Let us call the trump tantrum what it REALLY WAS....an attempted Coup!

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

"legal"

Nothing he has done so far is outside the law.

The simple fact is there simply isn't enough time to prove enough fraud, even if it happened, in the time given between the election and the certifications.

If the fraud is proven a year from now, would you condemn it? Would Biden Step down?
I have a feeling that nobody is going to answer the last part if your question.
It's a stupid question. What do you expect the remedy would be under such circumstances? J'Biden resigns? Kamala is president. Kamala shoul resign too? Pelosi is president. Pelosi should resign too? Grassley, assuming he's still president pro tempore? Or a Democrat president pro tempore if Democrats win the Senate? How far down the line of succession do we go until you're happy? Or do we hold a new election between J'Biden and Impeached Trump? Or do we hold a new general election and primaries for anyone who wants to run? Or do we simply crown Impeached Trump, king?

Again, you wouldn't care because you got the result you wanted.

The ONLY results I wanted was for the Orange Deity to be sent packing. And it won't happen soon enough.

Short sighted fucking fool.

Who is getting his wish. :cul2:

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

"legal"

The simple fact is there simply isn't enough time to prove enough fraud, even if it happened, in the time given between the election and the certifications.

If the fraud is proven a year from now, would you condemn it? Would Biden Step down?
It's a stupid question. What do you expect the remedy would be under such circumstances? J'Biden resigns? Kamala is president. Kamala shoul resign too? Pelosi is president. Pelosi should resign too? Grassley, assuming he's still president pro tempore? Or a Democrat president pro tempore if Democrats win the Senate? How far down the line of succession do we go until you're happy? Or do we hold a new election between J'Biden and Impeached Trump? Or do we hold a new general election and primaries for anyone who wants to run? Or do we simply crown Impeached Trump, king?

The ONLY results I wanted was for the Orange Deity to be sent packing. And it won't happen soon enough.

Your Pain is showing....

"legal"

What wish?

for a progressive administration that will fuck with our rights?

If you are a dem, than you are an idiot. If you are a nevertrump republican than you are a fucking idiot.

"legal"

Your Pain is showing....

Stupidity is something I am resigned to from SJW cucks like you.

"legal"

What wish?

If you are a dem, than you are an idiot. If you are a nevertrump republican than you are a fucking idiot.

The Orange Deity needs to start packing now and schedule Uhaul or United Moving and Storage. That is my wish. If we have to do a little suffering for the next 4 years while we clean out the stench left behind by you Party of the Rumpers so we can provide a good viable candidate in 2024 that that is what needs to be done. But, with your assistance, even the Senate is flipping and that is NOT my wish.

"legal"

Your Pain is showing....

:9:

"legal"

What wish?

The Orange Deity needs to start packing now and schedule Uhaul or United Moving and Storage. That is my wish. If we have to do a little suffering for the next 4 years while we clean out the stench left behind by you Party of the Rumpers so we can provide a good viable candidate in 2024 that that is what needs to be done. But, with your assistance, even the Senate is flipping and that is NOT my wish.

What a gullible twat you are. Most NeverTrumpers are more Democrat than Republican anyway, and it doesn't matter who the Republicans put in in 2024 he will be smeared as just as bad as Trump.

You have been fucking played, and you are too fucking stupid to see it.

"legal"

Your Pain is showing....

:9:

Just wait. within 1 month of Biden taking office nevertrumpers will be dumped by the dems as being used for their purpose.

You are a gullible old fool.

"legal"

What wish?

What a gullible twat you are. Most NeverTrumpers are more Democrat than Republican anyway, and it doesn't matter who the Republicans put in in 2024 he will be smeared as just as bad as Trump.

Here is a man that voted for a CON MAN twice....talking about someone getting played.....:auiqs.jpg:

"legal"

What wish?

Here is a man that voted for a CON MAN twice....talking about someone getting played.....:auiqs.jpg:

Trump did what he said he was going to do, or at least tried to do what he said he was going to do his entire 1st term.

Biden is promising unity but will deliver a progressive far left agenda via his handlers.

Who is the Con Man, and who is being conned?

Look in the mirror.

"legal"

He has a lot of damage to do before he leaves

Dem dirty tricks probably cost him the election. and you would be OK with that because you got the result you wanted.

