let us get real...hillary is a cheat.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
That is the in-disputable fact. We also should never forget that the democrats are willing to go with it...time and again they have demonstrated they do not care about any of this whether it be the outrageous crimes of hillary or her cheating during the debates(having debate questions given to her in advance) etc. The fact is ...and most of us know it...the only thing the democrats care about is to make sure hillary wins.

Thus...since to the democrats 'anything goes' it is time to give them some of their on medicine...if they are not willing to fight fair why should we? American politics have degenerated into nothing less than warfare...in war you either fight back or you get destroyed...time for the Republicans to understand that.

Hillary Is a Cheater

It's been a bad game for a long time being run on this country, and it's time for change, real change.

Yes, I agree. We are going to get rid of the Alt Right fascism in this country

The video cover above reminds me of the arrogance of Barrack Obama. I hope we never have a candidate like that again in this country. And all the race hustlers like Joe Biden, Hillary, Barrack and etc. Goooooood riddance to ya.

A priori nonsense.

Begun with facts.

Dear JakeStarkey

I think we have established by now that what counts as established fact for liberal party politics
is what is proven in Court. So that is a BELIEF to depend on GOVT as the default for what is true or false.
Can we agree that's how the liberal political belief or religion works,
putting the GOVT as the default and anything of the church or people has to follow what the GOVT says.

We know the rightwing party politics of Christians and Constitutionalists and Conservatives,
put the authority of God/people/church first as the default, that rights and liberties are inherent in the people by God,
and then expect Govt to follow the consent or "social contract" agreed upon by the people defined this way.

So liberals emphasize people represented by govt first,
then churches etc are optional second and submit to Govt (and federal govt is first and states follow that)
while conservatives emphasize people represented by themselves churches or states first,
then govt (or federal govt) follows the consent of people or states.

So we are not going to agree "what are the facts" because
until it's gone through Courts, liberals don't respect it equally as their own beliefs.

You can argue conservatives do the same thing, because neither can govt be cited or abused
to force them to change their beliefs, such as about gun rights and what the 2nd Amendment means.

We have to start by respecting each other's beliefs.

Do you agree that Clinton and the Democrats teach an ideology
that does NOT respect or protect beliefs of conservatives equally.

I laid out how these two are structured on two different scales of priority.
They check and balance each other, but they clash if people don't agree on policy.

If we agree, such as agreeing that murder is unlawful, this satisfied both church and state laws,
so it doesn't matter if the left puts govt first and then church or the right puts church first and then govt,
because the laws are in agreement either way.

Where we clash is when one side or both is being left out, then start arguing to include their beliefs,
and this threatens the other side so they reject each other.

Do you at least admit that the current system of one party dominating the other
violates the belief system of the opposing side left without equal representation?

if they are not willing to fight fair why should we?
so first step is lie and claim the other guy is not fighting fair, without any evidence or proof whatsoever, and then declare that this gives you the right to do all the things your accusing your opponent of ..... brilliant

Emily begins with an a priori assumption disguised as a fact, as evidence.

No, it is not.

The video cover above reminds me of the arrogance of Barrack Obama. I hope we never have a candidate like that again in this country. And all the race hustlers like Joe Biden, Hillary, Barrack and etc. Goooooood riddance to ya.
The arrogance of black president telling racists "I will put my presidential boot up your ass if you get violent and try to hurt people." Oh, noes.

The arrogance of black president telling racists "I will put my presidential boot up your ass if you get violent and try to hurt people." Oh, noes.
. The violence has been from the left you idiot... Pay attention.

Thus...since to the democrats 'anything goes' it is time to give them some of their on medicine...if they are not willing to fight fair why should we? American politics have degenerated into nothing less than warfare...in war you either fight back or you get destroyed...time for the Republicans to understand that.

We get it, loser. You're planning depraved, violent and criminal behavior, and you're making up lies to justify it.

First, you're lying about Clinton cheating. You know it, we know it, everyone knows it. You're just butthurt over getting spanked.

Second, your morality is that of a toddler. Prior to kindergarten, I had learned that "But he did it too!" would not excuse my own bad behavior. The fact that you and most Trump-fans haven't learned that reflects very badly on the people who raised you.

