Let us talk rationally about biden

If you failed to take any action to help the person having the stroke at the time, but suddenly declared that they had a stroke when you and they were running for political office in opposing parties, I would be obvious that you were a political hack.

Of course, but that's not at all what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about simply being able to recognize the signs of a stroke, and being able to recognize the signs of dementia. I can spot a stroke when someone's having one, just as I can spot a loss of cognitive agility when that happens, too...

If this quack thought that Biden had any health issues, he should have taken the appropriate actions at the time, not waited until it was to his political advantage to suddenly make these accusations.

He wasn't Biden's physician. It wasn't his place to do anything. And, seeing as he's not challenging Biden for the Presidency, there's really no political hay to be made here...

He's an unethical and incompetent hack.

Only because you're a non-thinking lib...

If he felt Biden was not competent, he should have said something. Biden could have become President at any moment - it would be an extreme dereliction of his duty to not say anything.

He does get a huge political advantage by winning your orange gods favor and getting his endorsement.

But the truth is that this incompetent hack is saying what you want to believe - regardless of any truth - and since you're a mindless trump qunatic you'll believe it no matter how obviously nonsensical it is.

" Did not provide care to Biden when he was Vice President "

Sounds like a GOP hack!!!!

He did, however, provide care to Obama.

Seems you'd like to ignore that...

That's irrelevant.

No competent, ethical Doctor would make a statement about anyone's mental health without a thorough medical examination.

He was not Biden's doctor. He did not examine Biden, and he has no business making judgements about Biden's mental health.

If he had any suspicions about Biden's mental health, he should have told Biden's doctor and/or President Obama.

It's not irrelevant at all. You just wish it was since you can't offer a convincing counter argument.

Have you ever watched someone have a stroke? I have. Twice. Now, I'm not a doctor, but I can spot when it's happening. Would you completely dismiss what my experience tells me, just because I'm not someone's doctor?

You'd probably just conclude they were drunk and fail to render aid...

If you failed to take any action to help the person having the stroke at the time, but suddenly declared that they had a stroke when you and they were running for political office in opposing parties, I would be obvious that you were a political hack.

If this quack thought that Biden had any health issues, he should have taken the appropriate actions at the time, not waited until it was to his political advantage to suddenly make these accusations.

Many people have said Biden has health issues, NAZI.

Of course, but that's not at all what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about simply being able to recognize the signs of a stroke, and being able to recognize the signs of dementia. I can spot a stroke when someone's having one, just as I can spot a loss of cognitive agility when that happens, too...

He wasn't Biden's physician. It wasn't his place to do anything. And, seeing as he's not challenging Biden for the Presidency, there's really no political hay to be made here...

Only because you're a non-thinking lib...

If he felt Biden was not competent, he should have said something. Biden could have become President at any moment - it would be an extreme dereliction of his duty to not say anything.

He does get a huge political advantage by winning your orange gods favor and getting his endorsement.

But the truth is that this incompetent hack is saying what you want to believe - regardless of any truth - and since you're a mindless trump qunatic you'll believe it no matter how obviously nonsensical it is.
Even if refusing to admit it, there isn't 1 person on the face of this planet who did not know Biden was / is suffering from dementia during the 2020 Presidential Election Campaign.

Biden wasn't his patient. For all we know, he consulted with Biden's physician who, in turn, chose to do nothing, thereby being guilty of a gross dereliction of duty...

I don't have any gods, dumbfuck...

Wow, you're a fuckin' retard.

All you're capable of doing is belching up idiot liberal catch phrases: "trump qunatic (and I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean) and "orange god". You harbor no original thought of any consequence.

You are completely divorced from any ability to carry on a mature, adult conversation regarding the actual topic.

Retard...

Biden wasn't his patient. For all we know, he consulted with Biden's physician who, in turn, chose to do nothing, thereby being guilty of a gross dereliction of duty...

I don't have any gods, dumbfuck...

Wow, you're a fuckin' retard.

All you're capable of doing is belching up idiot liberal catch phrases: "trump qunatic (and I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean) and "orange god". You harbor no original thought of any consequence.

You are completely divorced from any ability to carry on a mature, adult conversation regarding the actual topic.

Retard...

If he had referred to Biden's physician, why doesn't he say so? Simple - because he didn't.

No, you don't have any gods, my mistake, you have only one god whose name is TRUMP.

If I "belching up idiot liberal catch phrases" - why haven't you heard the term 'Qunatic' before? The reason is that I made it up - so apparently I'm not 'belching up idiot liberal catch phrases', dumbass!

Your completely divorced from any intelligence - you promote any QUNATIC propaganda without question or thought.

I'm sure you always say that your opponents 'are completely divorced from any ability to carry on a mature, adult conversation regarding the actual topic' whenever they completely debunk your QUNATIC assertions. LOSER!

