t listen to anyone exposing the criminality of government and condemning it’s non-stop wars.

The silliest song I ever heard was that stupid "Imagine".

A little John Lennon love for the morning:
“When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”
I'm not gonna back down and cower from some rioting looting burning pos if they try to hurt me or mine and get shot in the back.

John Lennon was an asshole and nutcase.
Lennon was a great man and a hero.

Strange how those like Lennon who oppose the establishment, often get murdered or suicided.

Lennon was a scumbag. He beat his girlfriends, he beat his first wife, he cheated on her and Yoko, and he neglected his son.

...but but but he sang "Imagine" about how great it would be to be an atheist so he must be peachy.

Forum List

Back