Let us talk rationally about biden

So-called "Christians" hoping Biden has dementia or Alzheimer's and dies soon.

Trump really has exposed these people for what they are. Ugly.

Many of us are praying that Jehovah strikes him down....not because of anything personal...but because he is a clear and present danger to America.....a senile guy with the nuclear football in his lap....who woulda believed America would stoop so low?

Many of us are praying that Jehovah strikes him down....not because of anything personal...but because he is a clear and present danger to America.....a senile guy with the nuclear football in his lap....who woulda believed America would stoop so low?
They had a lousy choice, and chose the less lousy of the two.

It's ugly seeing Christians act like this. But not surprising.

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

It is heartbreaking to see a relative or friend experiencing brain health issues.

My deepest sympathies to Mr. Biden's family and friends.

I will never post any critical words about him.

I really do not consider him to be in charge. His "advisers" are gently giving him orders.

I will continue to refer to him as the Man from Delaware because it sticks in my craw to use the title "President," for I have no doubt that there was some election rigging (although maybe not enough to have influenced the final vote).

All in all, I neither like nor dislike him. I consider him to be irrelevant. It's the Vice President, the Cabinet, Nancy, Chuck, BLM, and the usual Swamp figures who are running this country now.
I have no sympathy for him or his family. He wanted to be president, damn the best interests of the country. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His wife is even guiltier. She knows he's unfit for office, and she's helping to propagate the fraud. It's going to be a sad end for both of them.

Before the election, I noticed that Dr. Biden downplayed any brain health issues of her husband.

I really think , however, that the people most responsible for this sad situation are the primary election voters who chose him after his comeback in South Carolina.

I know that the Dems wanted to win, so they apparently thought that Mr. Biden would be considered the most centrist of candidates. Perhaps they felt that other more progressive candidates would scare away many voters.

I think there was a lot of talk that former President Obama did not encourage him to become a candidate in the first place. Maybe he realized that Mr. Biden was showing signs of mental decline.

All in all, a very sad situation for everyone.

Dr. Biden.....bwaaaaaaaaaa you do realize her Phd. is a joke? or do you not???

They had a lousy choice, and chose the less lousy of the two.

It's ugly seeing Christians act like this. But not surprising.

We had 4 yrs. of Trump and he didn't nuke anyone....biden in his coinfused state of mind might take out a whole country because he hits the wrong button???

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

It is heartbreaking to see a relative or friend experiencing brain health issues.

I really do not consider him to be in charge. His "advisers" are gently giving him orders.

I will continue to refer to him as the Man from Delaware because it sticks in my craw to use the title "President," for I have no doubt that there was some election rigging (although maybe not enough to have influenced the final vote).

All in all, I neither like nor dislike him. I consider him to be irrelevant. It's the Vice President, the Cabinet, Nancy, Chuck, BLM, and the usual Swamp figures who are running this country now.
I have no sympathy for him or his family. He wasnted to be president. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His wife is even guiltier. She knows he's unfit for office, and she's helping to propagate the fraud. It's going to be a sad end for both of them.

The bottom line is his family should be protecting him in his last years

That entire family is corrupt

I agree, it's elder abuse they're perpetrating on Joe.

Biden is slowing down with age we all do to varying degrees as far as his political polices go he is the same person he has always been a status quo take the line of least resistance go along to get along politician.That is not unique to him or the Democratic Party but it is who he is.

AS usual nothing but negatives & some out right lies. The way all losers treat who ever is the incoming new president. no one is given an even break to improve average Americans lot in life.

Name one part that is a lie?

I have no sympathy for him or his family. He wanted to be president, damn the best interests of the country. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His wife is even guiltier. She knows he's unfit for office, and she's helping to propagate the fraud. It's going to be a sad end for both of them.

Before the election, I noticed that Dr. Biden downplayed any brain health issues of her husband.

I really think , however, that the people most responsible for this sad situation are the primary election voters who chose him after his comeback in South Carolina.

I know that the Dems wanted to win, so they apparently thought that Mr. Biden would be considered the most centrist of candidates. Perhaps they felt that other more progressive candidates would scare away many voters.

I think there was a lot of talk that former President Obama did not encourage him to become a candidate in the first place. Maybe he realized that Mr. Biden was showing signs of mental decline.

All in all, a very sad situation for everyone.

Dr. Biden.....bwaaaaaaaaaa you do realize her Phd. is a joke? or do you not???

Being 83 years old, I tend to be very respectful of my "betters."

I hear that the lady is thrilled by the title, so I think that there is no harm in calling her "Dr."

I even call that dreadful man on MSNBC "Reverend Mr. [you know whom]"!

I do wish that younger people had better manners nowadays.

As they say, courtesy is the lubricant of a society.

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
Curious...who was the last President you appreciated?
JFK.
And exactly what did he accomplish that proved to be beneficial to the American People. I know, Bay of Pigs....blah Blah Blah.....every President since had to deal with that kind of crap. But really....what legislation did he push and sign into law that made him a great President?
Get a history book and find out.

For starters he planned to leave Vietnam...just think, 60k not dead Americans and a million Vietnamese not murdered.

Fired the scum bag Allen Dulles and was about to terminate the CIA...that’s HUGE.

Then end the Cold War...that’s HUGE.

Instead we got screwed and its only gotten worse.

"Planned to"......"was about to"...... wow, what a fucking hero. What amazing imaginary accomplishments!