You just won't admit it.

Republicans at all levels of Government exceeded expectations and got elected.

Trump was not
His own antics are to blame

Or cheating in the Presidential Election in critical States.
A pity Impeached Trump couldn't prove that in court.

Yet.

I don't think there is the time to prove it within the election timeline. I say he should not concede, not attend the inauguration, snub all precedent, and fight on after.
It matters not if he neither concedes nor attends J'Biden's historic inauguration, that just goes to show how childish and unpresidential he is. Of course, no one will be surprised by that. I myself have already predicted he will behave like that.

Yeah, 4 years of being assaulted by the left in an unprecedented manner and now he is supposed to play nice.

Just like I am supposed to play nice.

Fuck that.
Again, it matters not if he plays nice. Again, I don't expect him to. He's just proving yet again he's nothing but a shit stain on the bedsheet of America. That will be his legacy.

Considering that he attempted to strong arm an ally, with US foreign aid, into performing a political favor and corrupt act, and the Banana Republicans accepted that corruption. Why would they consider him inappropriately injecting himself into a few states legislatures a corruption problem?

Wow, back to calling usual political maneuvering some sort of crime....

but but but somehow its different when Trump does it because of "reasons"

When did I call those acts a crime? The corrupt acts I described are not usual political maneuverings. They are not crimes codified in laws because nobody ever thought a President, or should I say a political party, would let a President get away with such blatant corruption.

But I suppose if Nixon had Faux News, the party might haave stood behind him.

Corruption is a crime. Again, are you saying no president has ever used foreign aid to get a country to do what it wants them to do?

Isn't that the whole fucking purpose of foreign aid?
the purpose of foreign aid is certainly not to get the foreign country to sling mud for you against your likely opponent. lol.

Wow, talk about being ignorant.
you want to make the case that foreign aid is for that purpose, fatso? i would not be surprised.

It's always been the case, it's just different for Trump because of "reasons"
The “reasons” in this case were Trump demanding personal favors in return for military aid.

Got him impeached
AND... it cost him the election against Biden, who he was trying to eliminate from the race with that extortion. That reveals Impeached Trump knew who his main rival was.

Dem dirty tricks probably cost him the election. and you would be OK with that because you got the result you wanted.

You just won't admit it.
Liar. I would not be ok with that.

Bullshit.

I can see them showing widespread fraud after a year on investigation, and people like you justifying it because "Trump was just that bad"

Until the next Republican runs.
I am not responsible for your delusions. :eusa_naughty:

It's called prognostications.
LOLOL

Sure, Miss Cleo. :lmao:

Good reference.

Still a cuck.
Only you can change you.

You just won't admit it.

Trump was not

As a Jewish man are you ready to see Israel attacked?
Of course not. Fortunately, they've done a rather remarkable job defending themselves.

Good luck with that when a Biden administration takes the easy route to give the hard left a bone and rolls back all the progress Trump made with the gulf states by sucking up to the Palestinians again.

Fucking over Israel is an easy way to placate "the squad".

Hopefully Trump uses the next 2 months to get the Saudis on board and make it harder for Biden to change course.
Oh? Which countries attacked Israel during Obama/Biden?
Who said anything about attacked? All Obama did was placate the jew haters in his party by letting the status quo continue.

Trump tried to and was successful in getting some of the gulf States to normalize relations with Israel, something that if a Dem did it would be lauded from the hills.

Hopefully he can get the Saudis on board before Biden encourages a more "fuck Israel" approach that that the squad wants.
"Who said anything about attacked? All Obama did was placate the jew haters in his party by letting the status quo continue."

What a pity your IQ is as low as it is...

[emphasis added to highlight marty's ignorance]

"Trump tried to and was successful in getting some of the gulf States to normalize relations with Israel, something that if a Dem did it would be lauded from the hills."

And while Impeached Trump deserves kudos for bringing about those peace agreements, it wasn't like he forged peace between Israel and say, Iran or even the Palestinians. He established peace agreements between Israel and countries that were not fighting with Israel.

"Hopefully he can get the Saudis on board before Biden encourages a more "fuck Israel" approach that that the squad wants."

