Let us talk rationally about biden

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

That is irrational talk for sure, and Biden may have been correct in his assessment of Justice Thomas. Biden was a centrist and a Democrat. Today, he is hardly mentally diminished. A perfect example of mentally diminished and pugnacious is Trump, for sure.

He is clearly slowing with age.
He's in the later stages of Alzheimer's, moron.
Then you are ignorant about Alzheimer's, Einstein.

What a shock.

I'm not, let's play you tired old fraud.

Biden keeps regressing to past events, he can't keep up on current events, his family shields his obvious congenital inadequacy, he has a sense of false bravado, probably is up numerous times over the night and slowly but surely he'll become agitated, paranoid and imagine everybody is out to get him.

Been there, seen it and lived it. It was horrible
Those are all lies and guesses. You're one hateful, nasty person.

You're a fckn fraud, old man

Still clinging to that you're a Centrist BS? We all know better. There isn't a left loon platform you haven't embraced. You're on level with that clown3, Clayton Jones

Biden has obvious congental issues..... everyone knows it, some see it, others like you pretend

Now gfy, your game is past tiresome

Wait till he has to sit down for 6 to 10 hours with Putin negotiating geo-politics..
Biden is by far the worst U.S President in my lifetime. I'm 50.
I wouldn't send him to the local shop with a shopping list.

He's only been in office a little over a month, so I'm not prepared to say he's the worst President in my lifetime (I'm 58). That distinction belongs to Jimmy Carter. Biden, though, is certainly showing signs of catching up to Carter...

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

That is irrational talk for sure, and Biden may have been correct in his assessment of Justice Thomas. Biden was a centrist and a Democrat. Today, he is hardly mentally diminished. A perfect example of mentally diminished and pugnacious is Trump, for sure.
You have no shame when it comes to lying for your Reich.

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
Nothing is worse than a demented commie.

It is heartbreaking to see a relative or friend experiencing brain health issues.

My deepest sympathies to Mr. Biden's family and friends.

I will never post any critical words about him.

I really do not consider him to be in charge. His "advisers" are gently giving him orders.

I will continue to refer to him as the Man from Delaware because it sticks in my craw to use the title "President," for I have no doubt that there was some election rigging (although maybe not enough to have influenced the final vote).

All in all, I neither like nor dislike him. I consider him to be irrelevant. It's the Vice President, the Cabinet, Nancy, Chuck, BLM, and the usual Swamp figures who are running this country now.
I have no sympathy for him or his family. He wanted to be president, damn the best interests of the country. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His wife is even guiltier. She knows he's unfit for office, and she's helping to propagate the fraud. It's going to be a sad end for both of them.

Before the election, I noticed that Dr. Biden downplayed any brain health issues of her husband.

I really think , however, that the people most responsible for this sad situation are the primary election voters who chose him after his comeback in South Carolina.

I know that the Dems wanted to win, so they apparently thought that Mr. Biden would be considered the most centrist of candidates. Perhaps they felt that other more progressive candidates would scare away many voters.

I think there was a lot of talk that former President Obama did not encourage him to become a candidate in the first place. Maybe he realized that Mr. Biden was showing signs of mental decline.

All in all, a very sad situation for everyone.

No serious medical professional has ever suggested that Biden has any mental illness, yet thousands have said that Trump does.

What a shock.

Biden keeps regressing to past events, he can't keep up on current events, his family shields his obvious congenital inadequacy, he has a sense of false bravado, probably is up numerous times over the night and slowly but surely he'll become agitated, paranoid and imagine everybody is out to get him.

Still clinging to that you're a Centrist BS? We all know better. There isn't a left loon platform you haven't embraced. You're on level with that clown3, Clayton Jones

Biden has obvious congental issues..... everyone knows it, some see it, others like you pretend

Nasty, hateful, miserable woman.

And, to AGAIN prove you a liar, line two of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Do you Qunatics really think that you're convincing anyone that Biden is mentally incompetent?

Guess again fools!

Biden is very articulate and obviously very intelligent and clear minded.

You fool no one.

But keep trying, because blatant lies are all you got!!!!

Hahaha, loon

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
Curious...who was the last President you appreciated?
JFK.
And exactly what did he accomplish that proved to be beneficial to the American People. I know, Bay of Pigs....blah Blah Blah.....every President since had to deal with that kind of crap. But really....what legislation did he push and sign into law that made him a great President?
Get a history book and find out.

For starters he planned to leave Vietnam...just think, 60k not dead Americans and a million Vietnamese not murdered.

Fired the scum bag Allen Dulles and was about to terminate the CIA...that’s HUGE.

Then end the Cold War...that’s HUGE.

Instead we got screwed and its only gotten worse.
Wow.

And you said I should get a history book and find out?

His ticket had a VP who referred to black people with the N word. He planned to get out of Nam but he didn't and neither did his successor that he chose.. And the cold war ended in the 80's and JFK died in the early 60's....so what the heck does that have to do with anything?

Was he a good president? None of us will ever know. He died young and early in his term. Was he charismatic? Sure. Did he have an elegant first lady? Sure. Was he a great president? We will never know.

However, I did admire him.

I liked Robert better.

But let's face it, they are people, meaning flawed in one way or the other.

Joe shuffles and can briefly lose his train of thought but he'll be okay. Good leaders surround themselves with the right help, and he'll do that.

How many great AG's did Trump hire, how many great Sec's of Defense did he announce? He ran the WH like a sales staff, a revolving door that chewed through personnel like a mindless weed eater.

Biden has never been a Centrist.....of course he doesn't remember. He struggles to remember what his breakfast was

Biden has never been a Centrist.....of course he doesn't remember. He struggles to remember what his breakfast was
Biden has always been a centrist.....of course, he remembers. He knows how to govern, unlike his predecessor.

No serious medical professional has ever suggested that Biden has any mental illness, yet thousands have said that Trump does.
Obama's WH Physician: Biden Needs Cognitive Test, 'I Was Around Him a Lot'

Wrong.

Dr. Alan Mazurek, who is the Clinical Instructor of Neurology at the Icahn School of Medicine, asserted that Biden’s cognitive impairment is beyond a mild stage. He explained that Biden “is having difficulty with simple activities.”
Mazurek said he feels confident offering his medical opinion because of the large amount of footage of Biden available over the course of decades.

What a shock.

And, to AGAIN prove you a liar, line two of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
Turd: you are always accusing people of being "wingers." That implies that you believe that you aren't a winger. In other words, you believe you are centrist. Not only are you not a centrist, you are also a liar.

What a shock.

Turd: you are always accusing people of being "wingers." That implies that you believe that you aren't a winger. In other words, you believe you are centrist. Not only are you not a centrist, you are also a liar.
I have to admit, being this far up in the heads of nasty people like you, pleases me overall.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy, but I do appreciate the way you go out of your way to be exactly how I describe you.

You're a fascinating study.

Biden has always been a centrist.....of course, he remembers. He knows how to govern, unlike his predecessor.

You're confused, Slow Bob

You read Huffpo, Vox, Slate and watch MSNBC and CNN don't you?

Cmon admit it

What a shock.

I have to admit, being this far up in the heads of nasty people like you, pleases me overall.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy, but I do appreciate the way you go out of your way to be exactly how I describe you.

You're a fascinating study.

You're a silly fraud and think entirely too much of yourself

You know it and I know it

Forum List

Back