He is clearly slowing with age.
He's in the later stages of Alzheimer's, moron.
Then you are ignorant about Alzheimer's, Einstein.

What a shock.

I'm not, let's play you tired old fraud.

Biden keeps regressing to past events, he can't keep up on current events, his family shields his obvious congenital inadequacy, he has a sense of false bravado, probably is up numerous times over the night and slowly but surely he'll become agitated, paranoid and imagine everybody is out to get him.

Been there, seen it and lived it. It was horrible
Those are all lies and guesses. You're one hateful, nasty person.

You're a fckn fraud, old man

Still clinging to that you're a Centrist BS? We all know better. There isn't a left loon platform you haven't embraced. You're on level with that clown3, Clayton Jones

Biden has obvious congental issues..... everyone knows it, some see it, others like you pretend

Now gfy, your game is past tiresome
Nasty, hateful, miserable woman.

And, to AGAIN prove you a liar, line two of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
Turd: you are always accusing people of being "wingers." That implies that you believe that you aren't a winger. In other words, you believe you are centrist. Not only are you not a centrist, you are also a liar.
I have to admit, being this far up in the heads of nasty people like you, pleases me overall.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy, but I do appreciate the way you go out of your way to be exactly how I describe you.

You're a fascinating study.
You flatter yourself with your presumption that you aren't nasty. Please review all the things that your ilk accused Trump and his supporters of. The evidence shows that you're a truly despicable piece of shit.

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
JFK.
And exactly what did he accomplish that proved to be beneficial to the American People. I know, Bay of Pigs....blah Blah Blah.....every President since had to deal with that kind of crap. But really....what legislation did he push and sign into law that made him a great President?

For starters he planned to leave Vietnam...just think, 60k not dead Americans and a million Vietnamese not murdered.

Fired the scum bag Allen Dulles and was about to terminate the CIA...that’s HUGE.

"Planned to"......"was about to"...... wow, what a fucking hero. What amazing imaginary accomplishments!
If only you knew anything about American history. You’re best to stick to Japanese history.

I personally believe that since it took Biden 47 years to get where he is now, he may as well, make the best of what he has. Of course, making it worse than he probably didn't realize what he is doing now. Which means, it was either scratch that "Become President" off his bucket list. Or just remain in his basement for the for-seeable future. He figured, it was now or never.

Now if he actually won the nomination 47 years ago...I may have a different view of the guy. I don't know...maybe.

~~~~~~~
What did Robert Gates say about China Joe Biden's judgment in National Security matters?
"He's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
What makes it any different today? As we've seen so far with Joey Xi's dealing with China, Russia, and Iran he's hoding true to Mr. Gates analysis....

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
JFK.

JFK could never be elected today as a Democrat.....

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
JFK.

If only you knew anything about American history. You’re best to stick to Japanese history.

~~~~~~
We only had a short respite after the fall of Stalinist Russia and the Cold War... China has been building up throughout the time and now under Putin Russian Marxism has been revived hence the continuance of the Cold War.
After Biden's kwtowing to Putin and giving another 5 years to START without anything back from Putin things will get worse.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
JFK.

If only you knew anything about American history. .......

Don't kid yourself. You'll never know half as much if you live to be 150. Having a big mouth and an opinion doesn't mean you know shit. Stick to speculation. Maybe write some fan fiction.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
JFK.

Well yeah, being dead and all...

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
JFK.

Or a Republican.

Agreed, he is past his prime. But oh so much better than the guy we had in there before.

He is clearly slowing with age.
He's in the later stages of Alzheimer's, moron.
Then you are ignorant about Alzheimer's, Einstein.

What a shock.

I'm not, let's play you tired old fraud.

Biden keeps regressing to past events, he can't keep up on current events, his family shields his obvious congenital inadequacy, he has a sense of false bravado, probably is up numerous times over the night and slowly but surely he'll become agitated, paranoid and imagine everybody is out to get him.

Been there, seen it and lived it. It was horrible
Those are all lies and guesses. You're one hateful, nasty person.

You're a fckn fraud, old man

Still clinging to that you're a Centrist BS? We all know better. There isn't a left loon platform you haven't embraced. You're on level with that clown3, Clayton Jones

Biden has obvious congental issues..... everyone knows it, some see it, others like you pretend

Now gfy, your game is past tiresome
Nasty, hateful, miserable woman.

And, to AGAIN prove you a liar, line two of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
Turd: you are always accusing people of being "wingers." That implies that you believe that you aren't a winger. In other words, you believe you are centrist. Not only are you not a centrist, you are also a liar.
I have to admit, being this far up in the heads of nasty people like you, pleases me overall.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy, but I do appreciate the way you go out of your way to be exactly how I describe you.

You're a fascinating study.
You flatter yourself with your presumption that you aren't nasty. Please review all the things that your ilk accused Trump and his supporters of. The evidence shows that you're a truly despicable piece of shit.
In your world, sure.

No serious medical professional has ever suggested that Biden has any mental illness, yet thousands have said that Trump does.

Literally nine seconds:

Ex-White House doctor is 'convinced' Biden is not fit for office

Ronny Jackson served as White House physician under both Obama and Trump.

I'd call that a "serious medical professional".

Only a complete idiot wouldn't...

Apparently you didn't read the article.

It makes it pretty clear that this "Doctor" is an incompetent moron and a GOP hack.

Try reading articles before you post them!

Forum List

Back