While I'm no fan of Netanyahu, I do hope establishes a better rapport with Netanyahu than Obama did.

You just won't admit it.

Trump was not

Yet.

I don't think there is the time to prove it within the election timeline. I say he should not concede, not attend the inauguration, snub all precedent, and fight on after.
It matters not if he neither concedes nor attends J'Biden's historic inauguration, that just goes to show how childish and unpresidential he is. Of course, no one will be surprised by that. I myself have already predicted he will behave like that.

Yeah, 4 years of being assaulted by the left in an unprecedented manner and now he is supposed to play nice.

Just like I am supposed to play nice.

Fuck that.
Again, it matters not if he plays nice. Again, I don't expect him to. He's just proving yet again he's nothing but a shit stain on the bedsheet of America. That will be his legacy.

He plays to his opposition, and twats like you deserve what he did.

And what I do.

Considering that he attempted to strong arm an ally, with US foreign aid, into performing a political favor and corrupt act, and the Banana Republicans accepted that corruption. Why would they consider him inappropriately injecting himself into a few states legislatures a corruption problem?

Wow, back to calling usual political maneuvering some sort of crime....

but but but somehow its different when Trump does it because of "reasons"

When did I call those acts a crime? The corrupt acts I described are not usual political maneuverings. They are not crimes codified in laws because nobody ever thought a President, or should I say a political party, would let a President get away with such blatant corruption.

But I suppose if Nixon had Faux News, the party might haave stood behind him.

Corruption is a crime. Again, are you saying no president has ever used foreign aid to get a country to do what it wants them to do?

Isn't that the whole fucking purpose of foreign aid?
the purpose of foreign aid is certainly not to get the foreign country to sling mud for you against your likely opponent. lol.

Wow, talk about being ignorant.
you want to make the case that foreign aid is for that purpose, fatso? i would not be surprised.

It's always been the case, it's just different for Trump because of "reasons"
The “reasons” in this case were Trump demanding personal favors in return for military aid.

Got him impeached
AND... it cost him the election against Biden, who he was trying to eliminate from the race with that extortion. That reveals Impeached Trump knew who his main rival was.

You just won't admit it.
Liar. I would not be ok with that.

Bullshit.

I can see them showing widespread fraud after a year on investigation, and people like you justifying it because "Trump was just that bad"

Until the next Republican runs.
I am not responsible for your delusions. :eusa_naughty:

It's called prognostications.
LOLOL

Sure, Miss Cleo. :lmao:

Good reference.

Still a cuck.
Only you can change you.

No change here, eat it.

You just won't admit it.

Trump was not

Of course not. Fortunately, they've done a rather remarkable job defending themselves.

Good luck with that when a Biden administration takes the easy route to give the hard left a bone and rolls back all the progress Trump made with the gulf states by sucking up to the Palestinians again.

Fucking over Israel is an easy way to placate "the squad".

Hopefully Trump uses the next 2 months to get the Saudis on board and make it harder for Biden to change course.
Oh? Which countries attacked Israel during Obama/Biden?
Who said anything about attacked? All Obama did was placate the jew haters in his party by letting the status quo continue.

Trump tried to and was successful in getting some of the gulf States to normalize relations with Israel, something that if a Dem did it would be lauded from the hills.

Hopefully he can get the Saudis on board before Biden encourages a more "fuck Israel" approach that that the squad wants.
"Who said anything about attacked? All Obama did was placate the jew haters in his party by letting the status quo continue."

What a pity your IQ is as low as it is...

[emphasis added to highlight marty's ignorance]

"Trump tried to and was successful in getting some of the gulf States to normalize relations with Israel, something that if a Dem did it would be lauded from the hills."

And while Impeached Trump deserves kudos for bringing about those peace agreements, it wasn't like he forged peace between Israel and say, Iran or even the Palestinians. He established peace agreements between Israel and countries that were not fighting with Israel.

"Hopefully he can get the Saudis on board before Biden encourages a more "fuck Israel" approach that that the squad wants."

While I'm no fan of Netanyahu, I do hope establishes a better rapport with Netanyahu than Obama did.

Wow, that old gag.

It's called new material, get it.

And you didn't actually respond to any of my points, you pseudo-jew.

"legal"

What wish?

:itsok:

Forum List

Back