Let's all try to act like John Lennon for just one day!

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 73486

A little John Lennon love for the morning:
“When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”

You want me to sleep with the least attractive Asian woman ever born?

John-Lennon-Yoko-Ono.jpg

Many people value other people without needing them to be beautiful..
So very true -- inner beauty is what counts, my friends! Outer beauty is temporary, and always fades with time!

You want me to sleep with the least attractive Asian woman ever born?

View attachment 344343
I always liked Yoko, though I agree she was not beautiful

lennon was a complicated man with a lot of inner demons to deal with

As a Beatle he was a great musician

but after the Beatles not so much

The song "imagine" was spot on....
The song "imagine" was spot on communist propaganda.
it had all the planks of the Democratic platform,
Says the guy with the Ferrari (or whatever) for his cover photo!!! How did you make your money, assuming that's even your car in the first place!
If you are confusing him with me the car is an OSCA

And so rare I doubt if even Jay Leno owns one

Says the guy with the Ferrari (or whatever) for his cover photo!!! How did you make your money, assuming that's even your car in the first place!
Just for your edification it is a Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640, and it is none of your business how I made my money.

Just for your edification it is a Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640, and it is none of your business how I made my money.
Good. I hope it keeps you warm at night...just think of all the people you could feed in the world by selling it!!!

I seems we both like hot Italians

Forum List

Back