Let's All Be Germans!

I have a question, why can't you right wingers condemn Nazis without bringing up BLM? Why can't you focus on thing at time? Is it because you want to deflect?

I have a question, why can't you right wingers condemn Nazis without bringing up BLM? Why can't you focus on thing at time? Is it because you want to deflect?
Stop limiting racism to whites. How many shits were given abut whites killed by blacks since the car attack? Zero shits.

Because one thing leads to another and we aren't simpletons who can only handle one narrow topic like you

No, it's because they are similar idiots.

Their ideology is irrelevant they had a permit to peaceably assemble which the ACLU fought for and for exercising their rights as Americans they were set upon and attacked by a vviolent Antifa/BLM mob and now you people want to cry victim when they defend themselves, spare me.

Why can't you far left drones condemn far left terrorism, like BLM?
BLM is about perceived unequal protection of the law.

Lol no it's about them wanting dead cops now, whites to the back of the line, and the looting and torching of white neighborhoods, we have it all on tape. BLM is a racist, violent, terror organization based on the proven lie of hands up don't shoot.

You are the nazis. It's that simple. The left. Look at all the talk about whites not voting anymore, using flame throwers against whites, liberals own it.

Because one thing leads to another and we aren't simpletons who can only handle one narrow topic like you
Why cant you left wingers bring up BLM, before you mention Nazis...? Is it because you want to bypass the trash in your lawn, and focus on your neighbors...?

You're saying a Nazi is the same as a BLM. Since when does BLM call for eradication of whites out of America and sent back to Europe? Since when did BLM lead to the biggest genocide in the world's history?

BLM was founded on justice for blacks who have been shot by cops and jailed at a higher rate. BLM isn't about blacks being superior. Yes there are some fools claiming to be BLM and get out of hand. But being apart of BLM doesn't mean you're a black supremacist because the group's foundation is about justice and equal right.

Nazism/ White supremacy is founded on hate for minority groups. It want a white society and ethnic minorities eliminated.

Again. It's false equivalency.

Why cant you left wingers bring up BLM, before you mention Nazis...? Is it because you want to bypass the trash in your lawn, and focus on your neighbors...?

Because BLM and Nazis are not the same. Only ignorant right wingers and nazi sympathizers think that.

Because BLM and Nazis are not the same. Only ignorant right wingers and nazi sympathizers think that.
Ohh, but they are. Only BLM sympathizers think differently. See how easy that is?

Ohh, but they are. Only BLM sympathizers think differently. See how easy that is?

How are they the same? One is based on justice and the other is based on hate and white supremacy.

Being accused of being a BLM sympathizer doesn't offend me because they're not a black supremacist group.

How are they the same? One is based on justice and the other is based on hate and white supremacy.

Being accused of being a BLM sympathizer doesn't offend me because they're not a black supremacist group.
They are the same under our nation's laws, stating that they have a right to peacfully protest, and excersize their freedom of speech. You're welcome. Run along now.

You're saying a Nazi is the same as a BLM. Since when does BLM call for eradication of whites out of America and sent back to Europe? Since when did BLM lead to the biggest genocide in the world's history?

BLM was founded on justice for blacks who have been shot by cops and jailed at a higher rate. BLM isn't about blacks being superior. Yes there are some fools claiming to be BLM and get out of hand. But being apart of BLM doesn't mean you're a black supremacist because the group's foundation is about justice and equal right.

Nazism/ White supremacy is founded on hate for minority groups. It want a white society and ethnic minorities eliminated.

BLM has got more cops murdered than any other hate group.

Nonsense. Trouble is trouble.

You are the nazis. It's that simple. The left. Look at all the talk about whites not voting anymore, using flame throwers against whites, liberals own it.
Talk about stupid.
You think this Neo-Nazi bastard, Christopher Cantwell, is leftist?

Forum List

Back