BTW -Since you're too stupid to figure it out, 'Qunatic' is short for 'QAnon Lunatic'.

If he had referred to Biden's physician, why doesn't he say so? Simple - because he didn't.

There could be any number of reasons he didn't refer to Biden's physician. It's doubtful that you know why he didn't...

No, you don't have any gods, my mistake, you have only one god whose name is TRUMP.

"You don't have any, but you have one."

Geez, you're stupid.

And I hardly view Trump as a "God". Yes, I voted for him, but that's only because I could not, in good conscience, vote for an Alzheimer's sufferer...

If I "belching up idiot liberal catch phrases" - why haven't you heard the term 'Qunatic' before? The reason is that I made it up - so apparently I'm not 'belching up idiot liberal catch phrases', dumbass!

Ah, I see.

No wonder it sounded sound stupid and immature...

Your completely divorced from any intelligence

Rule #1: If you're going to attack someone's intelligence, don't show the world that you're a FUCKING IDIOT who's easily challenged by simple contractions...

- you promote any QUNATIC propaganda without question or thought.

That's utterly meaningless. What you say means nothing...

I'm sure you always say that your opponents 'are completely divorced from any ability to carry on a mature, adult conversation regarding the actual topic' whenever they completely debunk your QUNATIC assertions. LOSER!

Again, "QUNATIC" is meaningless.

See, in order for something to bother me, I have to care about it. I don't care about you, or about your ignorant, made-up words...

[BTW -Since you're too stupid to figure it out, 'Qunatic' is short for 'QAnon Lunatic'.

All you're doing is demonstrating how fucking ignorant you are. You view anyone who disagrees with you as some extreme right-wing zealot. Well, people who disagree with you aren't extreme right-wing zealots. We're just smarter than you...

There could be any number of reasons he didn't refer to Biden's physician. It's doubtful that you know why he didn't...

Geez, you're stupid.

And I hardly view Trump as a "God". Yes, I voted for him, but that's only because I could not, in good conscience, vote for an Alzheimer's sufferer...

Ah, I see.

Rule #1: If you're going to attack someone's intelligence, don't show the world that you're a FUCKING IDIOT who's easily challenged by simple contractions...

See, in order for something to bother me, I have to care about it. I don't care about you, or about your ignorant, made-up words...

[BTW -Since you're too stupid to figure it out, 'Qunatic' is short for 'QAnon Lunatic'.

All you're doing is demonstrating how fucking ignorant you are. You view anyone who disagrees with you as some extreme right-wing zealot. Well, people who disagree with you aren't extreme right-wing zealots. We're just smarter than you...

Face it, your assertion the Biden is incompetent is pure BULLSHIT!

The doctor that you referenced is a political hack.

You are a QAnon Lunatic (aka Qunatic), you just won't admit it.

Bye,bye, LOSER!!!!

The New Deal was a disaster. WWII ended the Great Depression.
At least the nation got some benefit from spending on the Civilian Conservation Corps. There are a lot of buildings in our national parks that were built by the corps. And a lot of people got job experience. That's better than handing out checks.

Geez, you're stupid.

Ah, I see.

Bye,bye, LOSER!!!!
Trump was slandered for 4 years on this issue. You can see it with Biden. Whether you admit it or not does not make a difference. There was a coup. A clean one with nary a shot fired.

Geez, you're stupid.

Ah, I see.

Bye,bye, LOSER!!!!
Trump was slandered for 4 years on this issue. You can see it with Biden. Whether you admit it or not does not make a difference. There was a coup. A clean one with nary a shot fired.

No, there was an attempted coup. It FAILED.

Trump is a sociopath and a criminal - and anyone that thinks he was qualified to be President has severe mental issues.

Geez, you're stupid.

Ah, I see.

Bye,bye, LOSER!!!!

No, there was an attempted coup. It FAILED.

Trump is a sociopath and a criminal - and anyone that thinks he was qualified to be President has severe mental issues.

and anyone that thinks he was qualified to be President has severe mental issues.

as qualified as any of his predecessors, or his replacement.

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

So when are you going to talk rationally about Biden? Americans see someone who is clearly doing a better job than Trump.

I listen to Biden and hear a guy who can talk policy, unlike trump, who's not capable of any decent talk or thought. He's a guy that either insults others or brags about himself and his kiss asses on this forum think he's great, based on him telling them he's the greatest.

I listen to you, and I hear a case of TDS in search of some medication.

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

So when are you going to talk rationally about Biden? Americans see someone who is clearly doing a better job than Trump.

"He's a Democrat, so that means EVERYONE LOVES HIM!!! I just KNOW it!!!" is not talking rationally.

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
we get it trump pissed in your socialist beer

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
we get it trump pissed in your socialist beer
No. You clearly don’t get it. Wingers never do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back