Do you see any Democrats saying "The blatant Republican cheating and thuggery gives us the right to act just as badly!"? No. That's because we liberals aren't immoral scumbags.

RE:

Dear Sundance508 why not offer people the choice
the people who bully and don't fight fair (on both sides)
the people (on both sides) who are willing to work together to reach a true consensus
ie neither side is forced to compromise by the bullying tactics

It is still a form of coercion to only give people the choice
of one side bullying over the other.

Why can't you offer that
and also offer the alternative of working out
solutions that both sides agree solve the problems and
don't add unintended consequences or other problems.

We get it, loser. You're planning depraved, violent and criminal behavior, and you're making up lies to justify it.

First, you're lying about Clinton cheating. You know it, we know it, everyone knows it. You're just butthurt over getting spanked.

Second, your morality is that of a toddler. Prior to kindergarten, I had learned that "But he did it too!" would not excuse my own bad behavior. The fact that you and most Trump-fans haven't learned that reflects very badly on the people who raised you.

Do you see any Democrats saying "The blatant Republican cheating and thuggery gives us the right to act just as badly!"? No. That's because we liberals aren't immoral scumbags.

Dear mamooth I don't know quite where you are coming from. I'm a prochoice progressive Democrat, who supports Green Libertarian and Tea Party, and identifies as Constitutionalist who takes an isonomist approach of including all political beliefs under religious freedom.

But I'd say the Democrats ARE trying to wield the same power Republicans do,
by substituting authority of Govt for authority of God. That's why the liberals
use Government where the conservatives use the Church. The liberals don't go through churches to organize resources and programs like the right does, so they depend on Govt.

The same mistakes GOP make of trying to impose right to life through govt,
Democrats did with right to health care. You can compare right to prayer in schools
with right to marriage in state policy. And gun rights with voting rights where people
argue restrictions are not going to stop abusers but only harm the lawful citizens from free access.

The Democrats are largely unaware they are doing the same things
they complain that GOP does.

That's why you don't see Democrats arguing that way.
They don't realize when they're doing it!!!

by substituting authority of Govt for authority of God.

You want the democrats to apologize for not supporting your dream theocracy?

Um, no.

We are the government. That's the problem Republicans have. They don't understand that. Democrats do, which is why they don't cry about the government bogeyman.

by substituting authority of Govt for authority of God.

You want the democrats to apologize for not supporting your dream theocracy?

Um, no.

We are the government. That's the problem Republicans have. They don't understand that. Democrats do, which is why they don't cry about the government bogeyman.

Hi mamooth I AM a Democrat and support and defend people's nontheist approach,
including the belief that people depend on govt as liberals believe in.
If you see my msg to Boss, I argue to include and defend those beliefs equally.

So no, you misunderstand, I do not support theocracy because that doesn't include everyone's beliefs!

But likewise, mamooth nor does the running of govt as a catch all to regulate all policies
include the equal beliefs in "limited govt" that Constitutionalists have the right to defend as well.

So I am saying NEITHER party can impose or establish their political beliefs,
to the exclusion of the other, where it discriminates on the basis of creed.

For your belief that "we the people are the govt"
WE THE PEOPLE HAS TO INCLUDE THE CONSTITUTIONALISTS ALSO
the "Statists" as Boss calls it who want Govt to control all things as the default
equally as those who believe in limited govt.

Do you understand that "we the people being govt"
has to include people who believe in limited govt
and the right side up pyramid keeping more control of
resources at the bottom with people and states
and only giving the very minimal duties to the federal govt at the top?

We both agree not to have Theocrats dictating from the top down.
Isn't it just as wrong to have "Big Govt" dictating from the top down
instead of people ensuring govt only represents our consent from the bottom up???

Yes, I agree. We are going to get rid of the Alt Right fascism in this country
Really? How?

When you start rounding us up, I hope you come for me personally because I got something for you.

In fact, I got 13+1 somethings for you.
. That is the real reason they wanted an excuse to take the peoples guns away, and to do it because of all the bad crazies (mostly weirdo's who would vote Democrat if they were asked to), and yet who were out killing because they blame everyone in society for their dam faults instead of themselves.

Forum List

Back