Let us talk rationally about biden

He is clearly slowing with age.
He's in the later stages of Alzheimer's, moron.
Then you are ignorant about Alzheimer's, Einstein.

What a shock.

I'm not, let's play you tired old fraud.

Biden keeps regressing to past events, he can't keep up on current events, his family shields his obvious congenital inadequacy, he has a sense of false bravado, probably is up numerous times over the night and slowly but surely he'll become agitated, paranoid and imagine everybody is out to get him.

Been there, seen it and lived it. It was horrible

So-called "Christians" hoping Biden has dementia or Alzheimer's and dies soon.

Trump really has exposed these people for what they are. Ugly.
He does have Alzheimer's, and I'm not a Christian, NAZI. I hope Biden drag's on in the Whitehouse until the last six months of his term. Democrats will get the blame for every disastrous decision he makes.

AS usual nothing but negatives & some out right lies. The way all losers treat who ever is the incoming new president. no one is given an even break to improve average Americans lot in life.
No, that's the way Democrats have always treated Republicans, but this time they are going to get a dose of their own medicine.

Only a few months younger than Biden, there are areas am not as sharp as I use to be. do have a life time of experience & continue to acquire knowledge. My hope for Biden is that he will do as I would in his situation, surround him self with people who are picked for interest education & experience in the jobs they are given. not how much money they donated to his campaign.
The later is what will occur, and I'm so glad. They will make Biden appear as corrupt and incompetent as he truly is.

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
Curious...who was the last President you appreciated?
JFK.
And exactly what did he accomplish that proved to be beneficial to the American People. I know, Bay of Pigs....blah Blah Blah.....every President since had to deal with that kind of crap. But really....what legislation did he push and sign into law that made him a great President?

Only a few months younger than Biden, there are areas am not as sharp as I use to be. do have a life time of experience & continue to acquire knowledge. My hope for Biden is that he will do as I would in his situation, surround him self with people who are picked for interest education & experience in the jobs they are given. not how much money they donated to his campaign.
then he has dementia if he thinks Harris fill that bill.

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

It is heartbreaking to see a relative or friend experiencing brain health issues.

My deepest sympathies to Mr. Biden's family and friends.

I will never post any critical words about him.

I really do not consider him to be in charge. His "advisers" are gently giving him orders.

I will continue to refer to him as the Man from Delaware because it sticks in my craw to use the title "President," for I have no doubt that there was some election rigging (although maybe not enough to have influenced the final vote).

All in all, I neither like nor dislike him. I consider him to be irrelevant. It's the Vice President, the Cabinet, Nancy, Chuck, BLM, and the usual Swamp figures who are running this country now.
I have no sympathy for him or his family. He wanted to be president, damn the best interests of the country. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His wife is even guiltier. She knows he's unfit for office, and she's helping to propagate the fraud. It's going to be a sad end for both of them.

President Joe Biden is a shadow of his former self. Long gone is the aggressive, pugnacious, and partisan Democrat who mistreated Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas in the latter's confirmation hearings. Today, Americans see a president who is clearly mentally diminished and is getting worse on a daily basis.

It is heartbreaking to see a relative or friend experiencing brain health issues.

I really do not consider him to be in charge. His "advisers" are gently giving him orders.

I will continue to refer to him as the Man from Delaware because it sticks in my craw to use the title "President," for I have no doubt that there was some election rigging (although maybe not enough to have influenced the final vote).

All in all, I neither like nor dislike him. I consider him to be irrelevant. It's the Vice President, the Cabinet, Nancy, Chuck, BLM, and the usual Swamp figures who are running this country now.
I have no sympathy for him or his family. He wasnted to be president. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His wife is even guiltier. She knows he's unfit for office, and she's helping to propagate the fraud. It's going to be a sad end for both of them.

The bottom line is his family should be protecting him in his last years

That entire family is corrupt

What a shock.

Biden keeps regressing to past events, he can't keep up on current events, his family shields his obvious congenital inadequacy, he has a sense of false bravado, probably is up numerous times over the night and slowly but surely he'll become agitated, paranoid and imagine everybody is out to get him.

Those are all lies and guesses. You're one hateful, nasty person.

I have no sympathy for him or his family. He wasnted to be president. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His wife is even guiltier. She knows he's unfit for office, and she's helping to propagate the fraud. It's going to be a sad end for both of them.

The bottom line is his family should be protecting him in his last years

That entire family is corrupt
I hope he starts drooling at the podium during press conferences, if he ever has one.

Yes he certainly is diminished, but the voters got rid of a failed buffoon in Dumb Don. Prior to that we had eight years of the Fraud O, a warmongering corporatist controlled by Wall Street. Prior to that we had eight years of dumb W, yet another warmongering corporatist.

So, it only gets worse.

What a country!
Curious...who was the last President you appreciated?
JFK.
And exactly what did he accomplish that proved to be beneficial to the American People. I know, Bay of Pigs....blah Blah Blah.....every President since had to deal with that kind of crap. But really....what legislation did he push and sign into law that made him a great President?
Get a history book and find out.

For starters he planned to leave Vietnam...just think, 60k not dead Americans and a million Vietnamese not murdered.

Fired the scum bag Allen Dulles and was about to terminate the CIA...that’s HUGE.

Then end the Cold War...that’s HUGE.

Instead we got screwed and its only gotten worse.

What a shock.

Those are all lies and guesses. You're one hateful, nasty person.
ROFL! Apparently you have Alzheimer's as well since you can't remember the way the fake news media and the Democrats have treated Trump and other Republican presidents. Dims are about to learn a very painful lesson.

Do you Qunatics really think that you're convincing anyone that Biden is mentally incompetent?

Guess again fools!

Biden is very articulate and obviously very intelligent and clear minded.

You fool no one.

But keep trying, because blatant lies are all you got!!!!

Do you Qunatics really think that you're convincing anyone that Biden is mentally incompetent?

Guess again fools!

Biden is very articulate and obviously very intelligent and clear minded.

You fool no one.

But keep trying, because blatant lies are all you got!!!!
Yeah, right, articulate:

"We choose truth over facts!" BWAHAHAHAHA!

New Topics

Forum List

Back